B-29 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package

Already a re-release, scheduled to be released around the beginning of December despite the product code, and it will just include Valkyrie, a "Proto Launcher" and a winder.

Had it been released in early 2016 instead of December 2015, I would have said that this is confirmation that the first few Beyblades of Beyblade Burst will definitely be used for the anime, but with that release date and the VS Play Set that has already come out as the ideal gift for Christmas, I do not really know what this is supposed to be for hah.

It will cost around 994 yen.
Proto launcher huh? Sounds like something I need to have. Hopefully it's good
what do you think a proto-launcher will be like? i think its probably going to be like a 2nd version of the light launcher...
"Proto" usually implies "the version before", so it would most likely not be any improved version of the Burst Light Launcher. It might just have a more rough design or simply be all dull grey hah.
Well it'll only be around ¥1000 which is a considerable amount cheaper than the DX starters. Whatever it's use, it'll be a cheap alternative to keep buying new Valkyries because of tooth wear. Yes it is the same price as VSS but you get a launcher with this one so if we have launcher breaks it'll cover that too.
I wonder why they are making a re-release... Hopefully they are fixing the teeth?
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:17 PM)Hato Wrote: I wonder why they are making a re-release... Hopefully they are fixing the teeth?

I suspect it has more to do with releasing Valkyrie and Spriggan separately in packages that don't include the BeyLogger. The BeyLogger is being sold at a deep discount at many stores, it's not exactly well-reviewed, and obviously, having a lower price point is an easier sell. It's also possible that the BeyLogger just hasn't been the hit that Takara Tomy hoped for.

Being the Beyblades of the main two characters of the series, Valkyrie and Spriggan are likely to be in high-demand. So it makes sense to make them available in December at a more accessible price.

That said, am certainly curious about the Proto Launcher. It could just be a grey launcher, I guess, since it seems strange to introduce a second winder-based launcher this early on.
No ones wonder why there are some release numbers missing? LOL

B-22 Reshuffle Set Defense&Stamina
B-?? Excalibur Force Extreme
B-?? Evileye Wing Needle
B-?? Yggdrasil Ring Gyro

Or I'm getting something wrong?
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:54 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: No ones wonder why there are some release numbers missing? LOL

B-22 Reshuffle Set Defense&Stamina
B-?? Excalibur Force Extreme
B-?? Evileye Wing Needle
B-?? Yggdrasil Ring Gyro

Or I'm getting something wrong?

I noticed that too, I assumed (probably wrongly) that it could be because the 23 -28 have new parts in them and they didn't want to release the names or photos of them yet. These are just re-releases so no such secrecy is needed lol
I don't wonder about it because it's not a huge surprise that we don't have complete info on unannounced releases Tongue_out
Hmm, good, there's something I don't have a strong urge on buying!
I found these pictures on Oki's website http://prntscr.com/8tvepk http://prntscr.com/8tvewy

It looks like the winder is different
(Oct. 21, 2015  11:50 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I found these pictures on Oki's website http://prntscr.com/8tvepk http://prntscr.com/8tvewy

It looks like the winder is different
Thanks Orion!

But if they make a proto string launcher, Im sure it'll be interesting.
Moral and maybe legal issues aside, I wish OkinawamTS could post full size previews Grin

At least for his Japan-residing brethren Grin Grin Grin
New Launcher! Wonder if this is a response to various problems in the Light Launcher?
Kinda looks like the Compact Launcher from Zero-G, isn't ?
Seems odd that this is a December release given that we're missing a bunch of products in the middle and that these would be better suited for an April release alongside the anime, but hey ho.

The change in launcher seems...sudden. Was there a fatal issue with the regular one, asides from the occasional grinding?
Unfortunately, I doubt we can take every single release as a possible sign of improvement like you guys do hah. Sometimes it really is just for marketing reasons, like to give people something slightly different than the first Light Launcher, apparent cost-saving painting on Amaterios, etc. We can all hope, because Light Launchers skip horribly a lot, but I think you will have a lot of disappointments if you follow all of Beyblade Burst's releases and always expect those products to correct the previous ones' flaws.
I agree re: teeth and such, but this launcher at least seems to look quite better than the current Light Launcher. The winder alone is enough to make me think so.
the winder is similar as the one from Zero G
about the Proto Launcher the design looks nice but it seems like it can not be used with the Launcher grip.

for Spriggan TakaraTomy clrealy wrote that it will be the same as the DX B-02 but they didnt wrote anything about the Valkyrie
so probably the layer is stronger or it will be in a different blue

(Oct. 22, 2015  2:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I agree re: teeth and such, but this launcher at least seems to look quite better than the current Light Launcher. The winder alone is enough to make me think so.
I think it will attach to the grip. But what's interesting is that this Proto Launcher clearly has no way to interface with the BeyLogger (it's possible that it can be attached, but the black-and-white wheel that measures activity is nowhere to be seen). That doesn't seem to bode well for the BeyLogger's long-term prospects. Maybe adoption has been low.
(Oct. 23, 2015  4:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it will attach to the grip. But what's interesting is that this Proto Launcher clearly has no way to interface with the BeyLogger (it's possible that it can be attached, but the black-and-white wheel that measures activity is nowhere to be seen). That doesn't seem to bode well for the BeyLogger's long-term prospects. Maybe adoption has been low.

from the good picture I have that's right the BeyLogger has no use on this Proto Launcher but it can apparently be put on it, but there is nothing that can attach the Launcher on the grip.
That's an odd decision if that's true though. It's basically a middle finger to early adopters, and makes little-to-no sense considering they've recently packaged them into the October set release Confused
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:40 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: That's an odd decision if that's true though. It's basically a middle finger to early adopters, and makes little-to-no sense considering they've recently packaged them into the October set release Confused

I suspect the decision to release this set is fairly recent.
The retail price for this and B-30 should be 994 yen.