[Product]  B-202 Random Booster Vol. 30 (Wind Knight.Mn.Bn-6)

I'm really only getting this RB for Knight and Devil Xcalibur. That Purple Devil Recolor looks friggin beautiful.
I’m not an expert so I could be wrong, but I think the BU locks stop the disk from moving. So if the layer has a gimmick that makes it move, they probably don’t want the disk moving as well. Or maybe it just has bad teeth.

This is a nice random booster although we don’t need another Destroy’. But that can go on the black recolour of Guilty, so there really isn’t anything else that is terrible except for maybe Belial.
Has there been any information that has come out about how many of each of the five Beyblades will come in a case? I’m wondering how rare Wind Knight will be.
There isn't any information on that at the moment we only know really close to the date of for that stuff for pull rates
(Sep. 01, 2022  7:23 PM)originalzankye Wrote: There isn't any information on that at the moment we only know really close to the date of for that stuff for pull rates

Ok thanks!
Ok, so I'm finally back, let me give me my view on this.
Wind knight is cool, I've been told that the jiggling could be good for attack, and moon is likely to replace xanthus as it looks 10x more flexible. If bounce no have nothing break, I'll cry.
As for the blade, I'm starting to feel convinced upper/down force is a piece of scrap metal and doesn't really work, and then I read aK' profile so the wind mode that's more similar to it=worse mode?
Guys, you should probably brace yourselves for Moon, as my group of bladers fears it's going to break the meta, and especially be very good becuz of Wind's shape.
Or...Moon could bring back old stamina tips (like revolve) as drivers don't matter in lad anymore.
Edit: removed jump the gun ban recommendation and string wording regarding how it I'll kill attack
(Sep. 09, 2022  4:49 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Guys, you should probably prepare to ban Moon, as my group of bladers fears it's going to break the meta, and especially kill off attack for good becuz of Wind's shape.
Or...Moon could bring back old stamina tips (like revolve) as drivers don't matter in lad anymore.

No it wont..??? what are u talkin about lol. Wind can be as circular is it want but it'll still be lighter than disks like Over or Giga cos it has plastic lol. Guilty will eat anything light for breakfast.
(Sep. 09, 2022  5:01 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2022  4:49 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Guys, you should probably prepare to ban Moon, as my group of bladers fears it's going to break the meta, and especially kill off attack for good becuz of Wind's shape.

No it wont..??? what are u talkin about lol. Wind can be as circular is it want but it'll still be lighter than disks like Over or Giga cos it has plastic lol. Guilty will eat anything light for breakfast.
*looks at Xanthus*
(Sep. 09, 2022  5:08 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2022  5:01 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: No it wont..??? what are u talkin about lol. Wind can be as circular is it want but it'll still be lighter than disks like Over or Giga cos it has plastic lol. Guilty will eat anything light for breakfast.
*looks at Xanthus*

Ok but it isnt heavier than Over is it?

rest assured it'll be fine lol Guilty and Xiphoid can take care of it, even if it is circular.
Yeah! Even if Wind does surpass Dyna(F) in stamina battle, the game would still be diverse for attack & stamina combinations.

So my first impressions for this is that Moon is a really solid LAD disk, as sharp as the Bounce driver tip is, it recovers well and slides for a long time, putting it above Jet Wyvern with Just. Still, it tilts too easily and scrapes badly.

For weights:

Wind - 13.0g
Knight - 7.6g
Moon - 31.6g
Bounce - 6.6g
i realised i talked about Moon disc instead of Wind layer when responding to p0l1w4g06 , i apologise.

but my point still stands, like Jiyuu said, it will just diversify the amount of meta combos available. not necessarily OP
dont know if its a coincidence but I just saw this in walgreens
(Sep. 09, 2022  8:54 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: dont know if its a coincidence but I just saw this in walgreens

🧢
@th!nk, you said Just was good in Classic right?

Anywho, I'm gonna repurpose xiphoid Belial (and maybe the demon sword version?)as Blackarachnia and wind knight as whirl.
About Wind Knight, I think it’ll decrease soon and you don't need to hurry.
Because In Carton, 5 sets plus 4 extra Xhiphoid Belial.
I'm sure it'll be very cheaper soon
Cheapest way to get full set is buy 6 box from Japan.
In Japan TT sells 6 RBs as 1 Bag.
And RBV 30 in 1 bag, they have 1 full set and 1 extra Xhiphoid Belial
(Sep. 10, 2022  5:06 AM)marutti Wrote: About Wind Knight, I think it’ll decrease soon and you don't need to hurry.
Correction, one case got 24 beys 4 full sets , 1 x B-202 -04 , 3 x B-202 05

(Sep. 10, 2022  10:15 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2022  5:06 AM)marutti Wrote: About Wind Knight, I think it’ll decrease soon and you don't need to hurry.

Actually you are wrong,  one case got 24 beys not 29, only 3 full sets 15 beys, and a lot repeats 9 being 02 the most scarce one  , here's what's inside 3 set+1,3,4,4,4,5,5,5,5

Oops 4 sets+4 Belial I mean.
(Sep. 10, 2022  2:19 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2022  10:15 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Actually you are wrong,  one case got 24 beys not 29, only 3 full sets 15 beys, and a lot repeats 9 being 02 the most scarce one  , here's what's inside 3 set+1,3,4,4,4,5,5,5,5

Oops 4 sets+4 Belial I mean.

Marutti , you're partial right, Correction, one case got 24 beys 4 full sets , 1 x B-202 -04 , 3 x B-202 05, our cases arrived and the numbers were different from what our supplier told us.

Here is my Perception on wind:
Knight: insufficient data, maybe attack? It didn't move on xanthus and ultimate so...
Wind: Stamina king, likely gonna depose of D+F
Moon: Scrapes aside, maybe food for attack or lad
Bounce: just don't use on DB discs.