[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

(Jul. 18, 2021  3:47 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I'm actually surprised, Savior Blade and Sh driver are pretty good to counter left spin bey like Rage longinus and Roar bahamut

I would say that it's because of new stadium

Well the problem of Savior - Valkyrie core , teeth may even worse than in Slash. Shot driver he is unbalanced. Advantage - Savior blade - very powerful blade. Also Shot is heavier than Ignition on 3 g
Personally, I love Savior I definitely think that for most on the thread before talking about how competitively viable the parts are you do testings on it. Savior's stuff has potential but seeing what works and what doesn't is not gonna be determined in a limited amount of time.

I cannot wait to dig into the testings!
Is the vanguard addition any good? that and the launcher are the main reasons I'm thinking about buying this. I think it might replace like destroy for mobile defense or moblie stamina, sacrificing the free spin for the weight and center of gravity. Plus it looks like it gives it a speed boost, like advertised, which is probably the one problem I have with destroy, it isn't very fast. and its now like dash driver tight. so this makes it seem OP, but we all thought Slash would be broken, and look where that got it lol
There is a low chance of buying the red version (Rashad Ver.) that appeared in the anime.
This bey has actually suprised me.It is strong
This bey seems to do exceptionally good in different combos. Haven’t seen it burst yet haha
Maybe we get a new Valkyrie chip which has no bound attack and much better teeth. Something like the Strike God chip.
(Jul. 21, 2021  5:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe we get a new Valkyrie chip which has no bound attack and much better teeth. Something like the Strike God chip.

It got burst by Brave. I guess the stock combo is weaker
(Jul. 21, 2021  6:22 PM)Demon Belial Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  5:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe we get a new Valkyrie chip which has no bound attack and much better teeth. Something like the Strike God chip.

It got burst by Brave. I guess the stock combo is weaker

It's not the worst Valkryie (Looking at you Slash) *Sad Slash Valkryie noises* I would say Brave is still the best but Savior is not horrible but not good
Ranking all the Valkyries.

(Jul. 21, 2021  6:39 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Ranking all the Valkyries.

In skill and power this is my rankings
(Jul. 21, 2021  6:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  6:39 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Ranking all the Valkyries.

In skill and power this is my rankings

Great. But it's a shame for Slash. It's outclassed by God Valkyrie. And I guess Winning was not great because of it's height and poor stamina. But Winning's attacks are as stronger as Brave. I saw a video where it bursts Cyclone
You guys are overracting. This Valkyrie despite not having a good stock combo, has the potential to be actually comptetive. Unlike Brave, who had almost no use with the release of Rage.
Brave was really good but Savior is not half bad.
I don't understand people who says that Savior Valkyrie is bad. Awakened Savior blade and Shot driver have potential.
Ranking Valkyries (in terms of competitiveness DURING THEIR TIME)
God Valkyrie
Strike God Valkyrie
Slash Valkyrie
Brave Valkyrie
Victory Valkyrie
Winning Valkyrie
Cho-Z Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Ranking Valkyries in terms of competitiveness NOW
8. Valkyrie
7. God Valkyrie
6. Strike God Valkyrie
5. Victory Valkyrie
4. Slash Valkyrie
3. Winning Valkyrie
2. Cho-Z Valkyrie
1. Brave Valkyrie
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:25 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Ranking Valkyries (in terms of competitiveness DURING THEIR TIME)
God Valkyrie
Strike God Valkyrie
Slash Valkyrie
Brave Valkyrie
Victory Valkyrie
Winning Valkyrie
Cho-Z Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Ranking Valkyries in terms of competitiveness NOW
8. Valkyrie
7. God Valkyrie
6. Strike God Valkyrie
5. Victory Valkyrie
4. Slash Valkyrie
3. Winning Valkyrie
2. Cho-Z Valkyrie
1. Brave Valkyrie
What about Savior?
This bey is very bad, especially awaken. He lose to not awaken man, this feeling is bad it's like Death Solomon that have Metal Fusion and then gonna die fast. As combo it's good but stock combo 👎
(Jul. 22, 2021  7:26 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: This bey is very bad, especially awaken. He lose to not awaken man, this feeling is bad it's like Death Solomon that have Metal Fusion and then gonna die fast. As combo it's good but stock combo 👎

I wouldn't say very bad I would just say below avarage
The Strongest Valkyrie of all Valkyries ( don't touching Drago Valkyrie and Rashad Valkyrie):
1 Brave Valkyrie
2 Choz Valkyrie
3 Savior Valkyrie
4 Winning Valkyrie
5 Slash Valkyrie
6 Strike God Valkyrie 6V Ultimate Reboot
7 God Valkyrie
8 Victory Valkyrie
9 Valkyrie Wing Accel

(Jul. 22, 2021  7:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  7:26 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: This bey is very bad, especially awaken. He lose to not awaken man, this feeling is bad it's like Death Solomon that have Metal Fusion and then gonna die fast. As combo it's good but stock combo 👎

I wouldn't say very bad I would just say below avarage
Hard to answer, it lose to Variant,Glide, Burn, Volcano, Jet , Curse and even Hollow. Technically the weakest DB bey. To make combo of that parts is cool and fun but as combo Savior Valkyrie Shot -7 it's weak
(Jul. 22, 2021  7:33 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: The Strongest Valkyrie of all Valkyries ( don't touching Drago Valkyrie and Rashad Valkyrie):
1 Brave Valkyrie
2 Choz Valkyrie
3 Savior Valkyrie
4 Winning Valkyrie
5 Slash Valkyrie
6 Strike God Valkyrie 6V Ultimate Reboot
7 God Valkyrie
8 Victory Valkyrie
9 Valkyrie Wing Accel

(Jul. 22, 2021  7:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I wouldn't say very bad I would just say below avarage
Hard to answer, it lose to Variant,Glide, Burn, Volcano, Jet , Curse and even Hollow. Technically the weakest DB bey. To make combo of that parts is cool and fun but as combo Savior Valkyrie Shot -7 it's weak

It's a very random bey like one minute you have it beating Rage Longinus and the next its losing to Glide Ragnuruk but it usually wins against those beys
I just got it and the bey is actually pretty good
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:24 PM)Legend27 Wrote: I just got it and the bey is actually pretty good

Really? How many times has it burst for you?
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:24 PM)Legend27 Wrote: I just got it and the bey is actually pretty good

Really? How many times has it burst for you?

Around 1 time against rage and 1 against brave.Its stamina is worse than brave for sure
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:37 AM)Legend27 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Really? How many times has it burst for you?

Around 1 time against rage and 1 against brave.Its stamina is  worse than brave for sure

The Valkyrie core is what makes it worse. Two clicks and Valkyrie bursts