[Product]  B-33 BeyStadium Standard Type Black

How much of a difference does the new stadium cover make in terms of being able to launch better?
(Feb. 14, 2016  11:39 PM)Kevo Wrote: How much of a difference does the new stadium cover make in terms of being able to launch better?

I do not own this stadium, but apparently it is 2cm wider in diameter..? I would say this little bit could help when trying to slide shoot, but may not make a significant difference.

This is my 2 cents. Smile
I'm gonna put in my small loan of a million of dollars and say that it should help significantly. The current end of the cover reaches over the Tornado Ridge. Meanwhile, the end of the cover for this ends over the very back ridge, the ridge that the exits are directly behind. Because the player relies on the Tornado Ridge for a good launch, this extra space could make all the difference.
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:43 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Well, I will buy this, it's black and also visible, so I like it and maybe no one will step on it lol

Yeah, well welcome to my world LOL.
I've spent so much time on the floor playing and customizing my Beyblades, I seriously can't count how many times my brother has "accidentally" stepped on my stadium(s).
Going on topic, kinda seems to me that TT thought that some people might want a higher guard, but instead of just selling that, they're like, "Hey, let's just make a new BLACK(0000hhhh) BeyStadium cough MONEY cough."
But, hey, at least they were nice enough to bring Bust into the equation in the first place Smile
(Feb. 15, 2016  3:36 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Going on topic, kinda seems to me that TT thought that some people might want a higher guard, but instead of just selling that, they're like, "Hey, let's just make a new BLACK(0000hhhh) BeyStadium cough MONEY cough."
But, hey, at least they were nice enough to bring Bust into the equation in the first place Smile

Not like anyone would buy a new stadium barrier by itself, anyway, but this situation is pretty unlikely. Keep in mind the red stadium they gave away at WHF also has the redesigned barrier. What happened is almost definitely that Takara-Tomy was going to release a new colour stadium anyway, and this is a design improvement they discovered since launching Burst.

I don't know why everyone is so quick to assume that Takara-Tomy has such insidious motives.
Really blue clips :

[Image: 8dQIKpM.png]
Omg that looks so good. The cover looks a bit darker too? Or is it just the image ..
The stadium would really Go well with the Bursting colors of Burst Beys. And yes the Cover appears to be a bit dark? Looks like really it is.
But in between the stadium Surface is light black if someone has Noticed that is that a Image error ??
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Honestly, I think the blue clips look pretty good. But I will probably replace them with black ones. Smile
Sick. Can't wait to get it. Now the question for me is red clips or black clips ...
This will probably the next official stadium, probably used it tournaments and videos etc... Not only does it look cooler, but it functions better
May I ask whether the red stadium is valid for tournament play already?
Are the new barriers allowed?

Certainly will help with launching Grin
(Feb. 17, 2016  1:33 AM)Manicben Wrote: May I ask whether the red stadium is valid for tournament play already?

Sure, it is not such a radical change that we would even need to play with it to verify that it is legal.
Brilliant, I believe it warrants an appearance at the next tournament then Grin
This is now the official Batman stadium
(Feb. 17, 2016  1:33 AM)Manicben Wrote: May I ask whether the red stadium is valid for tournament play already?

We actually used it at Beyblade Shogatsu in Toronto a couple weeks ago. It was nice!
Yeah I just got my red one today. Absolutely love that extra room for sliding shoot. Glad they are making this one and most likely later ones the same way
Just saying the drawstring bag the red stadium comes in is awesome! So useful for bring one or multiple stadiums to tournaments. There I am, looking so swag with a beyblade bag, oh yeeeeaaah. Grin
Legit, so good, sure I must have attracted some attention on the London Underground lol.
(Feb. 20, 2016  8:23 PM)Manicben Wrote: Just saying the drawstring bag the red stadium comes in is awesome! So useful for bring one or multiple stadiums to tournaments. There I am, looking so swag with a beyblade bag, oh yeeeeaaah. Grin
Legit, so good, sure I must have attracted some attention on the London Underground lol.

Haha, I definitely agree. Just wish it was a bit higher quality. I need to find a good stadium-sized backpacj.