[Product]  B-185 Booster Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3

(May. 31, 2021  9:39 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  4:54 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Am i the only one who thinks that beyblade release is to slow? 1 month 1 bey? If this the case we only got 12 beys in DB season compare to metal fight which has many good beys this is worry me

It does seem like we're getting a lot less beys this year than in previous years. Probably not a good sign.

MFB kept reusing the same parts so it isn't that surprising that they released a lot of things. Quantity vs Quality.
Yeah, and currently all the DB beys had new parts.
(May. 31, 2021  9:39 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  4:54 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Am i the only one who thinks that beyblade release is to slow? 1 month 1 bey? If this the case we only got 12 beys in DB season compare to metal fight which has many good beys this is worry me

It does seem like we're getting a lot less beys this year than in previous years. Probably not a good sign.

MFB kept reusing the same parts so it isn't that surprising that they released a lot of things. Quantity vs Quality.

True, i just wish we get something more unique for new character or beys, like Hell kerbecs, Phantom orion, Unicorno, Basalt etc. the only meta beys i've seen in burst always about Valkyrie, Spriggan, Longinus. some new design bey deserve to be meta too, i think the only good meta bey from burst for new Character is Phoenix with Phi.

also the problem with burst is old season bey can't even compete with newer beys, this problem didn't occurs with mfb. i just wist from sparking forward newer beys will be able to compete with older beys
You forgot that Garuda, Hercules, Salamander, Joker and many other side character Beys were meta for a fairly long time alongside the main characters' ones; Burst's meta is more diverse than you give it credit for. And for the second point, I've seen people using Perfect Phoenix against Rage and winning, and the same goes for several other older Beys.

But anyway, this is getting off-topic. If you want to continue this discussion, we can go to Beyblade Random Thoughts.
Strangely my opinion of Vanish started off a bit negative but it grew on me, as far as the upgrade goes I do like it quite a bit, for sure good value when getting Vanish.
Tapered seems to be good as Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing-6 managed to tie with World Diabolos Giga Drift 1S.
I don't think Kick is that Great with it's stock but from videos I've seen it might have a niche use like Worn Charge.
While browsing the official website, I found this notice on Vanish Fafnir's section of the products tab. I don't know how long it's been there.

"Due to the characteristics of the Blade's material, if the Blade is assembled in High Mode for a long time, the paint on the DB Core may transfer to the Blade. There are no quality or safety issues, so you can play with it as it is."

Nothing earth-shattering, just a bit weird. I assume the paint they're referring to is the painted outer edge as opposed to any painted details on the center piece. The paint rubbing off on the underside of the Blade sounds easy enough to hide by just keeping it assembled in either mode, since the DB Core or Armor would cover up the affected area. Though Low Mode would probably be preferable in that case so the paint won't continue to transfer, lol
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:25 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: While browsing the official website, I found this notice on Vanish Fafnir's section of the products tab. I don't know how long it's been there.

"Due to the characteristics of the Blade's material, if the Blade is assembled in High Mode for a long time, the paint on the DB Core may transfer to the Blade. There are no quality or safety issues, so you can play with it as it is."

Nothing earth-shattering, just a bit weird. I assume the paint they're referring to is the painted outer edge as opposed to any painted details on the center piece. The paint rubbing off on the underside of the Blade sounds easy enough to hide by just keeping it assembled in either mode, since the DB Core or Armor would cover up the affected area. Though Low Mode would probably be preferable in that case so the paint won't continue to transfer, lol

just asking where did you find this
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:26 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:25 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: While browsing the official website, I found this notice on Vanish Fafnir's section of the products tab. I don't know how long it's been there.

just asking where did you find this

The official Takara Tomy Beyblade website.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/products
This is the product page where TrainiacJ found the notice