[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

Yo like Brad mentioned, there is no way Force is not hollow hah. I certainly would not expect much from it.

Thank you for the scans, OkinawamTS.
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo like Brad mentioned, there is no way Force is not hollow hah. I certainly would not expect much from it.

Haha, I guess there's still a silly optimist inside of me. Well, there's still no way to truly know until it's released...
Man, Burst's designs are out of this world.
Xcalibur looks even better in real life.
Looking at the blader's expressions, I'm pretty sure Xcalibur is the villain Beyblade.
This is stunning, no words about how amazing this is... cant believe we have to wait about a month to get these beyutiful beys... what a shame...
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:38 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:35 AM)Half Nail Wrote: I can't tell if it's just scan lines, but does Xtreme look like it has ridges on the rubber tip?

yes it has

I think you just misunderstood what he was asking; there are lines on the image from the scanning process that make the rubber tip look like there's lines on it, but no Half Nail, it isn't ridged.

I do love that they worked the X shape into the Driver.
oh, right after check with the original picture, there isnt any lines on the rubber

(Dec. 14, 2015  6:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:38 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:35 AM)Half Nail Wrote: I can't tell if it's just scan lines, but does Xtreme look like it has ridges on the rubber tip?

yes it has

I think you just misunderstood what he was asking; there are lines on the image from the scanning process that make the rubber tip look like there's lines on it, but no Half Nail, it isn't ridged.

I do love that they worked the X shape into the Driver.

about the Corocoro Comic Hagaki Limited - Xcalibur Force Xtreme Saint Knight Version
I forgot to specify that it is limited at only 100 lucky winner
WOW!!! Force looks like a rectangular version of Heavy.
Thanks for scans OkiSmile
It's so disappointing to see that Takara Tomy is not try at all to improve nor try something different for the first rubber tip in the serie. Instead they're just doing a Burst equivalent of RF.
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:33 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's so disappointing to see that Takara Tomy is not try at all to improve nor try something different for the first rubber tip in the serie. Instead they're just doing a Burst equivalent of RF.

So do you think that RF was a shameless copy of Grip Flat Core?
A rubber tip was eventual.
I don't understand why everyone is complaining about it.. Just because it's kinda remeniscent of RF?
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:06 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:33 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's so disappointing to see that Takara Tomy is not try at all to improve nor try something different for the first rubber tip in the serie. Instead they're just doing a Burst equivalent of RF.

I don't understand why everyone is complaining about it.. Just because it's kinda remeniscent of RF?

What he means is that Xtreme looks exactly like RF from the Storm Pegasis 105RF release, even the colours. At least Grip Flat Core was originally blue rubber on a white base and even the shape of the rubber was different.
It's not reminiscent of RF, it is RF on a Burst driver. RF was good, but far from being perfect.
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:12 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's not reminiscent of RF, it is RF on a Burst driver. RF was good, but far from being perfect.

What would you change about it?
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:06 PM)Neo Wrote:

What he means is that Xtreme looks exactly like RF from the Storm Pegasis 105RF release, even the colours. At least Grip Flat Core was originally blue rubber on a white base and even the shape of the rubber was different.
It's blue because their sticking with the type-colored drivers. The tip isn't the exactly mold of Rubber Flat, though.
I'm think with the second Valkyrie, we'll have something GFC UV esque. If not, and it's an R2F Clone, I'll bite my own dust.
Another image :
[Image: CWMZuNxUAAAuvGv.jpg]

From here : https://twitter.com/ms_laboratory/status...3028294657

Neo, they could have chosen any other shade of blue that was directly Storm Pegasis'. They can even go as far as purple.
It's clear, though.
Storm Pegasus' track and tip were opaque.
LOL it's like they put those ice cream strawberry sauces on top of some gold plastic.

@[Neo], maybe it's that the driver is a translucent version of what Storm Pegasus would have been, it's certainly similar enough to the translucent booster version of Galaxy Pegasus.
so sad that white one is limited to 100 – really love the look of it.
Oh, that side view.
Looks pretty hyper-aggro.
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:58 PM)Neo Wrote: It's blue because their sticking with the type-colored drivers.

Wait, this is a thing? Because both Valkyrie and Deathscyther use the same driver and the colors are different.

(Dec. 14, 2015  6:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: LOL it's like they put those ice cream strawberry sauces on top of some gold plastic.

I don't think 'like' is the right word here Wink

Regardless of Xtreme looking so similar to RF, this part is literally going to turn the Japanese metagame on its head. I did some playing around with that Deathscyther combo the other night after reading Kei's post and it did pretty great until I pitted it against Valkyrie. A stock Valyrie combo could easily take out that Deathscyther combo, but it was pretty risky like Jumbo said. Put an RF on that baby and you're pretty much guaranteed a win since it'll likely get you that burst finish before you run out of stamina.
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:42 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  5:58 PM)Neo Wrote: It's blue because their sticking with the type-colored drivers.

Wait, this is a thing? Because both Valkyrie and Deathscyther use the same driver and the colors are different.

Well, Purple is a blueish type of color.
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:46 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:42 PM)Wizard Wrote:

Not that shade. I mean overall it's probably following that pattern like you said, but I think Takara is more than willing to make exceptions.
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:47 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:46 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:42 PM)Wizard Wrote: Wait, this is a thing? Because both Valkyrie and Deathscyther use the same driver and the colors are different.

Not that shade. I mean overall it's probably following that pattern like you said, but I think Takara is more than willing to make exceptions.
Yeah, they'll break it. Like Assault, the clear Accel. But I'm sure the pattern will stop eventually for normal releases.
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:54 PM)Neo Wrote: Yeah, they'll break it. Like Assault, the clear Accel. But I'm sure the pattern will stop eventually for normal releases.

I'm betting that they'll keep it up until the next system is released, maybe straying here and there for special releases.
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:57 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:54 PM)Neo Wrote: Yeah, they'll break it. Like Assault, the clear Accel. But I'm sure the pattern will stop eventually for normal releases.

I'm betting that they'll keep it up until the next system is released, maybe straying here and there for special releases.

Speaking of that;
If Gyro ends up being a gyro engine like we've had before, I think that Excalibur and onward is like a "Special Gimmick Series" type of thing. Just a theory.