[Product]  B-205 Burst Ultimate VS Set (Burst Spriggan.S'.F'-8, Ultimate Valkyrie.W'.A'-9)

New set slated for release on November 12th, 2022. Contains two Beyblades and one Evolution Gear. Retail price is 4150 JPY.

Items included in this set:
  • Ultimate Valkyrie(2).W'.A'-9
  • Burst Spriggan(2).S'.F'-8
  • VS Gear
  • Tool for changing spin direction modes on DB Cores
Takara Tomy Wrote:The ultimate evolutions of the original Hero and Rival Beys! "Burst Spriggan.S'.F'-8" can switch between Right-spin upper attack and Left-spin smash attack modes! "Ultimate Valkyrie.W'.A'-9" unleashes powerful attacks with its V-shaped rubber blades! Each Bey features a design that incorporates features from every generation of Valkyrie and Spriggan, respectively. The "VS Gear" Evolution Gear for Belial is also included!
*A tool for changing spin direction modes is included.
**"VS Gear" is an attachment for the "Venture" and "Adventure" Drivers, both of which sold separately. It cannot be attached to the "Almight" Driver, which is also sold separately.
***To play with this product, you will need a Launcher that is sold separately or bundled with other products. (Custom BeyLauncher LR or Custom Sword Launcher LR are recommended.)

Product Promo Images from TakaraTomy Mall:

Part Promo Images from the official Beyblade Burst Website, with description translations courtesy of DataBeys Project from Twitter:
Ultimate Valkyrie layer was the best part of the bey, I have zero problem with them reusing it. Burst Spriggan is also very cool. Seems like these 2 will be the final versions of Spriggan and Valkyrie. I'm happy.
Even though i despise the parts it comes with (It was a complete sin to put Fusion' and Accel' on these beys), both of these beys actually look a lot better now that the official HD pictures are here however my thoughts that i said in the Upcoming Release/Rumor thread still stand though. VS Gear is pretty much just V-Gear and S-Gear combined into one.

Another thing to note, based on the disk prongs in the picture, The Requiem Side appears to be Right Spin while the presumably "Legend" Side would be Left Spin. Just something i noticed when looking at the picture.
Valkyrie looks a lot better than I thought I still wish it was still a bit more unique but the recolor feels better than the actual one.
Is the white part confirmed to be rubber?
Maybe I was a little harsh on this set, the beys do look pretty cool and VS gear is pretty nice. Burst is still an awful name though and valkyrie could've been just a little more different.
Spread' and Wing' are weird but i'll allow it. Fusion' and Accel' can go burn in a ditch, by far the worst part of the set it's actually sad.
The box looks like one of those fake bey sets you find on amazon (but still looks cool).

Also notice how valkyrie has the tattoo mark that indicates that it's valt's valkryie.
I think I know why the called this Burst Spryzen. If you remember the name of the series is Burst Ultimate. Burst Spryzen is all of its predecessors in one bey. And the same applies to Ultimate Valtryek. What if these two beys are the Destruction Belfyre of this series
Kind of interesting to see Disks get the Dash treatment. Spread was a staple of early Beyblade Burst, if one did not have Heavy. Curious to see what Spread' will look like. The extra details on Ultimate Valkyrie make me prefer it over the regular version.

Burst Spriggan itself is ok, I do prefer its design over Astral by a bit. It's one of those sets where I'll just wait and see whether or not I feel inspired to get it once it comes out.

Edit: Looking at Burst Spriggan again, I kinda see the shape of Spriggan the First? It might grow on me over the upcoming weeks.
New Gear has both fixed and Free spin mode.
Original Post has been updated with the part promo images and descriptions.
Tbh, i dont really like the axe gold color on left side. Somehow its remind me of Hasbro bey that has lack gold metallic colors
As some as mention before Burst Spriggan looks great i adore the chip very much the the way the white rubber is place on the blade look Cool as well. Ultimate slight recolour looks better too. Both BU Spread and wing version is interesting specially Spread. As for accel' and Fusion' well their going to in my dont need drivers cause as soon as i get this set i'm straight up putting quattro' dash on spriggan i refuse to use them. Anyway Cool set
The Spriggan 2 Core Stats only 1 all, i hope the teeth is not bad
Time to rate the set.

(Oct. 15, 2022  12:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: New Gear has both fixed and Free spin mode.

And your source is where...?

The official promo images just mention it being free-spin. Nothing about it detaching and switching to a fixed mode like S Gear.
(Oct. 15, 2022  8:48 PM)KIO Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2022  12:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: New Gear has both fixed and Free spin mode.

And your source is where...?

The official promo images just mention it being free-spin. Nothing about it detaching and switching to a fixed mode like S Gear.

His Official Source is his head. Aka The Most Unreliable Source Ever
(This is a joke, please don't take it too seriously)
I said this in the discord but the 8 Armor reminds me of that weird funky Gravity Ring that came on Hasbro's Decay Perseus, wonder if it was inspired by that. Burst while i still hate the name looks like it's going to be a good blade, Spread' while it still feels weird looks pretty cool too and i have a feeling it might be pretty good as well.. I also like the "recolor" of the Ultimate, looks a bit better than the OG, Wing' looks.. interesting but hopefully it has use.

I guess i'll bite the bullet and pick up this set just so i can have the Spriggan, Fusion' and Accel' can gladly go burn in hell. I'm just gonna slap Merge' on Spriggan and Ultimate Reboot' or a spare Variable' on Valkyrie
(Oct. 15, 2022  9:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I said this in the discord but the 8 Armor reminds me of that weird funky Gravity Ring that came on Hasbro's Decay Perseus, wonder if it was inspired by that.

Now that you mention it, the similarities are close enough where I will probably mention this on the wiki lol
(Oct. 15, 2022  9:00 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2022  8:48 PM)KIO Wrote: And your source is where...?

His Official Source is his head. Aka The Most Unreliable Source Ever
(This is a joke, please don't take it too seriously)

You roasted me real good.
B-205 official images from the box:

[Image: FfDB8E-agAA_Bhz?format=jpg&name=large]

VS gear from Takara Tomy mall pre-orders:

[Image: 4904810226147_2cbcffa8b0c34197b28ed3dc77231b35.jpg]
(Oct. 17, 2022  10:22 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: B-205 official images from the box:

[Image: FfDB8E-agAA_Bhz?format=jpg&name=large]

VS gear from  Takara Tomy mall pre-orders:

[Image: 4904810226147_2cbcffa8b0c34197b28ed3dc77231b35.jpg]
Can anyone translate please?
Ok, here r my 2 cents on this:
It's actually not that bad. Like sure Accel'and Fusion' are useless, but considering how they've been previously locked to RBs in the past (good luck trying to pull 1) it's not that bad, plus you can just swap em out. (Kinda wish it was at least HF' so it won't lose stamina in 5 secs)
As for the names, I think they're fine. Sure it's lazy, but I've tried naming so many fan made beys and using a thesaurus to find model names from generic words I'll cut them a little slack. The Blades r going to be the redeeming part and the set being exponentially smaller with less new parts is going to be a huge sigh of relief as we don't have to run through so many types of tests.
(Oct. 17, 2022  12:20 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: As for the names, I think they're fine. Sure it's lazy, but I've tried naming so many fan made beys and using a thesaurus to find model names from generic words I'll cut them a little slack.

Why are you calling it lazy? Did you miss the entirety of the "Burst Ultimate" pun? They're not pulling random words out of a thesaurus, there is actual (albeit lame) thinking behind the naming.