[Product]  B-42 Booster Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy

maybe this could be used for upper attack. that slope looks mean. maybe possibly launching revolve at a large angle could be very nice.

EDIT: I think i saw an upper attack at 1:11 and 1:35. different combos could deffinetly make that better.
2:32 omg that happened to me the other day as well. Scared the living Behemoth outta me.
I'm so disappointed in the performance of this thing... I'm with Brad; it's getting very difficult for me to justify all the money I'm throwing away on these disappointing new releases. At least it......... looks cool?
So the D2 Layer is a rather underwhelming in performance? I mean we haven't really got any tests yet but I'm having rather low hopes. The Dual Layer (layers) aren't really that impressive so far are they?
V2 does have decent attack but it depletes too quickly and it's not really that durable.
S2 is one I don't know much about but I've heard that it wasn't that good. I suppose it's because of the shorter teeth.
R2 bursts rather easily and has a lot of recoil.
K2 has decent defense but it does not have enough stamina to back it up so compared to Wyvern... eh.

D2 and W2 have yet to be tested but I've heard very negative things about the W2 Layer. I think the only one which may be alright overall is O2.

However, this is just an assumption and it might be my experience with the Layers.
I think all we can confidently say about D2 at this point is that it doesn't outclass Deathscyther for Stamina. That was what I was hoping for, sadly (so I wouldn't have to worry about teeth wear issues on D — no other reason). Anything else is still up in the air and we shouldn't be too hasty to jump to conclusions.
(May. 05, 2016  12:18 AM)cadney Wrote: I'm so disappointed in the performance of this thing... I'm with Brad; it's getting very difficult for me to justify all the money I'm throwing away on these disappointing new releases. At least it......... looks cool?
I mean you can't expect everything to be good, there are just times where this happens and beyblade and you have to move on. That's the risk you take when you purchase before testing, its cool to have it first but if your so concerned you could hold out. Not to mention I don't mind the meta slightly stabilizing considering that up to now almost every new release seemed to flip the meta. Also Revolve seems to be pretty good, and doesn't gravity have some use as well.
Meh I still get them for the good parts some might come with and aesthetics, and for fun of course.
(May. 05, 2016  1:03 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(May. 05, 2016  12:18 AM)cadney Wrote: I'm so disappointed in the performance of this thing... I'm with Brad; it's getting very difficult for me to justify all the money I'm throwing away on these disappointing new releases. At least it......... looks cool?
I mean you can't expect everything to be good, there are just times where this happens and beyblade and you have to move on. That's the risk you take when you purchase before testing, its cool to have it first but if your so concerned you could hold out. Not to mention I don't mind the meta slightly stabilizing considering that up to now almost every new release seemed to flip the meta. Also Revolve seems to be pretty good, and doesn't gravity have some use as well.

I don't think anyone expects everything to be good; I think people are bummed that out of the seven Dual Layer Layers, none of them have really shown overwhelming promise.
Yeah and it's been seven layers and you'd think that one would bound to be decent.
Some are definitely decent... The game is just so luck-based that if anything performs well in more than two types, that is prefered.
(May. 05, 2016  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Some are definitely decent... The game is just so luck-based that if anything performs well in more than two types, that is prefered.

Okay I forgot that O2 and V2 still had some use for attack.
And the Dual Layer in your avatar being great in Defense but OK...
(May. 05, 2016  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And the Dual Layer in your avatar being great in Defense but OK...

MA AVATAR IS NUNYABIZNUS!

Definitely is just okay, it's stamina is so poor it almost doesn't matter, plus I haven't had as much luck with it.
There is hope for this layer tbh, I tested D2HA/J/Z and it works very well, it bursts Wyvern and it withstands attack types very well, though it still doesn't beat variants of DHR.
So you found that it works good as an attack layer? I am glad that it is (potentially) good in Attack Smile

Have you tried Xtreme on it? I am interested in how that would perform.
(May. 05, 2016  2:22 AM)Hato Wrote: So you found that it works good as an attack layer? I am glad that it is (potentially) good in Attack Smile

Have you tried Xtreme on it? I am interested in how that would perform.

Not necessarily good in attack... More of an anti-attack i would say? I did try it on Xtreme, not good, lol.
I made a few battle using D2GR vs DHD
and almost every time it won by Burst Finish, a few time both bey burst
and only twice it lost by Spin Finish
(May. 06, 2016  1:39 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I made a few battle using D2GR vs DHD
and almost every time it won by Burst Finish, a few time both bey burst
and only twice it lost by Spin Finish

There must have been a lot of movement from DHD for this to happen, because from the recent perfect balance tests i did myself the less Deathscyhter moves around the stadium the better chance you have of not being bursted. You can see an example of this when JesseObre was beating everyone with Deathsychter, because of the little movement his Deathscyther made, it made his chances of winning against stuff like VHR a lot higher.

In the first round DSR was circling rather aggressively and ended up losing by burst finish, it never happened again when DSR was calm. You might say it's mere coincidence but I know this is what causes Deathscyther to burst because I've been testing it for a while now.
(May. 05, 2016  1:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 05, 2016  1:03 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

I don't think anyone expects everything to be good; I think people are bummed that out of the seven Dual Layer Layers, none of them have really shown overwhelming promise.

Yeah, pretty much what Brad said. In no way would I intend to imply that I wish everything would be good because that's obviously not realistic. I was just hype for dual layers, so I bought 4 of them.. and none of the layers themselves seem to be performing very well at all, so bolstering my Burst collection has felt disappointing for the past couple months. Again, at least some of them look really cool; I'm happy with them for aesthetic, collectible reasons, but I also have finite money to spend on Beyblade right now, meaning I'm gonna start waiting until things have been tested to buy them.
(May. 07, 2016  3:56 AM)cadney Wrote: Again, at least some of them look really cool; I'm happy with them for aesthetic, collectible reasons, but I also have finite money to spend on Beyblade right now, meaning I'm gonna start waiting until things have been tested to buy them.

Well, I think that's probably more normal than buying every new release, and would certainly put you in the majority of players here lol

I kind of feel a responsibility to get everything, in a weird sense, and I'm also really interested in owning the "complete gameplay system", so I'll probably keep buying everything ... and just hope for a turnaround soon.
Wow I wish everything could be good Andrew
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Brad. I like to own the "complete gameplay system", and I'd rather trust my own first-hand experience with something than the tests of others. Those are valuable, but they don't reflect the entire truth sometimes. And besides, even if something does actually suck, I still like to have the part to get a better feel for why. For instance, part of me is still annoyed that I don't have all of the Hasbro Metal Fury Metal Wheels from MFB. It's interesting to me, either way. Of course, not everyone feels that same level or kind of interest (or has the money to sustain it haha)!
Well I buy them for curiousity, for collection, because I like them or for laughs. I mean it's good to battle for fun rather than just competitive reasons.
Yeah I am obviously the same way, but about all of Beyblade. Haha. I think it is mostly curiosity, wanting to see for myself and wanting to get a better historical understanding, but also just my completionist OCD. Even the garbage, like Beywheelz, Beywarriors, etc. I think I have a problem, haha. Not that I pay more than $5 each for any of the garbage ones or even that much most of the time (got almost all of the Beywarriorz at the dollar store for $1 each), but still, sometimes I think if they bagged up random hunks of plastic that some kid crudely wrote "Beysomething" on, that I would have to have them all. Lol
Hey guys, just wondering, where can you get that green Deathscyther?