[Product]  B-202 Random Booster Vol. 30 (Wind Knight.Mn.Bn-6)

Oh, and that new Kerbeus is allegedly tighter than the previous molds
(Sep. 14, 2022  1:08 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Oh,  and that new Kerbeus is allegedly tighter than the previous molds

Dayum the go to Kerbeus then?
[Image: 4-D648-AD6-B163-40-CE-890-D-67-F5-DB4-EF5-F3.jpg]

Pretty good pulls, just missing the Xiphoid layer

got another 5 arriving at parents place later today will check them maybe later or tmr.
from my pre-ordered 10,
managed to get them all thankfully ! Smile

[Image: C1-CABA0-C-FA0-F-4557-A982-C62-EC3822-ACA.jpg]
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:33 AM)shindivinity Wrote: from my pre-ordered 10,
managed to get them all thankfully ! Smile

[Image: C1-CABA0-C-FA0-F-4557-A982-C62-EC3822-ACA.jpg]
Test the Kerbeus' Burst Resistance. I only heard of hard Kerbeus from 1 JP Tuber so it may just be a lucky one.
Guys, wind may be Smash Ultimate Pythra levels of OP,a JP tuber found that it's nigh impossible to counter, strike from above it OS, strike from below it's still OS, like the only way to beat wind is KO/Burst, but the former is hard to do in DB stadium and the latter is hard due to its round shape and Kerbeus/Belial 2 etc.
(Sep. 17, 2022  2:45 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Guys, wind may be Smash Ultimate Pythra levels of OP,a JP tuber found that it's nigh impossible to counter, strike from above it OS, strike from below it's still OS, like the only way to beat wind is KO/Burst, but the former is hard to do in DB stadium and the latter is hard due to its round shape and Kerbeus/Belial 2 etc.

What build was he using? driver/disc?
(Sep. 17, 2022  3:10 AM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2022  2:45 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Guys, wind may be Smash Ultimate Pythra levels of OP,a JP tuber found that it's nigh impossible to counter, strike from above it OS, strike from below it's still OS, like the only way to beat wind is KO/Burst, but the former is hard to do in DB stadium and the latter is hard due to its round shape and Kerbeus/Belial 2 etc.

What build was he using? driver/disc?
Well Various combos but mostly wind Perseus Illegal High Xtend+'-4?
(Sep. 17, 2022  3:52 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2022  3:10 AM)shindivinity Wrote: What build was he using? driver/disc?
Well Various combos but mostly wind Perseus Illegal High Xtend+'-4?

So, what makes it any different than Dynamite +F (insert random chip here) Illegal HXt+'?
I can't figure out why Wind Knight is twice as expensive as Wind Kerbeus. Is it just that Knight is the preferred blade color?
(Mar. 08, 2023  5:00 PM)FlashBlitz Wrote: I can't figure out why Wind Knight is twice as expensive as Wind Kerbeus. Is it just that Knight is the preferred blade color?

No, it's because Wind Knight is the prize beyblade whereas Wind Kerbeus is just a random pull. Confirmed random booster prizes usually sell for more than other confirmed pulls due to higher demand and rarity. A prime example of this is RBV 26; Roar Bahamut goes for around $200 USD, whereas Roar Fafnir goes for around $35 USD.
(Mar. 08, 2023  5:35 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2023  5:00 PM)FlashBlitz Wrote: I can't figure out why Wind Knight is twice as expensive as Wind Kerbeus.  Is it just that Knight is the preferred blade color?

No, it's because Wind Knight is the prize beyblade whereas Wind Kerbeus is just a random pull. Confirmed random booster prizes usually sell for more than other confirmed pulls due to higher demand and rarity. A prime example of this is RBV 26; Roar Bahamut goes for around $200 USD, whereas Roar Fafnir goes for around $35 USD.

Got it, thanks.
Does wind actually come off the ground???????
(Apr. 14, 2023  5:02 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Does wind actually come off the ground???????

No, it just controls the airflow around it. It's not very dramatic in anyway, nor does it really effect other beys. It's just a cool gimmick that does it's job.
(Apr. 14, 2023  6:15 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2023  5:02 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Does wind actually come off the ground???????

No, it just controls the airflow around it. It's not very dramatic in anyway, nor does it really effect other beys. It's just a cool gimmick that does it's job.

Imagine how cool it would be if it WAS dramatic. The untouchable bey
(Apr. 14, 2023  6:36 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2023  6:15 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: No, it just controls the airflow around it. It's not very dramatic in anyway, nor does it really effect other beys. It's just a cool gimmick that does it's job.

Imagine how cool it would be if it WAS dramatic. The untouchable bey

The Wind blade has already taken over the meta. I would not imagine it being fun...or legal for that matter
(Apr. 14, 2023  7:28 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2023  6:36 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Imagine how cool it would be if it WAS dramatic. The untouchable bey

The Wind blade has already taken over the meta. I would not imagine it being fun...or legal for that matter

Well if the bey was literally untouchable I genuinely doubt it would be legal in ANY format.