[Product]  B-26 Beyblade Rubber Assist

A more complex and hopefully more rubbery to the touch accessory that will be released on December 26th 2015 for approximately 800 yen.

What was unclear from the image in the first post is that the Rubber Assist is not only the hook in front of the Launcher Grip like Metal Fight Beyblade's Grip Support, but also a small cube that you insert at the bottom of the Launcher Grip like this :

From https://twitter.com/sarena4649/status/67...7056132098
YESS.
The grip needed this, badly.
I don't know how that little rubber cube at the bottom of the grip is supposed to help ...

Will pick it up, but doubt this will make me want to use the Launchergrip over the Beylogger. Same for the Angle Grip.
Maybe it will add weight... ?
Oh, you can actually move that block closer to the launcher, if you want ... ?

(Dec. 15, 2015  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, you can actually move that block closer to the launcher, if you want ... ?

Oh yay, I need that! I can put my thumb there, like how I launched beyblades in MFB.
Cant wait to buy one! One of my favorite accessories
(Dec. 14, 2015  9:53 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Maybe it will add weight... ?

A possibility, although not by much.
So has anyone tried this yet? I've found that it makes the Launchergrip a lot more comfortable to use. Not sure I prefer it over just using the BeyLogger, but it certainly feels better in the hand.
I used it and have since never taken it off. I'm never taking them off. Might as well fuse them to my grip
(Jan. 16, 2016  4:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So has anyone tried this yet? I've found that it makes the Launchergrip a lot more comfortable to use. Not sure I prefer it over just using the BeyLogger, but it certainly feels better in the hand.

Why would you need to use this instead of the Beylogger and not along with it?  Wish this wasn't such a rare piece, having a better grip on the launchergrip seems really important.  I'm using the power trigger currently but wish I had something for my thumb to rest on.