[Product]  B-196 Random Booster Vol.28

(Mar. 18, 2022  3:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2022  3:34 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly we’re DM and Ch even good? There’s point in pulling them if they are useless.

A worn charge can be very good for opposite spin LAD.
But how do you wear it down? Like you may need to tape to like a mugen stadium or something.
(Mar. 19, 2022  1:20 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2022  3:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A worn charge can be very good for opposite spin LAD.
But how do you wear it down? Like you may need to tape to like a mugen stadium or something.

First off, is a worn charge even legal? second off, a worn charge looks like it would be super aggresive seeing the tip centered between the metal would be completely gone, and it would just be ravaging other beys
(Mar. 20, 2022  11:19 PM)Attila Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2022  1:20 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: But how do you wear it down? Like you may need to tape to like a mugen stadium or something.

First off, is a worn charge even legal? second off, a worn charge looks like it would be super aggresive seeing the tip centered between the metal would be completely gone, and it would just be ravaging other beys
You don’t wear the tip down all the way, just most of the way so that’s it’s super short. It makes for very good opposite spin LAD.
am I the only one here with the Mugen Stadium from God?
rare gold bey 

aside from Perseus(og) it is the rarest db release 

lol

mold difference 

Gold/White rubber on new ultimates are softer than OG so that does change performance
gold turbo Ultimate... you know the rules and so do I (time to add to my BB story and make Ultimate OP af)
(Mar. 19, 2022  4:55 AM)marutti Wrote: Probability of RBV28

On youtube, I can confirm 3 kinds of box.
1st pattern  Zaenkye's

2nd pattern black valkyrie, 5  gold valkyrie 1, 5 Achiles, 5 Dragon  and 4 others

3rd pattern 6 Dragon, 5 Valkyrie, 5 Achiles and 4 of each others.

Edit: Never mind.
(Mar. 19, 2022  1:20 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2022  3:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A worn charge can be very good for opposite spin LAD.
Good question!   I think the only legal way is lots of launches or the motorized stadium I think the best is the Musou Beystadium