[Product]  B-42 Booster Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy

Well like someone said to me, being lighter in burst isn't always bad seeing as Wyvern is a great layer, so I can still see potential in this.
Here are its huge teeth

[Image: Screenshot_205.png]

Though don't get too excited, it's VERY unbalanced, so personally I think it will not outclass the current beys.
(May. 03, 2016  7:15 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here are its huge teeth

personally I think it will not outclass the current beys.

would you like to test that? upload a vid of dkr vs d2kr, and we shall see.
I tested it, uncustomized, against Kerbeus Heavy Defense, and it did pretty well against it, it did better when I switched out Force for Heavy.
(May. 03, 2016  9:29 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(May. 03, 2016  7:15 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here are its huge teeth

personally I think it will not outclass the current beys.

would you like to test that? upload a vid of dkr vs d2kr, and we shall see.

I did DSR (Launched first) vs D2SR and DSR won 5-1 all OS and D2SR won by a lucky burst.

Also did XGX vs D2HR, and D2HR won 5-4 same results came from VGX vs D2HR.
Welp, I should probably stop ordering new releases. Unhappy Really disappointing. Hoping we will find some other use for it, because I don't want to believe that we're 0-for-6 in terms of Dual Layers ...
Thank goodness we have Revolve and Gravity, otherwise DL releases in general wouldn't be that worthwhile.
(May. 03, 2016  10:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welp, I should probably stop ordering new releases. Unhappy Really disappointing. Hoping we will find some other use for it, because I don't want to believe that we're 0-for-6 in terms of Dual Layers ...

O2, V2 and K2 (layers) all seem to have uses it's just so few people have actually tested them and used them in tourneys. But yeah it does all seem disappointing. I regret buying this now.
(May. 04, 2016  12:18 AM)Ultra Wrote: O2, V2 and K2 (layers) all seem to have uses it's just so few people have actually tested them and used them in tourneys.

There's a reason no one is using them in tournaments.
Okay then explain the good results V2 has gotten in testing?
(May. 04, 2016  12:26 AM)Ultra Wrote: Okay then explain the good results V2 has gotten in testing?

Do the good results include it breaking after like 50 games LOL.
(May. 04, 2016  12:27 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(May. 04, 2016  12:26 AM)Ultra Wrote: Okay then explain the good results V2 has gotten in testing?

Do the good results include it breaking after like 50 games LOL.

As much as some people seem to be afraid of that the only person it has happened to on the site is you and that could easily be due to your insane launch.
One other Member's Victory Valkyrie broke not even within an hour of use, and some Twitter users in Japan have experienced breaks as well.

As for me, I have not even tried it properly yet hah.

But guys, one person's short and non-vast experience with it... Wait a while.

I can't, because a test is just one player's subjective experience. Also, tests are a low-pressure controlled environment and don't accurately represent the realities of a tournament scenario. They merely represent the best possible outcome. Clearly, for most, the risks of using V2 outweigh the positives of using it, not to mention the opportunity cost of using V2 over other, more reliable parts.

And yeah, normally I would wait before drawing any conclusions, but it's hard to argue against losing by outspin every round. Hopefully there will be some other use for D2.
I'm so sick of people using my launch as an excuse... Not like I can launch Variable at full power because that's simply not controllable lol, so I had to put some moderation into my launch when I was doing those videos where my V2 broke. So I personally think it was not the launch, but my bad luck instead.
Fair enough but I still feel it's presumptuous to label it bad when only 2 people have posted testing on it and when both of those people have got good results.
(May. 04, 2016  12:42 AM)Ultra Wrote: Fair enough but I still feel it's presumptuous to label it bad when only 2 people have posted testing on it and when both of those people have got good results.

My opinion is that it's bad. My opinion may change in the future based on things that I learn. Was fascinated by tests using V2 with Accel, but haven't had the chance to try it myself yet.

This idea that we're not allowed to say a word about a part's performance based on experience unless we've posted a statistically-insignificant test and reached a consensus as a community doesn't make sense (and serves to kill discussion).

My opinion doesn't need to represent your opinion, nor the opinions of the community at large. Nor does the first word we say on something have to be the last.
From my tests that I've done today is that the D2 layer goes good paired with Heavy/Force and Survive for defensive stamina, I put the combo against Valkyrie Heavy Jaggy *Jaggy has some atrack potential.* and it did well, in my opinion. I used a beylauncher for both beys, with Dark Deathscyther being launched first.
I personally had really bad experience with V2 (not including the breaking), Deathscyther just makes it self burst, so does Odin, Wyvern just OS' it, and it loses stamina so fast because of its huge wings, so the time it has to deliver big hits with Xtreme is so very limited that personally I would never use it in a tournament setting due to the sheer... idk... uselessness it showed to me personally? (obviously just basing this off personal experience, i found it rather odd that people were getting any sort of positives with V2 when i saw it. I should mention I was testing against perfect balance beys as well, not sure if anyone really knows what that is, but yeah...)
(May. 04, 2016  12:53 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: (obviously just basing this off personal experience, i found it rather odd that people were getting any sort of positives with V2 when i saw it. I should mention I was testing against perfect balance beys as well, not sure if anyone really knows what that is, but yeah...)

Well, you could always post about it somewhere. Tongue_out
D2SR vs XGX

D:

Based on your experience so far, 1234beyblade, would you say Dark Deathscyther generally fares better or worse than Deathscyther against Attack?
It seemed to do generally good in the video, no hah? I personally get nothing from Xcalibur but 1234beyblade does, so that should have probably burst more often than what we saw if it was as non resistant to attacks as Deathscyther.
Might be good against attack... but did you see how unbalanced that thing was lol. Its like horusood balance wise.