[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

(Aug. 05, 2021  2:23 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: My valkyrie teeth broke lol

Damn, R.I.P
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  2:23 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: My valkyrie teeth broke lol

Cause of what?

It came in 2 days ago and it broke within 20-40 battles smh. So annoying now i have to wait another week for a new one
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Cause of what?

It came in 2 days ago and it broke within 20-40 battles smh. So annoying now i have to wait another week for a new one

Dang, sorry about that man, that shouldn't be happening, where did you order it from?
(Aug. 05, 2021  6:02 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: It came in 2 days ago and it broke within 20-40 battles smh. So annoying now i have to wait another week for a new one

Dang, sorry about that man, that shouldn't be happening, where did you order it from?

I ordered it from beysandbricks. The teeth broke off
(Aug. 05, 2021  6:25 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  6:02 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Dang, sorry about that man, that shouldn't be happening, where did you order it from?

I ordered it from beysandbricks. The teeth broke off

Yeah, Beysandbricks isn't really reliable maybe try calling them about it?
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:45 PM)tytotf08 Wrote: Unawakened Savior:
Kills just about anything, including itself.
Awakened Savior:
Hits really hard, but bursts really easily. Below my expectations. I tried it on both Belial and Valkyrie cores and it's definitely the blade. Maybe it's just mine, though.
Valkyrie:
Bound actually INCREASES burst resistance. Two teeth is a bit weird but overall one of the best parts in this product. Never use this on a non-' driver. Meets expectations.
Shot:
Better than expected, unlike anything else in this product. Gimmicky and not competitive, but exceeding expectations.
7:
Unbalanced but with a decent weight. No reason to use this over anything else, though. 3 is probably the best for Savior. Meets or slightly below expectations.
Power Launcher:
Durable and powerful. Meets the high expectations.

Overall, a good release. Must-have for Valkyrie and Power Launcher. Maybe Savior too, if I'm just suffering from the reboot problem.

From what I've seen, the bound gimmick doesn't do much other than take up space for potential extra teeth, otherwise Savior wouldn't burst as often. Ofc, there's also the insane weight from the Shot driver to factor in, but in terms of burst resistance, Valkyrie is outclassed by Bahamut, Belial, and possibly Spriggan. If paired with a dash driver then yeah, since the dash spring will at least maximize the quality of the two big teeth, making them almost untouchable. Otherwise, it seems not. Not gonna say the Savior Blade doesn't do anything either, but even looking at Drago Galaxy's mod shows a hypothetical 'could-have-been'. Not the most accurate, but idk.
(Aug. 05, 2021  9:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:45 PM)tytotf08 Wrote: Unawakened Savior:
Kills just about anything, including itself.
Awakened Savior:
Hits really hard, but bursts really easily. Below my expectations. I tried it on both Belial and Valkyrie cores and it's definitely the blade. Maybe it's just mine, though.
Valkyrie:
Bound actually INCREASES burst resistance. Two teeth is a bit weird but overall one of the best parts in this product. Never use this on a non-' driver. Meets expectations.
Shot:
Better than expected, unlike anything else in this product. Gimmicky and not competitive, but exceeding expectations.
7:
Unbalanced but with a decent weight. No reason to use this over anything else, though. 3 is probably the best for Savior. Meets or slightly below expectations.
Power Launcher:
Durable and powerful. Meets the high expectations.

Overall, a good release. Must-have for Valkyrie and Power Launcher. Maybe Savior too, if I'm just suffering from the reboot problem.

From what I've seen, the bound gimmick doesn't do much other than take up space for potential extra teeth, otherwise Savior wouldn't burst as often. Ofc, there's also the insane weight from the Shot driver to factor in, but in terms of burst resistance, Valkyrie is outclassed by Bahamut, Belial, and possibly Spriggan. If paired with a dash driver then yeah, since the dash spring will at least maximize the quality of the two big teeth, making them almost untouchable. Otherwise, it seems not. Not gonna say the Savior Blade doesn't do anything either, but even looking at Drago Galaxy's mod shows a hypothetical 'could-have-been'. Not the most accurate, but idk.

The Valkyrie is actually very good in terms of Burst resistance and ok at KO resistance with the right blade and tip. The spring makes the hit have to go past the spring to affect the teeth at all. The spring also provides good counter attack, if it’s hit by a something like rage or another hard hitting bey, the spring is pushed in and will rebound the opponent. Additionally if it is hit by a weaker bey (in terms of offence) then the spring will not be pushed in as much but the ring will shift, basically negating the hit.

The Savior blade and the lack of a dash driver is what is causing the bey to burst. Valkyrie is very good but needs a tight spring to stop the teeth from skipping.
Hi guys, just received mine. But somehow I could not get a steady rate of the Shot activating. It's like 4/10 I could get the Valkyrie jumping. I know that we should hard launch it and the Power gear launcher is meant to help with this. Is it because I don't use enough power when hard launching it?
(Sep. 16, 2021  11:00 AM)nove19 Wrote: Hi guys, just received mine. But somehow I could not get a steady rate of the Shot activating. It's like 4/10 I could get the Valkyrie jumping. I know that we should hard launch it and the Power gear launcher is meant to help with this. Is it because I don't use enough power when hard launching it?

I found it was really tough to activate at first. Absolutely required the power gear on the launcher. Once it broke in I can activate it with the old school blue LR launchers. The other thing is when it doesn't activate, make sure that the tip is locked back in before launching again. There are 2 locks on the tip. it's possible for only 1 to release.
(Sep. 16, 2021  11:00 AM)nove19 Wrote: Hi guys, just received mine. But somehow I could not get a steady rate of the Shot activating. It's like 4/10 I could get the Valkyrie jumping. I know that we should hard launch it and the Power gear launcher is meant to help with this. Is it because I don't use enough power when hard launching it?

If the driver is spinning fast enough, the centrifugal locks move outward and "prime" the secondary tip. It should look like this, where the secondary tip protrudes a little more (compared to its normal state). Once it loses rotational speed, the centrifugal locks move back inward and fully release the secondary tip. The first part is necessary for activation, meaning the Shot Driver has to be spinning fast enough before the Bey is released from the launcher.

Yes it is because you don't use enough power.
(Sep. 16, 2021  8:29 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:

If the driver is spinning fast enough, the centrifugal locks move outward and "prime" the secondary tip. It should look like this, where the secondary tip protrudes a little more (compared to its normal state). Once it loses rotational speed, the centrifugal locks move back inward and fully release the secondary tip. The first part is necessary for activation, meaning the Shot Driver has to be spinning fast enough before the Bey is released from the launcher.

true because i've noticed Shot makes a clicking sound and than not even a few seconds after the driver activates, so if you want to know when it is about to activate than listen for a click because when you hear the click it is about to activate
Something weird:
-DB Launcher: Activates Shot
-Legend Spriggan String launcher: Doesn't activate