[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

(Jul. 17, 2021  4:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  4:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I watched some more battles and it seems like its better in High Mode as far as I've seen

https://youtu.be/UJTuWOljCMc A person called windcloudbladers said that it went over 20 rounds with no bursts with rage longinus the teeth didn’t even move he said. I take back everything I said I guess haha. He didn’t even use a dash driver so that’s interesting

Any bey with significantly tall teeth will be harder to burst when fighting left spinning beys than they would be when fighting right spins so it isn't surprising that it doesn't burst when fighting Rage.
(Jul. 17, 2021  5:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  4:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: https://youtu.be/UJTuWOljCMc A person called windcloudbladers said that it went over 20 rounds with no bursts with rage longinus the teeth didn’t even move he said. I take back everything I said I guess haha. He didn’t even use a dash driver so that’s interesting

Any bey with significantly tall teeth will be harder to burst when fighting left spinning beys than they would be when fighting right spins so it isn't surprising that it doesn't burst when fighting Rage.
He fought right spinning beys too. Teeth didn’t move at all according to him
(Jul. 17, 2021  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  6:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Except each of those beys were either introduced in those respective seasons, or were evolutions of beys from a previous season.

Valkyrie has been around since the start, and the only time it ever got two evolutions in one season was from Winning Valkyrie to Cho-Z.

I say it's quite far-fetched to assume that Saviour Valkyrie will evolve again, unless Rashad evolves his bey and keeps the Valkyrie motif.

Valt seems important enough to evolve, he is the champion after all.

Apperntly, Savior base is the reason the bey bursts so much. Valkyrie is very useful on defense combos. Someone who has it told me. It would make sense for the Valkyrie chip. July releases tend to have great chips. If you ask me, this release is worth buying for V Gear, power launcher, and Valkyrie chip. Shot is definitely outclassed, Savior is gonna need some more testing, but it definitely hits hard.

Except Valt literally JUST evolved. Never in the history of burst has ANYONE evolved their beyblade twice in one season (unless you count Strike Valkyrie as a full evolution, making the evolution path look like this: Victory Valkyrie -> God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie).
(Jul. 17, 2021  7:55 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt seems important enough to evolve, he is the champion after all.

Apperntly, Savior base is the reason the bey bursts so much. Valkyrie is very useful on defense combos. Someone who has it told me. It would make sense for the Valkyrie chip. July releases tend to have great chips. If you ask me, this release is worth buying for V Gear, power launcher, and Valkyrie chip. Shot is definitely outclassed, Savior is gonna need some more testing, but it definitely hits hard.

Except Valt literally JUST evolved. Never in the history of burst has ANYONE evolved their beyblade twice in one season (unless you count Strike Valkyrie as a full evolution, making the evolution path look like this: Victory Valkyrie -> God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie).

Nobody has evolved they're bey more the once? God Valkryie-Strike God Valkryie Z Achilles- Cho Z Achilles Winning Valkryie- Cho Z Valkryie Revive Pheonix- Dread Pheonix Legend Spriggan- Spriggan Requiem Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon- Imperial Dragon Venom/Erase Diabolos- Master Diabolos Super Hyperion- Hyperion Burn King Helios- Helios Volcano Variant Lucifer- Lucifer The End Glide Ragnuruk-Cyclone Ragnruk Death Solomon-Roar Bahamut Brave Valkryie-Savior Valkryie all the double evolutions ever in one season.
(Jul. 17, 2021  8:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  7:55 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Except Valt literally JUST evolved. Never in the history of burst has ANYONE evolved their beyblade twice in one season (unless you count Strike Valkyrie as a full evolution, making the evolution path look like this: Victory Valkyrie -> God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie).

Nobody has evolved they're bey more the once? God Valkryie-Strike God Valkryie Z Achilles- Cho Z Achilles Winning Valkryie- Cho Z Valkryie Revive Pheonix- Dread Pheonix Legend Spriggan- Spriggan Requiem Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon- Imperial Dragon Venom/Erase Diabolos- Master Diabolos Super Hyperion- Hyperion Burn King Helios- Helios Volcano Variant Lucifer- Lucifer The End Glide Ragnuruk-Cyclone Ragnruk Death Solomon-Roar Bahamut Brave Valkryie-Savior Valkryie all the double evolutions ever in one season.

Those are all beys that they started with during that season, thus being single evolutions.
When I say "evolved twice", I mean like if Basara had started with Death Solomon, evolved it to Roar Bahamut, then evolved it a second time.

Every evolution YOU just described is like evolving Charmander to Charmeleon. A singular evolution from a base concept. One evolution per season.

