[Product]  B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C

LOL I was just scared to post them in case it made me look like a thief, for whatever reason.
after seeing the greatness that is xeno xcalibur, seeing holy horosood he same day, i kind of feel underwhelmed by its design.

hopefully the layer and disk are good.

kind of sad to see claw being used, instead of a new driver, but at least it'll be useful for those who don't want to buy the random boosters.

they should have created a driver called edgier.
That's cool! I don't really know the backstory, it was just weird to see people discussing what they'd seen without actually posting the pics. Thanks again to everyone.
Actually Holy Horusood looks a lot more egyptian, really nice and more appeasing than Xeno Xcalibur's design.
Aesthetically it's cool, but I don't expect this design concept will work any better than it has with any of the previous Ragnaruk or Horusood Layers. Unhappy
(May. 12, 2016  6:44 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: after seeing the greatness that is xeno xcalibur, seeing holy horosood he same day, i kind of feel underwhelmed by its design.

hopefully the layer and disk are good.

kind of sad to see claw being used, instead of a new driver, but at least it'll be useful for those who don't want to buy the random boosters.

they should have created a driver called edgier.

Well since it's a booster, it normally isn't expected too many new parts, but at least Claw is good, unlike that horrible Edge driver.
Here's the same image lol-y rancher got from marutti. I think this one is a bit clearer...

[Image: 6281.jpg]

Hope that helps! And thanks to both of ya. Not stealing the glory lel Grin
(May. 12, 2016  6:54 PM)Manicben Wrote: Here's the same image lol-y rancher got from marutti. I think this one is a bit clearer...

[Image: 6281.jpg]

Hope that helps! And thanks to both of ya. Not stealing the glory lel Grin

Thanks Ben! Yeah, tinypic sucks.
Holy carp!
Upper disk looks like Samurai Pegasus!!
Really Cool!
Woohoo, great day for news! H2 looks sick, much better than the original. I get a rougher Earth/Chaos feel as Jinbee said. Even if it may not be competitively good, it is a 'safer' way to get Claw, and it looks great.

Thanks for the news, to everybody who shared Smile
woah where did u see it at please tell me!

WOAH THATS AWESOME
(May. 12, 2016  7:57 PM)KnightPro Wrote: woah where did u see it at please tell me!

The images are from the monthly CoroCoro magazine in Japan. H2 will be released later this month.
Ok thanks so much imma get this finally i dont have to get claw in a random booster!
I really like the design of Holy Horusood. Upper looks to me like Killer or the Pegasis Clear Wheel. It's cool that Claw is included.
This looks amazing. I am DEFINITELY getting this one. Love the free flowing design as well.

I hope we get some Dual Layer Beys that aren;t based off one of the older ones though. Like a brand new Bey.
(May. 12, 2016  8:58 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I hope we get some Dual Layer Beys that aren;t based off one of the older ones though. Like a brand new Bey.

Yes we are, notably Zillion Zeus.
Reminds me of this one metal wheel called Earth haha... Not getting my hopes up though, it will probably have Wild Wyvern teeth or something Uncertain
(May. 12, 2016  9:35 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Reminds me of this one metal wheel called Earth haha... Not getting my hopes up though, it will probably have Wild Wyvern teeth or something Uncertain

Well, Earth is also made of metal, is relatively compact, and doesn't have huge bumps all over it. I definitely don't expect Earth-like performance out of this.
H2 actually look exactly like Gargole Chrome Wheel. I kinda expect some sort of attacking power in this.

Well, again, it's not made of metal, and the teeth will be a major consideration for if it has attack power or not ...
Did Gargoyle even have any use in attack combos? I swear it didn't. Anyway even if this is awful i'm glad there will now be a release of Claw outside the RB1 (for what little that is worth haha).
If Upper is meant to be reverse DF145, then I'm guessing it's meant to allow the bey to "hover", or reduce the surface between driver and stadium. Although there's a chance it could be a DF145 like disk.
[Image: tumblr_inline_o6j09tVI6Z1u0k8wo_540.jpg]

[Image: 000296.png]

Holy Horusood

Japanese description: "細かい羽の下段刃で相手のスタミナを削りつつ、分厚い鎧の上段刃が遠心力を生むスタミナ系デュアルレイヤー。"

(This at least looks much better balanced and less recoily than the original Horusood. Let's hope it has some potential!)

[Image: 000297.png]

Upper

Japanese description: "大きな2枚のねじれた羽がアッパーフォースを生み出し、地面との摩擦が少なくなるディスク。"
the teeth in the second picture look good, also from the more rounded shape, it doesn't look like it will burst as easily.

i'm really interested in seeing how the disk will perform.
(May. 13, 2016  2:47 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the teeth in the second picture look good

Good catch! I hadn't noticed at all.

Actually, looking at it again, I don't think Upper is actually unbalanced; it's just the deep slopes from that angle that make it appear so.