[Product]  B-194 Random Booster Vol. 27

(Jan. 06, 2022  11:21 AM)marutti Wrote: Because TT want to makes you spend more money
That’s kinda mean, especially since DB is so hard to find here in SG and I’m not allowed to buy.
I'm still missing 3 out of this set but so far every pull has something to be happy about. I'd agree that this is the best random volume booster. I'm also really happy that there isn't a prize bey in this one cause I never pull it and I'd like to own this whole set. If you have the money, don't skip this set.
(Dec. 15, 2021  3:01 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2021  1:29 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: No new parts with this one, all recolors. However, it’s another way to get Xtreme’, so that’s pretty cool.

I wish we had a way to get X' that didn't involve a random booster... Seriously, throw one in a customize set!

Or just throw it in a booster
(Jan. 07, 2022  2:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2022  11:21 AM)marutti Wrote: Because TT want to makes you spend more money
That’s kinda mean, especially since DB is so hard to find here in SG and I’m not allowed to buy.

Mean? Do you know how buisness works? No offense that was just downright funny.
(Jan. 08, 2022  5:37 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  2:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: That’s kinda mean, especially since DB is so hard to find here in SG and I’m not allowed to buy.

Mean? Do you know how buisness works? No offense that was just downright funny.

Yes, I do, but I think its becuz I'm envious how beyblade youtubers always have the cool new stuff.....
I got the full set, I also ordered: 4 Dragoon, 4 Pegasus, 2 Guilty Spriggan (for the gold armor), 4 Dynamite Valkryie, 4 Devil beys. (That way I have 2 devil beys [1 in low & 1 in high], 2 devil beys with the gears [1 display & 1 battle copy], 2 Dynamite B's with all gears [1 display & 1 battle copy], 1 Dynamite Perseus, 2 Dynamite B's [1 regular high & 1 regular low], and lastly.. 1 diaplay copy of Dragoon & Pegasis & 1 battle copy of both.

I have all my rarest beys & rare booster beys in my underwear drawer. Probably a few grand worth. Now all we need is a gold NX disk & a blue V gear.
(Dec. 15, 2021  9:10 AM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: FGIdO4uVUAMtng7?format=jpg&name=medium]
Official image of the completed Belial

Belial looks really good with this new recolour unlike the usual one tho.👀
I just ordered the Guilty Spriggan...That thing looks amazing and I feel it will be just as good...overall set looks nice though