Again, it's possible that there MAY be another Valkyrie evolution IF RASHAD KEEPS THE VALKYRIE MOTIF. However, it is incredibly unlikely that Valt will evolve his own Valkyrie.
Let’s talk about savior guys forget about everything else
In the first few days after the release date, the test videos usually tend to be more positive to the new product.
However, even like this, I haven't see many good battles of Savior Valkyrie, even if it wins the battles are not exciting enough for an attack type. Maybe you can compare those Savior Valkyrie videos with early Brave Valkyrie or Rage Longinus videos.
I don't know if that's just because it is hard to have exciting battles in DB stadium or it's because Savior Valkyrie is just so bad (or maybe both).
And actually I'd like to see more videos using other Discs and Drivers instead of Shot.
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:34 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: In the first few days after the release date, the test videos usually tend to be more positive to the new product.
However, even like this, I haven't see many good battles of Savior Valkyrie, even if it wins the battles are not exciting enough for an attack type. Maybe you can compare those Savior Valkyrie videos with early Brave Valkyrie or Rage Longinus videos.
I don't know if that's just because it is hard to have exciting battles in DB stadium or it's because Savior Valkyrie is just so bad (or maybe both).
And actually I'd like to see more videos using other Discs and Drivers instead of Shot.

Try this https://youtu.be/UJTuWOljCMc
worth buying? any competitive parts as it looks like?
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:34 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: In the first few days after the release date, the test videos usually tend to be more positive to the new product.

Try this https://youtu.be/UJTuWOljCMc

I saw this one. It did has customization but I think it’s because it use DB stadium its customizations are not so “attack” either, and these battles are still quite boring for an attack type Bey.
I'm actually surprised, Savior Blade and Sh driver are pretty good to counter left spin bey like Rage longinus and Roar bahamut
(Jul. 17, 2021  7:55 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt seems important enough to evolve, he is the champion after all.

Lane evolved First Uranus into Variant Lucifer, and then to Lucifer The End.
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  7:55 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Except Valt literally JUST evolved. Never in the history of burst has ANYONE evolved their beyblade twice in one season (unless you count Strike Valkyrie as a full evolution, making the evolution path look like this: Victory Valkyrie -> God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie).

Fair point, but one abnormality does not a pattern make.
https://youtu.be/55jvazb9BEI Some guy on YouTube uploaded a video of awakening Saviour Valkyrie legally and it took him about 430 launches to fully awaken it
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:

I guess he abandoned Uranus and creates Variant Lucifer.
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lane evolved First Uranus into Variant Lucifer, and then to Lucifer The End.

I guess he abandoned Uranus and creates Variant Lucifer.
He did not, Shu said he upgraded Uranus into Lucifer.
From peter pig video, looks like Valkyrie is much better after awaken with less burst now. Take it with grain of salt the battle might be rigged.
(Jul. 18, 2021  5:14 PM)WickedHero Wrote: From peter pig video, looks like Valkyrie is much better after awaken with less burst now. Take it with grain of salt the battle might be rigged.

Valkryie bursts less in High Mode and does way better in a standard stadium from what I've seen
Initial thoughts: Lackluster burst resistance due to the two big teeth on the Valkyrie Core not being able to handle the recoil on its own, not to mention the heavy disk driver combo that only makes it worse. Shot is kinda hit or miss in battle, but not as bad as expected. It seems kinda average. Don't really know what to say about the Savior Blade or the bound gimmick since Shot will probably make most of the contact, especially after it jumps. Hopefully there will be some testing to show whether the Valkyrie Core is as bad as I think it is. Shot is average. Savior and 7 have potential.
(Jul. 19, 2021  12:40 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Initial thoughts: Lackluster burst resistance due to the two big teeth on the Valkyrie Core not being able to handle the recoil on its own, not to mention the heavy disk driver combo that only makes it worse. Shot is kinda hit or miss in battle, but not as bad as expected. It seems kinda average. Don't really know what to say about the Savior Blade or the bound gimmick since Shot will probably make most of the contact, especially after it jumps. Hopefully there will be some testing to show whether the Valkyrie Core is as bad as I think it is. Shot is average. Savior and 7 have potential.

For some reason when it doesn't have Shot it does really good and it's stock combo is better in the standard stadium
i’m gonna buy tonight or tomorrow morning. any competitive parts?
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:09 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: i’m gonna buy tonight or tomorrow morning. any competitive parts?

I'd say the Saber blade is pretty good having that rubber on it, you could probably use it for spin stealing or getting good hits in, Overall In my opinion the only competitive part is the Saber Blade (Forgot to mention that -7 could be really good with Attack Types)
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:09 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: i’m gonna buy tonight or tomorrow morning. any competitive parts?

I'd say the Saber blade is pretty good having that rubber on it, you could probably use it for spin stealing or getting good hits in, Overall In my opinion the only competitive part is the Saber Blade (Forgot to mention that -7 could be really good with Attack Types)

You can't really say that yet. It's been a day since release and so far, very few people have it. While Beytubers might get 1 day shipping for views, our more competitive players have mostly still not received it. It's only been a day and Beytubers sometimes post the exiting results and not the more accurate ones. I'd say it's far too early to tell.
Mine is coming in a few days
I don't know if it true or not, some people already have issue with Savior. Sh suddenly pop up when launch before touching the ground, Power launcher string stuck wont automatically come back in. I hope this is not a wide spread issues.