[Product]  B-206 Booster Barricade Lucifer.Il.BMb-10

New Booster slated for release on December 10th, 2022. Includes new DB Core, Blade, and Driver. Retail price is 1760 JPY.

Official promo images from TakaraTomy Mall:
Part Promo Images from the official Beyblade Burst Website, with description translations courtesy of DataBeys Project from Twitter:
(Nov. 14, 2022  4:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: New Booster slated for release on December 10th, 2022. Includes new DB Core, Blade, and Driver. Retail price is 1760 JPY.

Official promo images for this product will be added to this OP later today.
Really hoping the driver is good tbh, tall BDr would be nice
I really hope this Lucifer is actually good for once.
Rating the final Burst Bey, sad to see the end.

Squariant Lucifer

Love the core design, happy to see the funny barrier back, illegal is nice, and BMb with BDr plate is nice cause now it'll actually act like a defense type when 90% of people inevitably hard launch.
Overall I like this bey, and if it's truly the last burst release while it's not perfect it's one I'm content with.
This Lucifer looks really cool and the Barriar Gimmick looks like it is going to work way better than it did in Sparking because it doesn’t have a stupid Double Chassis this time. The Bearing Morbius Driver is looking cool too. Maybe it’ll be better than Bearing Drift. I need to also buy some New Releases and stuff since I’m way behind lol. Anyways this is all looking really cool and it makes me sad that this is the last Burst Release. Maybe they’ll start a New Gen right after Burst in October (Maybe it’s confirmed not really sure yet) but we just have yet to see
Is this the last release in Burst because i've heard from some that it isn't or it isn't confirmed to be the last.
[Image: 315385741_5530918623621962_3252322811023...e=63774A86]
there is bit change in the tip like BDr, Unlike previous Mobius this one has cone shape probably rebalancing meta by TT
Yep, Mobius definitely looks taller
According to description Bearing Mobius and Mobius made with POM, does Drift and Bearing Drift also made with POM? Cause i cant find it in description
Part images and descriptions are now included in the OP:

(Nov. 14, 2022  4:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: [Image: l82BDUv.png]
Lucifer (LC) DB Core: Fallen Angel "Lucifer" motif. A Right-spin DB Core with three powerful locks and three BU Locks.

[Image: yVKHmXK.png]
Barricade (Brc) Blade: A Right-spin Defense-type BU Blade which nullifies opposing attacks with four barrier blades that deploy at high spin speeds. When the barrier blades retract in the latter half of battle, the Blade takes on a near-circular shape that continues to defend against attackers.

[Image: OJYUqWz.png]
Bearing Mobius (BMb) Driver: A Defense-type Driver with a free-spinning tip made of super low-friction POM, allowing it to receive attacks without losing balance. The free-spinning shaft is supported by a bearing, which gives it high stamina.
I don’t know how I like bearing mobius. Drift didn’t need to awaken or have any special setup, it was just good. And bearing drift just gives it more same spin. Mobius needs to awaken to be on par with drift and it’s tall, relying on standing upright instead of just being really wide like drift. I think BMb should work for defense, but I don’t know if it’ll be able to stay upright if there is a sharp point. Without the sharp point I assume it’s just normal awakened mobius so no difference. But maybe they will modify it differently than BDr and there is also probably a bearing added instead of a washer for the Freespin so there’s that to account for
I might be wrong, but shouldn't TT have released a video on this by now? I'm kind of surprised they haven't, considering the release date is only two weeks away...
Yeah, so this is just like Variant Lucifer. Terrible same spin, great opposite spin.
So Barricade will be variant 2.0 i don't mind as some do. Still look fun and it might be a left killer
Definitely feels very underwhelming, especially considering it's the last release not only for BU, but for Burst as a whole. I'm not a fan of the barrier gimmick returning, although I understand why they brought it back. I honestly wouldn't mind it as much if they'd at least done something with the chip, considering metal and/or rubber has always been part of Lucifer's chip design, but no... it's just a regular chip, same as Helios and Hyperion. Sure, they slapped on some plastic tabs for the BU lock system, but they didn't even give us a new BU lock disk to go with it, meaning we're still stuck with Xanthus and Moon (the latter of which is locked behind a RB). Not to mention, the BU lock system as a whole tends to fall behind pretty much any other form of added burst resistance (Kerbeus/Bahamut cores, Belial II/III burst stoppers, dash drivers, etc).

I'll probably end up (somewhat begrudgingly) getting it anyways, mostly because I really like Lucifer, but also because a second Illegal disk is nice to have and the driver is most likely going to be another entry in the "must-have LAD driver" phone book.
[Image: image.png]

As designer Blader Muraki intended, Lucifer Core is supposed to go onto the SuperKing BU Blade. All according to keikaku.

The Lucifer Core has 2 H's on the Core (one for Helios and one for Hyperion). My personal headcanon is the H Gear is based on this specific Layer combination.
got lucifer

it is neat
https://twitter.com/yuusin_3bee/status/1...7800419328

There is a hidden "Thank you" on the underside of the Barricade BU Blade - seems to be a final farewell from the design team.