[Product]  B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10

Interesting that the Bahamut Core has a rubber lock that resembles Hasbro slopes. Hopefully the rubber will carry it then, but if it's anything like the Gen weight from GT it should be fine. Moment seems to be similar to Guard from Blast Jinnius.
(Jun. 15, 2021  9:46 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Interesting that the Bahamut Core has a rubber lock that resembles Hasbro slopes. Hopefully the rubber will carry it then, but if it's anything like the Gen weight from GT it should be fine. Moment seems to be similar to Guard from Blast Jinnius.

Bahamut core has a rubber lock as Lucifer The End. And also burst stoppers.
THIS BEY LOOKS AWESOME!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID IT HAVE TO BE A RANDOM BOOSTER, WHY?!
Part Translations for Roar Bahamut:
Bahamut: God dragon Bahamut motif. A left-handed DB core with a rubber lock with high burst resistance.
Roar: From 4-blade counter mode. A defense-type left-handed blade that appears as the lock progresses and enters a circular super-defense mode.
10: Metal armor parts that fix the layer. Stability is enhanced by evenly arranging the centers of gravity in 10 locations.
Moment: A defensive type driver with added grip with a hemispherical axis and a guide ring that rotates freely while changing the angle according to the inclination.
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:22 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Part Translations for Roar Bahamut:
Bahamut: God dragon Bahamut motif. A left-handed DB core with a rubber lock with high burst resistance.
Roar: From 4-blade counter mode. A defense-type left-handed blade that appears as the lock progresses and enters a circular super-defense mode.
10: Metal armor parts that fix the layer. Stability is enhanced by evenly arranging the centers of gravity in 10 locations.
Moment: A defensive type driver with added grip with a hemispherical axis and a guide ring that rotates freely while changing the angle according to the inclination.

Is it just me, or does the description of Moment just sound like Guard, but free-spinning?
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:58 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:22 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Part Translations for Roar Bahamut:

Is it just me, or does the description of Moment just sound like Guard, but free-spinning?

Yep, it seems to be just that. I don't think it's as wide as guard, but it has a very similar gimmick.
I don't know what that High Metal Survive was, but it looks like it isn't releasing in this RB (unless Takara Tomy forgot to upload the info to their page), hopefully it doesn't release.
are the drivers on 04, 05, and 06 confirmed yet?
(Jun. 15, 2021  10:39 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: are the drivers on 04, 05, and 06 confirmed yet?

06 is likely to be High Hold'.
I don't think imma get this but id be okay with anything but dynamite ragnaruk. this is a nice rb, and I like how roar looks. I have some spare money, I might try for it

(Jun. 15, 2021  7:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Part images
[Image: image0.jpg]
moment looks like a discount mobius lol

10 is probably the best looking metal thingy yet, and roar looks insane

the amount of stickers scares me doe
ngl, I actually like this bahamut and might actually buy it. Let's hope TT doesn't screw up the locking mechanism though.
(Jun. 16, 2021  5:19 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: ngl, I actually like this bahamut and might actually buy it. Let's hope TT doesn't screw up the locking mechanism though.

From an image in the corocoro, it looks like the core doesn't have any teeth (this is not an exaggeration) and relies entirely on 1 Lucifer like and 2 Gen like burst stoppers. Personally I'm very curious to see how good a brand new Bahamut core performs (since it will obviously be useless when worn).
(Jun. 16, 2021  6:04 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  5:19 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: ngl, I actually like this bahamut and might actually buy it. Let's hope TT doesn't screw up the locking mechanism though.

From an image in the corocoro, it looks like the core doesn't have any teeth (this is not an exaggeration) and relies entirely on 1 Lucifer like and 2 Gen like burst stoppers. Personally I'm very curious to see how good a brand new Bahamut core performs (since it will obviously be useless when worn).

What… that sounds interesting, but I doubt it’s reliable enough to use competitivley. I guess if the burst reversal rumour is true about roar it would be good, but if you can’t reverse clicks like heaven Pegasus, then it will probably burst easily.
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:05 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  6:04 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: From an image in the corocoro, it looks like the core doesn't have any teeth (this is not an exaggeration) and relies entirely on 1 Lucifer like and 2 Gen like burst stoppers. Personally I'm very curious to see how good a brand new Bahamut core performs (since it will obviously be useless when worn).

What… that sounds interesting, but I doubt it’s reliable enough to use competitivley. I guess if the burst reversal rumour is true about roar it would be good, but if you can’t reverse clicks like heaven Pegasus, then it will probably burst easily.

It's actually probably be good because it has rubber somewhere on the teeth for burst prevention so it'll probably be really good if it's not then Bahumut has disappointed me
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:07 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:05 PM)Orbit Wrote: What… that sounds interesting, but I doubt it’s reliable enough to use competitivley. I guess if the burst reversal rumour is true about roar it would be good, but if you can’t reverse clicks like heaven Pegasus, then it will probably burst easily.

It's actually probably be good because it has rubber somewhere on the teeth for burst prevention so it'll probably be really good if it's not then Bahumut has disappointed me
Well they’re saying that there are no teeth and the only thing it’s relying on is the lucifer rubber and gen rubber
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:09 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:07 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: It's actually probably be good because it has rubber somewhere on the teeth for burst prevention so it'll probably be really good if it's not then Bahumut has disappointed me
Well they’re saying that there are no teeth and the only thing it’s relying on is the lucifer rubber and gen rubber

Yeah, I know that it will still make the Beyblade super hard to burst
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:09 PM)Orbit Wrote: Well they’re saying that there are no teeth and the only thing it’s relying on is the lucifer rubber and gen rubber

Yeah, I know that it will still make the Beyblade super hard to burst

There’s also the problem of rubber wearing out, which was especially a problem with gen and lord. also I don’t see the lucifer rubber doing too much
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:19 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Yeah, I know that it will still make the Beyblade super hard to burst

There’s also the problem of rubber wearing out, which was especially a problem with gen and lord. also I don’t see the lucifer rubber doing too much

Touche
Does anyone know the probability of pulling each Bey?
Roar Bahmut is available for Pre Order on Malloftoys https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...del-inside
OH OHO. i want that ragnarok. nice recolor and plus i want the dynamite armor.
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:06 AM)eggblader Wrote: OH OHO. i want that ragnarok. nice recolor and plus i want the dynamite armor.

I wanna get World Dragon. Its colours will remind you of something...
Looking at the Moment driver, it seems like it'll have a hard time standing up straight due to the movement of the guard piece, meaning that for a lot of the battle it might be leaning on the edge of the guard and losing stamina. Roar did seem to tank hits from Solomon pretty well though