[Product]  B-196 Random Booster Vol.28

It'll release middle of March

UPDATE:

(Feb. 14, 2022  4:05 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Official Pictures of the Random Booster:
[Image: 4904810204817_1d9da379a48244b6a3dc7f17d2c471fe.jpg]
[Image: 4904810204817_7ad3bc2305f34168a0af691d3a454c46.jpg]
[Image: 4904810204817_c222fe1921d44367a71edbf64a218f19.jpg]
[Image: 4904810204817_f65ec6353dce497ebe7720139d6630fc.jpg]
[Image: 4904810204817_164bd8bbe12c4f2fbf248cc2cf57dfc2.jpg]
[Image: 4904810204817_907b060fcce54ed4bc8344bfe4995275.jpg]
[Image: 4904810204817_db1826b54b264f7dac012051b5fc8ecc.jpg]
Combos: 
Ultimate Valkyrie Lg V'-9
Super Hyperion2 Gg (painted) MDm (metal dimension) 4A
King Helios2 Kr (painted) HCh' (High Charge') 1S
Infinite Dragon Zn'+X 1A (painted)
Tempest Achilles Xc'+Z 1B (painted)

(Feb. 14, 2022  5:17 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Another detail pointed out by Marutti but for both Sword and Shield

"infinite shield (included with 02 only) (1), infinite sword (included only with 03)"

(Feb. 15, 2022  8:03 AM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: CIHzDiy.png]
[Image: naAllKP.png]
(Feb. 05, 2022  2:11 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: KclUD0A.jpg]
it'll release middle of March

