[Product]  B-184 Custom BeyLauncher LR

A new BeyLauncher slated for release in April 2021. This thread will remain locked until actual information is released.

UPDATE

(Mar. 16, 2021  12:33 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Launcher images
[Image: 4904810173694_bc0a5844d25c4d31bf7810a32e835dfe.jpg]
[Image: 80c5ba5888f11fdbceac73cea8b9f89d.jpg]
Unlocking this product thread, as confirmed information is now available for this.

Friendly reminder that scans are not to be shared for piracy/copyright reasons. Please only reference officially released images of the product.

Looking at it, if you flip over the components you will have it in Left Spin?
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:48 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Looking at it, if you flip over the components you will have it in Left Spin?
Yep it functions just like The LR launcher in MFB
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:48 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Looking at it, if you flip over the components you will have it in Left Spin?
Yep it functions just like The LR launcher in MFB

High chance WBO will Limit the amount of times you can swap a configuration

Tho I don't know Mfb, did that happen?
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:53 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Tho I don't know Mfb, did that happen?
Basically you just need to flip the launcher to change the spin direction
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:53 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yep it functions just like The LR launcher in MFB

High chance WBO will Limit the amount of times you can swap a configuration

Julian Konzern Vs Damian Heart second round
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsaOiRq6pVg
2:14-16second watch it
This launcher must be all the blader use it. It some kind of Gravity Perseus user launcher that can take away the upper cap to change the spin direction. But this time not just the upper part, the part that set on the beyblade also can change, maybe just flipping the main body part that have a string for shooting like the Master base and World ring.
More clear information about the LR launcher for the new season to all bladers,"B-184 Custom Bay Launcher LR" is divided into 3 units, "Gear Unit", "Core Unit" and "Spin Unit", each of which can be recombined. By turning the core unit upside down and switching the rotation direction, it supports both clockwise and counterclockwise rotation. In the future, recombination units with different performances for "gear unit", "core unit", and "spin unit" will be released.
Question: Can you customize the parts in the launcher tho? If so, that is awesome!

AHHHHHH THATS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:53 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: High chance WBO will Limit the amount of times you can swap a configuration

Julian Konzern Vs Damian Heart second round
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsaOiRq6pVg
2:14-16second watch it
This launcher must be all the blader use it. It some kind of Gravity Perseus user launcher that can take away the upper cap to change the spin direction. But this time not just the upper part, the part that set on the beyblade also can change, maybe just flipping the main body part that have a string for shooting like the Master base and World ring.
More clear information about the LR launcher for the new season to all bladers,"B-184 Custom Bay Launcher LR" is divided into 3 units, "Gear Unit", "Core Unit" and "Spin Unit", each of which can be recombined.  By turning the core unit upside down and switching the rotation direction, it supports both clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.  In the future, recombination units with different performances for "gear unit", "core unit", and "spin unit" will be released.

Actually I wanted to clarify whether there was any rules regarding the change of launcher configurations in WBO rules.
(Mar. 16, 2021  6:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: I remember this thing from MFB.

It’s sort of like a mix of the Variares launcher and gravity Perseus launcher.
showcased it with the set version and some battles with it, it is slightly longer than a long sparking launcher
This thing seems epic As originalzankye stated, it does have a longer cord, so maybe it will be more powerful?. I am glad that it is LR unlike the last one. If I'm going to buy this launcher, though, I will need it to have at least twice the durability as a Superking launcher. I am just comparing it to the last launcher so much because the last one was (obviously) the most recent one
I hope this launcher doesnt break easily with my adult hand, i've already broke 2 gear launcher, while my MFB string launcher still work until now. Burst launcher seems doesnt have very good quality
Is the word 'custom' just for custom the L/R or will any attachments will come so we can really custom the launcher? Since burst launcher customization compare to MFB was lesser till the Superking system, don't know with DB

Anyone has news/info about this?
I believe that it’s supposed to be custom. Like they are going to be coming out with different parts for it later throughout the season.
(Jun. 02, 2021  4:36 AM)FENlX Wrote: Is the word 'custom' just for custom the L/R or will any attachments will come so we can really custom the launcher? Since burst launcher customization compare to MFB was lesser till the Superking system, don't know with DB
Yes it does have an attachment for customization as for now we only have 2 variants of this launcher the set ver and this ver. Sparking having more launcher customization is untrue since sparking removed the beylogger compatibility making it much less customizable than the previous series.
(Jun. 03, 2021  4:42 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  4:36 AM)FENlX Wrote: Is the word 'custom' just for custom the L/R or will any attachments will come so we can really custom the launcher? Since burst launcher customization compare to MFB was lesser till the Superking system, don't know with DB
Yes it does have an attachment for customization as for now we only have 2 variants of this launcher the set ver and this ver. Sparking having more launcher customization is untrue since sparking removed the beylogger compatibility making it much less customizable than the previous series.

Thankfully this season has carried that with the different gears and all
B-00 WBBA Limited Edition Custom BeyLauncher LR Bladers Edition
[Image: B-00_202107.png]
Why did it take so long for TT to do this? Love all three.
I love these!
Hi guys! According to your personal experience, would you advise me to buy the new db launcher instead of an lr long beylauncher like the one that came out with Master Diabolos? I mean, is it tougher? More durable?
Thanks.
(Jul. 19, 2021  9:28 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys! According to your personal experience, would you advise me to buy the new db launcher instead of an lr long beylauncher like the one that came out with Master Diabolos? I mean, is it tougher? More durable?
Thanks.

Yeah it’s better to get the db launcher