[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

Starter to be released around December 26th 2015 for approximately 1400 yen. It will come with a yellow BeyLauncher.

Extreme will have a tip made of rubber.
It does sound pretty cool, Force seems a little weird sounding.
WELCOME TO A NEW GENERATION OF BEYBLADE NEWS
Sounds like an EXTREME Beyblade!

Dumb Rimshot

I'll show myself the log out button...
I'm wondering if the Force Disk has any traits relating to the word 'force'? Y'know, maybe like a down force-ish gimmick or something...
Sounds cool looking foward to the new releases.... Let more endless speculation begin Uncertain hah
(Aug. 24, 2015  10:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: thrillho.png?w=1200]

THRILLHOUSE

I had to.

But these names just get cooler and cooler. Hope Hasbro doesnt butcher too many, haha.
Are we getting the Burst version of XF already?
We already have XF and that's a good part so don't complain. Assault is our XF. If this isn't an attack type I don't even know what I'd do. I like the sound of it. And I can't wait for this. Come on pictures REVEAL YOURSELF.
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:45 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I think that Assault is xf

Why wouldn't Assault be WF and Extreme XF ?
Yeah ... I usually would advise against speculation based on part names like that, but in this case, I'm gonna be really surprised if this isn't some kinda souped-up plastic flat be it just wider or otherwise.
I hope it will not be like GF hah!
I'd still love to see something like Zeus' tip which had absolutely insane attack power on a compact custom but could just as easily sit in the centre as a rather ominous stamina type, waiting to take the one hit that would start its crazy rampage.
As always, thanks for the updates Kai-V!

So many new Beys, such little money. Guess I'm going to end up buying this and the other 2 anyways.
This sounds like the name of an obscure Manga.
extreme might be the xf or close to xf of the burst series , idk im just guessing
Either way, that was really quick for news of releases that are after the really early announced releases, like Odin. Either way, I can't wait to see some pictures of theae when the images start popping up, though it'll be a while.
Having WF and XF on the line already? Running out of ideas TT?
(Aug. 25, 2015  5:24 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: Having WF and XF on the line already? Running out of ideas TT?

I wouldn't call it running out of ideas because they dared to release three widths of a plastic tip in a series where the beyblades EXPLODE?

We don't even know what it is for certain.
First of all thanks Kai-V . You are always updated with latest news and keep us updated.
Wondering about this bey. I think it is an attack type bey.
(EDIT)It is an attack type bey!!!!!!
Not much is known about this obviously but it sounds awesome!
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:30 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: First of all thanks Kai-V . You are always updated with latest news and keep us updated.
Wondering about this bey. I think it is an attack type bey.
(EDIT)It is an attack type bey!!!!!!

Do you have any confirmed info that it is? Smile

Also, you have to edit your post before you really put that.. Speechless
I wonder if the Beyblade will have a gold or yellow colour? Reason I say this is because most Excaliburs I have seen have this colour. It would actually really be nice if it did...

I also think it's an attack type because it's based of a sword and has force in its name. Meh, anything is still possible, haha.