It's technically B-196 cause B-195 is Prominence Valkirye Over Atomic Dash 0, just a heads up.
Assuming these are not placeholders:
-Ultimate is probably one of the better ones, as its the newer system, good for attack
-Tempest is likely still relevant right?
-Infinite prob mid tier becuz Sword sucks but Shield good
-Super and King are why?????
We're already at the 28th... The time is so fast...
Perhaps these could be system upgrades for previous layers. I imagine it would not be hard for tt to swap the sparking system with the db system in the middle of the layer and leave the rest the same. Achilles in high mode would be fun.
(Feb. 08, 2022  3:53 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Assuming these are not placeholders:
-Ultimate is probably one of the better ones, as its the newer system, good for attack
……. Tempest kinda sucks now. Dynamite stock without any gears beats Tempest Solomon on Wheel Xt+. Dynamite on high Xtend+‘ in DB is just the new tempest Xtend+ in sparking. Achilles has always had a kinda backwards longinus shape and that’s good for countering other attackers on things like ev’. Shield mode was good for niche stuff like on drift it tanked rage and beat 99.99% of lefts. Or on Xtend+ it was like tempest but less stamina and more defensive. Now it sucks though. Dynamite is on a whole other power level. The only sparking thing that might be mediocre at the very best is Rage Helios2 on xtreme’, but even then guilty exists.
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:19 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
……. Tempest kinda sucks now. Dynamite stock without any gears beats Tempest Solomon on Wheel Xt+. Dynamite on high Xtend+‘ in DB is just the new tempest Xtend+ in sparking. Achilles has always had a kinda backwards longinus shape and that’s good for countering other attackers on things like ev’. Shield mode was good for niche stuff like on drift it tanked rage and beat 99.99% of lefts. Or on Xtend+ it was like tempest but less stamina and more defensive. Now it sucks though. Dynamite is on a whole other power level. The only sparking thing that might be mediocre at the very best is Rage Helios2 on xtreme’, but even then guilty exists.
Wait, TT probably isn't aware of the competitive scene then, considering how they give us bad parts some times like 12, 2D etc.
Honestly, man, DB is pretty much better overall. DB stocks can beat almost all of the best combos from before. It's changed our viewpoint of "good" so much. Tempest is not really bad; if you remove DB from the equation it performs very well. Just depends on our view of it all.
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:19 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ……. Tempest kinda sucks now. Dynamite stock without any gears beats Tempest Solomon on Wheel Xt+. Dynamite on high Xtend+‘ in DB is just the new tempest Xtend+ in sparking. Achilles has always had a kinda backwards longinus shape and that’s good for countering other attackers on things like ev’. Shield mode was good for niche stuff like on drift it tanked rage and beat 99.99% of lefts. Or on Xtend+ it was like tempest but less stamina and more defensive. Now it sucks though. Dynamite is on a whole other power level. The only sparking thing that might be mediocre at the very best is Rage Helios2 on xtreme’, but even then guilty exists.
Wait, TT probably isn't aware of the competitive scene then, considering how they give us bad parts some times like 12, 2D etc.
TT is aware of the competetive scene. They are giving us upgraded dash versions of previous meta stamina/lad drivers and have purposefully given drivers wider plates to make them have more LAD. They even gave us atomic’ which was even more of e meme then bearing’ and even if atomic’ doesn’t change anything (at least for standard…) it just proves my point. Name a top tier stamina driver that doesn’t have a dash version. Mobius and Drift? Sure they’re versatile but they are not stamina drivers. They are versatile LAD drivers. Same thing with rise. Besides those 3 there’s zone’+z, bearing’, high Xtend+’, atomic’ (even if this isn’t useful), heck even ignition’ with L Gear could be used. 
But anyway, they don’t just choose competetive parts. Part of the reason is that some parts that are more gimmicky are expensive to produce. They usually just put a bunch of cheap parts to make in the boosters and make people spend more money to get the prize. The only times they haven’t done this is with the most recent random booster and the cyclone ragnaruk one. I speak for myself to when I say this, competitive beyblade is one part of Beyblade (a huge part). I just got into it last august, and although I can’t say I’ve had too much experience with tournaments (only having been to 5 if you count unranked), I can say with all the changes of combos I’ve been making at home and just experiencing new stuff and actually going to tournaments, it’s awesome! But there’s also just the casual side of it. Like do you ever just sit down and play with your combos for fun? Or with stock combos? Like not testing anything just battling for fun. I’m not saying you don’t cause I’m sure you do, it’s a rhetorical question. TT releases beys from the anime obviously, but aside from that there’s the occasional new part that isn’t in the anime (like wave in sparking or unite’ in GT, or xtreme’ in Cho-z) for the random boosters they mainly throw in cheap parts with the occasional gimmicky or REALLLYYYY good part. 
Wow that’s a lot of talking, anyways I’ll stop taking up the whole page now.
(Feb. 08, 2022  7:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Wait, TT probably isn't aware of the competitive scene then, considering how they give us bad parts some times like 12, 2D etc.
TT is aware of the competetive scene. They are giving us upgraded dash versions of previous meta stamina/lad drivers and have purposefully given drivers wider plates to make them have more LAD. They even gave us atomic’ which was even more of e meme then bearing’ and even if atomic’ doesn’t change anything (at least for standard…) it just proves my point. Name a top tier stamina driver that doesn’t have a dash version. Mobius and Drift? Sure they’re versatile but they are not stamina drivers. They are versatile LAD drivers. Same thing with rise. Besides those 3 there’s zone’+z, bearing’, high Xtend+’, atomic’ (even if this isn’t useful), heck even ignition’ with L Gear could be used. 
But anyway, they don’t just choose competetive parts. Part of the reason is that some parts that are more gimmicky are expensive to produce. They usually just put a bunch of cheap parts to make in the boosters and make people spend more money to get the prize. The only times they haven’t done this is with the most recent random booster and the cyclone ragnaruk one. I speak for myself to when I say this, competitive beyblade is one part of Beyblade (a huge part). I just got into it last august, and although I can’t say I’ve had too much experience with tournaments (only having been to 5 if you count unranked), I can say with all the changes of combos I’ve been making at home and just experiencing new stuff and actually going to tournaments, it’s awesome! But there’s also just the casual side of it. Like do you ever just sit down and play with your combos for fun? Or with stock combos? Like not testing anything just battling for fun. I’m not saying you don’t cause I’m sure you do, it’s a rhetorical question. TT releases beys from the anime obviously, but aside from that there’s the occasional new part that isn’t in the anime (like wave in sparking or unite’ in GT, or xtreme’ in Cho-z) for the random boosters they mainly throw in cheap parts with the occasional gimmicky or REALLLYYYY good part. 
I guess i'm busted.
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:19 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ……. Tempest kinda sucks now. Dynamite stock without any gears beats Tempest Solomon on Wheel Xt+. Dynamite on high Xtend+‘ in DB is just the new tempest Xtend+ in sparking. Achilles has always had a kinda backwards longinus shape and that’s good for countering other attackers on things like ev’. Shield mode was good for niche stuff like on drift it tanked rage and beat 99.99% of lefts. Or on Xtend+ it was like tempest but less stamina and more defensive. Now it sucks though. Dynamite is on a whole other power level. The only sparking thing that might be mediocre at the very best is Rage Helios2 on xtreme’, but even then guilty exists.

