[Product]  B-46 Booster Obelisk Odin .T.X

Wow the Disk with three studs is called Triple. Who would have thought. Weird that it looks way less crazy than what I had seen though.

Thank you for the picture, marutti.
I'm very pleased with this. I like the color of the Xtreme driver and the layer looks really good too with those stickers.
a yellow tipped xtreme look quite nice
i was expecting it to be blue, but i am really pleased with the yellow colour.

i'm interested to see how triple works with valkyrie
valkyrie and triple might have good synergy

hopefully triple is heavy.

anyone know what the gold beyblade on the bottom right hand corner is.
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:08 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: anyone know what the gold beyblade on the bottom right hand corner is.

Baldur. A better picture of that was posted in the appropriate topic.
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:08 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: hopefully triple isn't quite heavy.

Why? Being lighter than Heavy almost guarantees a Disk won't be used unless it has great balance or stamina.
This makes me very happy. Today has been a great day for beyblade news, just excited for these to release.
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:08 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: hopefully triple isn't quite heavy.

Why? Being lighter than Heavy almost guarantees a Disk won't be used unless it has great balance or stamina.
sorry, i was in mid sentence, about to write one of these
isn't light
is heavy
and it seems i messed up my wording i'll change my post
O2 looks amazing! I cannot express it enough; the Layer looks so good. I wonder if Triple will have more weight outwards, in the 3 nubs, and how it will perform on Attack. I am surprised we are getting yellow rubber for Xtreme, but I do enjoy that we are getting a different colour Xtreme (besides the gold and black one from the more expensive Xcalibur). May have to pick this up!
I had a feeling the Driver will have those exact colours, matched the original Odins colours which is nice. I like how this looks!
(Jun. 13, 2016  8:34 PM)Hato Wrote: O2 looks amazing! I cannot express it enough; the Layer looks so good. I wonder if Triple will have more weight outwards, in the 3 nubs, and how it will perform on Attack. I am surprised we are getting yellow rubber for Xtreme, but I do enjoy that we are getting a different colour Xtreme (besides the gold and black one from the more expensive Xcalibur). May have to pick this up!

Well, O2 has been out for a while and I don't think anyone finds it that good, sadly Unhappy Will still pick this up if only to grab Triple and because my Xtremes are getting worn.
Closer and bigger picture of Triple. Ah, now I see why I thought it had a messed up criss-cross pattern inside it:

[Image: ObeliskOdin_TripleDisk.png]
That disk looks awful TBH, hah.
hmm trying to decide between X2 or O2 im kinda leaning on O2 idk yet.
(Jun. 15, 2016  4:28 PM)KnightPro Wrote: hmm trying to decide between X2 or O2 im kinda leaning on O2 idk yet.

You would be crazy to pick this over Xeno Xcalibur, IMO. (Also Xeno Xcalibur costs twice as much.)
Yea the reason i said O2 because its almost here X2 looks hot and awesome i might get both of them.
It looks like Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme is already out in some areas:

[Image: ClD80CmUoAAolRq.jpg]

[Image: ClEFUCZUoAAnQgl.jpg]

Have we the official pictures of O2TX, its layer, its disk and its driver? Smile
Yes, I posted Triple since it was the only new part, but if you want the rest:

[Image: ObeliskOdin_Layer.png]

[Image: ObeliskOdin_TripleDisk.png]

TAKARA-TOMY does not have a picture of the Xtreme recolour since Xtreme was already released.
Holy carp that looks so cool!!!!!
Looks a lot nicer in silver than the blue color we got from Random Layer Collection 2.

Also, wish I'd never bought the blue one. lol
Thanks a lot Kai-V! Grin

The Dual layer is very interesting... The "hard" layer and the "clear" layer are superposed on the outside...
I love the purple Xtreme! O2 is probably the best looking Burst bey, must get this.