[Product]  B-205 Burst Ultimate VS Set (Burst Spriggan.S'.F'-8, Ultimate Valkyrie.W'.A'-9)

(Oct. 18, 2022  12:04 AM)KIO Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  12:20 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: As for the names, I think they're fine. Sure it's lazy, but I've tried naming so many fan made beys and using a thesaurus to find model names from generic words I'll cut them a little slack.

Why are you calling it lazy? Did you miss the entirety of the "Burst Ultimate" pun? They're not pulling random words out of a thesaurus, there is actual (albeit lame) thinking behind the naming.
Umm....I misinterpreted people's negative views towards the naming scheme=lazy naming.
Honestly speaking the only reason why some has issue with the name is really cuase of the Pun. And burst being the name beyblade Haha if it wasnt for that fans wouldnt have an issue with it at all. Burst is not even a bad of a name but i get it to why some fans got issues with it
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Honestly speaking the only reason why some has issue with the name is really cuase of the Pun. And burst being the name beyblade Haha if it wasnt for that fans wouldnt have an issue with it at all. Burst is not even a bad of a name but i get it to why some fans got issues with it

Nah I bet you money even more people would hate it if the pun weren't there. The pun gives it a reason to have a terrible name, even if some don't like said reason.
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:51 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Honestly speaking the only reason why some has issue with the name is really cuase of the Pun. And burst being the name beyblade Haha if it wasnt for that fans wouldnt have an issue with it at all. Burst is not even a bad of a name but i get it to why some fans got issues with it

Nah I bet you money even more people would hate it if the pun weren't there. The pun gives it a reason to have a terrible name, even if some don't like said reason.

Having a reason behind the terrible name helps, but not by much. It still sounds very silly, not to mention naming a part after the system it belongs to is... less than ideal. Good luck searching for pictures of " Beyblade Burst Spriggan", "Beyblade Burst layer", etc. It's like if "Metal Fusion" (the driver) was released back in MFB. Ultimate has a similar issue, but it's still passable.
(Oct. 18, 2022  1:13 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:51 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Nah I bet you money even more people would hate it if the pun weren't there. The pun gives it a reason to have a terrible name, even if some don't like said reason.

Having a reason behind the terrible name helps, but not by much. It still sounds very silly, not to mention naming a part after the system it belongs to is... less than ideal. Good luck searching for pictures of " Beyblade Burst Spriggan", "Beyblade Burst layer", etc. It's like if "Metal Fusion" (the driver) was released back in MFB. Ultimate has a similar issue, but it's still passable.
This I can agree, its almost as though TT needs the trademark on Burst then just shoehorned it on. I've seen it many times on Transformers characters so the name of a character can be retained, but what would TT need the name Burst for? Some Bottleman thing? A Zoid?
So, do Valkyrie 2 core got upgraded burst lock or not?

Spriggan 2 Core has it like Achilles, Heck even Spriggan teeth is better now like Achilles teeth

Upon my inspection. New Valkyrie2 Looks like it does have one big burst lock like Belial2
(Oct. 28, 2022  8:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote: So, do Valkyrie 2 core got upgraded burst lock or not?

Spriggan 2 Core has it like Achilles, Heck even Spriggan teeth is better now like Achilles teeth

Upon my inspection. New Valkyrie2 Looks like it does have one big burst lock like Belial2

The "Burst" layer has plastic burst lock tabs similar to the Lord layer.

VS gear is free-spin only, there was no demonstration of a "fixed" mode. There was also no mention of BU locks on either chip, although I'm on mobile and unable to visually check atm.

Divine with all the BU gears (H, A, D, VS) is referred to as "Ultimate Gear" Belial.
(Oct. 28, 2022  8:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Upon my inspection. New Valkyrie2 Looks like it does have one big burst lock like Belial2

Looks the same to me, but I don't really care. Ultimate Valkyrie has a pretty good burst resistance anyway. But a burst stopper is welcome addition. Takara Tomy are not treating this like a simple recolor, this truly feels like the final Valkyrie.
(Oct. 28, 2022  10:27 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2022  8:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote: So, do Valkyrie 2 core got upgraded burst lock or not?

The "Burst" layer has plastic burst lock tabs similar to the Lord layer.

VS gear is free-spin only, there was no demonstration of a "fixed" mode. There was also no mention of BU locks on either chip, although I'm on mobile and unable to visually check atm.

Divine with all the BU gears (H, A, D, VS) is referred to as "Ultimate Gear" Belial.

From what I could see, Spriggan 2 has 3 sets of locks, and this Valkyrie 2 still doesn't have any surprisingly.
Wow I already suspected this was the real last valkyrie but I didn't think they'd pretend the old ultimate didn't exist in the shot with all the valkyries (plus they added valt to the episode replay thing of the character that owned previous beys in the line)
(Oct. 28, 2022  12:53 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Wow I already suspected this was the real last valkyrie but I didn't think they'd pretend the old ultimate didn't exist
Well, the old one wasn't worthy enough to be the last Valkyrie.

Just asking, is the Ultimate Valkyrie layer identical to the last one?
PeterPig's Review of the Burst Ultimate VS Set (Actually surprised he got it so early)

Weights for stuff
(oops reposted the vid, brain not working tonight) well at least ultimate is slightly heavier. And out of all the cores why does hello kitty work well on both sides
(Nov. 05, 2022  5:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: PeterPig's Review of the Burst Ultimate VS Set (Actually surprised he got it so early)

Weights for stuff
Spread' and Wing' weight is great. Also Burst Spriggan overall weight is amazing at 75g even with F', give it Qt' I think it will weight more than Guilty Longinus. Cant wait to get my hands on.
(Nov. 05, 2022  5:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: PeterPig's Review of the Burst Ultimate VS Set (Actually surprised he got it so early)

Weights for stuff
It's nice that Valkyrie and Spriggan are actually on the same level. Overall, this release is a must have for me.
17:48 : flyer with a date and the logo of all three generations… new generation teaser ?

Oh and on the flyer, the date is too the birth date of Tyson AND Valt !

Weights for stuff

Post updated with the weight of the Spriggan II core (I must've overlooked it in the video). Tbh, it's only a gram heavier than its predecessor. It does appear to have BU Locks from the looks of it too.

Got my hands on the new VS Set very cool
(Nov. 11, 2022  2:16 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Got my hands on the new VS Set very cool

Please test is the Burst Blade really meta relevant
I think a combo that would be good/call back to past Spriggans would be Burst Spriggan-Over-Unite'-0
I don't know why but Burst blade is very inconsistent. Sometime it can beat Dyna +f & Vanish, but sometime will lose due to tilt, can anyone help me to tune up and gave better combo? Mine is Burst Spriggan Over Bearing Drift -0