(Feb. 08, 2022  7:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Wait, TT probably isn't aware of the competitive scene then, considering how they give us bad parts some times like 12, 2D etc.

As far as random boosters go, they try to tailor the combinations so that they're all roughly the same weight, that way you can't just weigh a RB box and know what you're gonna get. This is also why some RBs have extra bits of cardboard inside, to help add extra weight.

I don't think Tempest really sucks. I hardly succeed on using DB combos other than Dynamite/Devil-F to counter Tempest combos in same-spin stamina match (I don't know how you did that with Dynamite stock combo). It's just Dynamite/Devil-F is too good and like average is 5, good is 6, tempest is 7 while D/Dv-F is 10.

BTW I am glad to have another Tempest release. I've broken too many Tempests and that set is quite expensive... it will be good to have a cheaper way to get Tempest.
(Feb. 11, 2022  9:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

I don't think Tempest really sucks. I hardly succeed on using DB combos other than Dynamite/Devil-F to counter Tempest combos in same-spin stamina match (I don't know how you did that with Dynamite stock combo). It's just Dynamite/Devil-F is too good and like average is 5, good is 6, tempest is 7 while D/Dv-F is 10.

BTW I am glad to have another Tempest release. I've broken too many Tempests and that set is quite expensive... it will be good to have a cheaper way to get Tempest.

tempest is meh at best. Like you can use it, but why? almost like judgment when brave released. There's rly no reason to, but if you wanna sure. and not just devil/dynamite, but raphael outclasses it too. and there have been only 5 releases that have a similar effect as tempest(same spin right spin stamina), and 3/5 do it better(prominence and cyclone would be the last ones, and prominence isn't even that bad and could probably beat tempest 50% of the time). that's a majority. to be fair, tempest is from a diff line, but that rly doesnt matter anymore. Ngl all of db is unfairly busted, especially since we normally have a decent amount of parts from previous generations that hold up, but the entire meta is just db now, other than like 2-3 drivers.
(Feb. 11, 2022  9:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

I wouldn’t say so. I’ve beaten tempest with flipping right astral on ev’! There are some things I didnt actually mention (forgot to) though. 
1- My Xtend+ is worn so it’s more of a ball/semi-flat tip then a sharp but it still has great stamina. It just moves a bit more and isn’t as easy to destabilize with stuff like atomic. 
2- I don’t have solomon. I used Lucifer 2 with the tempest vs DB stuff I did. When I said dynamite stock beats Tempest Solomon Wheel Xt+ I was referring to seeing other people do this. 
3- My tempest isn’t as good as any other I’ve seen. Some people launch it and it isn’t awakened. Mine is the opposite. Kinda like Lucifer’s barrier. The awakening is out in the beggining. After that it goes either: 1- A hard hit knocks the awakening back in or 2- The awakening blades slowly decrease in width as the bey slow down in spin. 

All of this combined probably makes my tempest on Xtend+ not as good as yours, or for that matter anyone else’s. I guess that’s why it just seems so bad to me. And I do agree with you on the dynamite/devil-f gear thing. If average was 5 that would definitely be at least 10, if not 100! 

