[Product]  B-37 Booster Kaiser Kerbeus.L.P

Kaiser Kerbeus weighs 7.7 grams
Limited weighs 19.6 grams
Press weighs 6.4 grams
7.7 really? So it's even lighter than Kerbeus? That really really sucks.
(Apr. 02, 2016  1:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: 7.7 really? So it's even lighter than Kerbeus? That really really sucks.

Weight is not the only factor in making a part good ...
Wyvern is still the lightest Layer ever with 7.3 grams, and that was rather useful.
(Apr. 02, 2016  4:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  1:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: 7.7 really? So it's even lighter than Kerbeus? That really really sucks.

Weight is not the only factor in making a part good ...

I know, but I was hoping that it at least had some weight behind it. But as Kai-V said, Wyvern is the lightest and was good, but the shape of this layer is giving me mixed feelings.

Well here is an uncustomised battle between V2BV vs K2LP, not that it'll prove anything.
Interesting how it didn't burst once against V2.
i personally think that k2 should be tested for stamina.
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:16 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: i personally think that k2 should be tested for stamina.

I've actually seen one battle video of it, K2HD vs OHD and it lost to OHD by OS and Burst (That was due to the way it was launched) and the last round was a lucky draw, I think K2 is more like Wyvern where it's more for pure defense.
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:16 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: i personally think that k2 should be tested for stamina.

You say that as if we don't test parts for every type on here.
(Apr. 04, 2016  11:47 PM)Ultra Wrote:

Or he could be saying this because he sees potential in Kaiser Kerbeus in some way, presumably it's shape.
(Apr. 05, 2016  12:14 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2016  11:47 PM)Ultra Wrote:

Or he could be saying this because he sees potential in Kaiser Kerbeus in some way, presumably it's shape.

I'm aware that's what he meant. I was saying that it will obviously be tested for stamina.
My K2 came in the other day, and as I was feeling the layer, I felt something off. I took a look underneath, and I noticed something. Two of the fangs on the OL protruded out over the LC more than the other fangs. Does anyone else have this, or is it just mine?
(May. 19, 2016  5:56 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: My K2 came in the other day, and as I was feeling the layer, I felt something off. I took a look underneath, and I noticed something. Two of the fangs on the OL protruded out over the LC more than the other fangs. Does anyone else have this, or is it just mine?

Oh yeah, I think everyone else has it too, it's how it's meant to be. IMO, it's a pretty stupid idea for TTs part.
I think that's how it's able to burst anything. It also might be the explanation for its bad stamina.
I compared K2.L.P's sticker. Original, Corocoro and Sticker collection
I'm deciding to whether get Kerbeus now or later..? Is it considered OP/top tier? Is it worth getting? Most likely for its Disk and Driver but just wondering. ~
Based on my tests, Kaiser Kerbeus is definitely top-tier for Defense. However, people prefer Wyvern because it is able to do well not only in Defense.
I don't own Kerbeus personally, but it's definitely debatable. I know some have had success with it and others just really haven't. It's only good for sole defense, where Wyvern and Neptune can double with good stamina as well as defense. Limited is definitely good paired with Valkyrie though.
Limited is "definitely good" but the only tests that exist are the worst among other Disks?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Misc-Li...Disk-Tests
(Jun. 08, 2016  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Based on my tests, Kaiser Kerbeus is definitely top-tier for Defense. However, people prefer Wyvern because it is able to do well not only in Defense.

That's good to hear. Yeah, I've seen/heard people using Wyvern a lot. Well, thanks! I think I'm gonna stick to buying Neptune and Wyvern.
(Jun. 08, 2016  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Limited is "definitely good" but the only tests that exist are the worst among other Disks?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Misc-Li...Disk-Tests

Kei had personally used Valkyrie Limited Xtreme at past Toronto events and has had success with it. Those are tests with it on Wyvern.
I know, but nothing concrete was posted about Valkyrie either.