[Product]  B-38 Beyblade Entry Set

(Apr. 02, 2016  3:47 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  7:21 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  7:17 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Thanks for pointing out that website, Burst. Seems like you can get burst stuff for almost too good of a price.
Tired eh, I'm happy about it anyway. Will be purchasing dual layers soon (XD
Burst I have to say at some websites priced really good hah. Good Luck for that Buddy.
I think this set is really good if your trying to enter into Burst as Bey Brad said in another thread.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

V2 disappeared before I could buy it Unhappy(. Oh well, at least I got a S2 and a K2
Hey,
Oh not a problem what you can do is if your okay with using Zenmarket or any other middleman service.
Here is the link of Beyblade Entry Set of Amazon Japan. You Can order very easily using Zenmarket.
Beyblade Entry Set
Its Available for like 3380 Yens. Plus Zenmarket Will Charge 300 Yens as their fee and shipping to Zenmarket Warehouse is free you will have to pay the International Shipping.
Also if your going to order I would say better do it fast as the price is low now.
(Apr. 02, 2016  3:55 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  3:47 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  7:21 PM)Burst Wrote: Burst I have to say at some websites priced really good hah. Good Luck for that Buddy.
I think this set is really good if your trying to enter into Burst as Bey Brad said in another thread.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

V2 disappeared before I could buy it Unhappy(. Oh well, at least I got a S2 and a K2
Hey,
Oh not a problem what you can do is if your okay with using Zenmarket or any other middleman service.
Here is the link of Beyblade Entry Set of Amazon Japan. You Can order very easily using Zenmarket.
Beyblade Entry Set
Its Available for like 3380 Yens. Plus Zenmarket Will Charge 300 Yens as their fee and shipping to Zenmarket Warehouse is free you will have to pay the International Shipping.
Also if your going to order I would say better do it fast as the price is low now.

Okay, thank you. Oh the irony, as soon as I am done ordering, Valkyrie magically reappears in stock. Tired
Apparently there is a Bey Cloud Card of 3000 points included in the B-38 set, although you might have to order directly from TAKARA-TOMY's shop because I think there is no way of making sure that you get a recent version of it that does come with that card.
Is the V2 in this set the reinforced version?
Unless they changed it recently, no.
(Jul. 22, 2016  9:13 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Is the V2 in this set the reinforced version?

Newer sets may use the new mold, but if they are the first few waves; not reinforced.
My B-38 just came in today, and I luckily got the updated version with the reinforced wings. I think is should also be noted the Driver is a milky/metallic blue (sorta like the "gold" on Xcalibur's sword) and the layer is slightly darker than B-34's V2.