My tempest hasn’t broken, but my friend USN’s tempest broke, I remember someone posted a pic of their broken tempest on a thread, and I saw some beytuber talking about it also. And now that you’ve also said multiple, not one but multiple, tempests have broken, I’m curious how did it break? I never got the specific details from my friend or anyone else I saw, so I’m curious what makes tempest break so much?
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  9:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think Tempest really sucks. I hardly succeed on using DB combos other than Dynamite/Devil-F to counter Tempest combos in same-spin stamina match (I don't know how you did that with Dynamite stock combo). It's just Dynamite/Devil-F is too good and like average is 5, good is 6, tempest is 7 while D/Dv-F is 10.

tempest is meh at best. Like you can use it, but why? almost like judgment when brave released. There's rly no reason to, but if you wanna sure. and not just devil/dynamite, but raphael outclasses it too. and there have been only 5 releases that have a similar effect as tempest(same spin right spin stamina), and 3/5 do it better(prominence and cyclone would be the last ones, and prominence isn't even that bad and could probably beat tempest 50% of the time). that's a majority. to be fair, tempest is from a diff line, but that rly doesnt matter anymore. Ngl all of db is unfairly busted, especially since we normally have a decent amount of parts from previous generations that hold up, but the entire meta is just db now, other than like 2-3 drivers.

I am not very sure but based on my experience Raphael, Cyclone or Prominence cannot really outclass Tempest.
Cyclone is very close yet not enough. It has about 40% or 50% chance to win if it is the second to launch and about 20% or 30% to win if Tempest is the second to launch.
Raphael and pronimence only have a small chance to win (like 25%) if they are the second to launch and basically cannot win if Tempest is the second.
Other than D/Dv-F, Astral can defeat Tempest in a relatively high rate but the hit between these two are too aggressive and usually end up a KO, I think it may not really be the problem of stamina.
BTW, in my tests I use Tempest Solomon. Wh. MUn 1S, and DB Blades all use Perseus. Ov. MUn/0 and Perseus. Ov. HXt+'-0 combos.

(Feb. 12, 2022  12:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  9:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think Tempest really sucks. I hardly succeed on using DB combos other than Dynamite/Devil-F to counter Tempest combos in same-spin stamina match (I don't know how you did that with Dynamite stock combo). It's just Dynamite/Devil-F is too good and like average is 5, good is 6, tempest is 7 while D/Dv-F is 10.

My tempest hasn’t broken, but my friend USN’s tempest broke, I remember someone posted a pic of their broken tempest on a thread, and I saw some beytuber talking about it also. And now that you’ve also said multiple, not one but multiple, tempests have broken, I’m curious how did it break? I never got the specific details from my friend or anyone else I saw, so I’m curious what makes tempest break so much?

Here are some examples.
[Image: FEsXrrEXEAMP4oE?format=jpg&name=small][Image: E7_Dp70XMAkD69o?format=jpg&name=small][Image: E0whS3fXoAUasp-?format=jpg&name=small]
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Some stuff was already pointed out but to also add with Tempest, it can beat some modern stuff same spin(some things outclass it hard) but opposite spin it is really still able to do a good job.

Dan pointed this out before in the Discord but Tempest can really bully Vanish like opposite spin stuff Tempest can still do a good job. 

I would say in fairness too I am far less concerned with Tempest and more with King/Super(more King than anything), I do hope this RB offers good parts regardless of choices to layers.
Yeah, King is the biggest mistake, like its useless even withing Superking. Ofc Rage is better than it in Attack, but World betas it for stamina and Volcano is basically super upgrade
(Feb. 12, 2022  4:42 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: tempest is meh at best. Like you can use it, but why? almost like judgment when brave released. There's rly no reason to, but if you wanna sure. and not just devil/dynamite, but raphael outclasses it too. and there have been only 5 releases that have a similar effect as tempest(same spin right spin stamina), and 3/5 do it better(prominence and cyclone would be the last ones, and prominence isn't even that bad and could probably beat tempest 50% of the time). that's a majority. to be fair, tempest is from a diff line, but that rly doesnt matter anymore. Ngl all of db is unfairly busted, especially since we normally have a decent amount of parts from previous generations that hold up, but the entire meta is just db now, other than like 2-3 drivers.

I am not very sure but based on my experience Raphael, Cyclone or Prominence cannot really outclass Tempest.
Cyclone is very close yet not enough. It has about 40% or 50% chance to win if it is the second to launch and about 20% or 30% to win if Tempest is the second to launch.
Raphael and pronimence only have a small chance to win (like 25%) if they are the second to launch and basically cannot win if Tempest is the second.
Other than D/Dv-F, Astral can defeat Tempest in a relatively high rate but the hit between these two are too aggressive and usually end up a KO, I think it may not really be the problem of stamina.
BTW, in my tests I use Tempest Solomon. Wh. MUn 1S, and DB Blades all use Perseus. Ov. MUn/0 and Perseus. Ov. HXt+'-0 combos.

(Feb. 12, 2022  12:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My tempest hasn’t broken, but my friend USN’s tempest broke, I remember someone posted a pic of their broken tempest on a thread, and I saw some beytuber talking about it also. And now that you’ve also said multiple, not one but multiple, tempests have broken, I’m curious how did it break? I never got the specific details from my friend or anyone else I saw, so I’m curious what makes tempest break so much?

Here are some examples.
[Image: FEsXrrEXEAMP4oE?format=jpg&name=small][Image: E7_Dp70XMAkD69o?format=jpg&name=small][Image: E0whS3fXoAUasp-?format=jpg&name=small]

Again, I don’t have a standard stadium, so my observations might be a little weird lol. But from what I’ve seen, prominences weight on a shortish driver can wreck things like tempest, and Idk what you’re talking about with Raphael, that stock is honestly cracked, and I think people give over and xt+ way too much credit. Purely from am observational standpoint, in both attack and defense mode, Raphael is much rounder that tempest, which gives it an edge against thinks like tempest. My go-to tempest combo is tempest Lucifer zone’+Z 2a(I hope I got the syntax right lol) which is mainly focused on opposite spin matches, so that might be where we are finding our differences. I don’t have wheel or 1s, so Idrk how that would work, but from what I’ve seen, Raphael wrecks everything that’s not devil/dynamite and that’s not spin equalization focused(like vanish). Also I thought cyclone was hot trash, that’s interesting. I’m not really caught up with the meta lol, so I probably got a few things wrong
Looking at the Corocoro images, the beys are definitely all Belial colour schemed. Not sure how I missed that, but it is kinda neat I guess. Also, the unpainted +Z attachment is nice.
Super hyperion2. Gg MDm 4A
Temepest achilles. Xc'+Z 1B
Infinite Dragon Zn'+X 1A
king helios2. Kr HCh' 1S

And apparently this whole set is owned by bell(?) Theres also a rare ver of ultimate valkyrie here
Not really sure why they have Bell on the box if Belial is no where in sight in this RB. Guess it might be because every bey has the colors of Belial.
Is it really stock ultimate? Can someone weigh the Achilles and Dragon combos to see if Blader Gems’s theory is correct
Official Pictures of the Random Booster:
Combos: 
(Feb. 14, 2022  4:05 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Official Pictures of the Random Booster:
Combos: 
Ohh boy, these look all awesome!!! I'm actualy speechless right now. We get Giga and Karma PAINTED, Zone' and Xceed' with their attachments and two new drivers which are just okay. Super and King might be questionable here, but at least they come with their Evo chips and colored MCC's. The only things I kinda dislike are the rubber wings being white on Ultimate, the blue in the middle of the Valkyrie II chip and the white on the Super Ring. Also the yellow sticker on Valkyrie's Armor looks a bit off. But overall I would really buy this RB, it's just good with these colors and parts. I really love it. Respects to TT!!!