[Product]  B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2

(May. 07, 2021  6:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Because we expect Attack type drivers to at least have a very tight spring due to most being very aggressive. But also, no one mentions it in the first place in initial reviews that I've seen.

Huh?drivers only have 3 types of springs which are weak, normal(both silver) and dash(gold). 

The one I got from Dynamite Belial is basically as powerful as a dash one despite not being gold and lack of the red cap. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not.
(May. 07, 2021  6:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  6:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Because we expect Attack type drivers to at least have a very tight spring due to most being very aggressive. But also, no one mentions it in the first place in initial reviews that I've seen.

Huh?drivers only have 3 types of springs which are weak, normal(both silver) and dash(gold). 

The one I got from Dynamite Belial is basically as powerful as a dash one despite not being gold and lack of the red cap. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not.

Did you get the one from the entry set or the booster? From what I've heard, entry set Venture seems to be better than booster Venture
(May. 08, 2021  5:21 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  6:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Huh?drivers only have 3 types of springs which are weak, normal(both silver) and dash(gold). 

Did you get the one from the entry set or the booster? From what I've heard, entry set Venture seems to be better than booster Venture
Nah, it was the booster.
(May. 08, 2021  5:21 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  6:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Huh?drivers only have 3 types of springs which are weak, normal(both silver) and dash(gold). 

I've seen precious little difference between these two releases.
(May. 07, 2021  6:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

There is so much more variable tightness than weak normal and Dash. And strong springs are not exclusive to dash drivers either since Power has a very strong spring.
(May. 09, 2021  3:08 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

There is so much more variable tightness than weak normal and Dash. And strong springs are not exclusive to dash drivers either since Power has a very strong spring.

Power's case is that the "strong" spring is a part of it's gimmick, because the spring-loaded tip shares the spring used for the driver's locking mechanism, unlike Absorb or Nothing which are separated.

But for Venture, its gimmick has nothing to do with springs. And nothing says on the box that its supposed to be much tighter than normal either.
(May. 09, 2021  12:36 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  3:08 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: There is so much more variable tightness than weak normal and Dash. And strong springs are not exclusive to dash drivers either since Power has a very strong spring.

Power's case is that the "strong" spring is a part of it's gimmick, because the spring-loaded tip shares the spring used for the driver's locking mechanism, unlike Absorb or Nothing which are separated.

But for Venture, its gimmick has nothing to do with springs. And nothing says on the box that its supposed to be much tighter than normal either.

The gimmick does have to do with the springs because Venture will gain a driver attachment from the Saber Valkyrie booster. So now it's just purely intentional.
will the Devil blade for Belial available to buy outside campaign? cause it looks sick with those red
(Jun. 14, 2021  5:12 AM)WickedHero Wrote: will the Devil blade for Belial available to buy outside campaign? cause it looks sick with those red

Probably on Ebay but the prices might be like Solomon's since it's also a campaign bey.
The L gear (armor) looks incompatible with other beys. Looks kinda weird imo. Literally just 3 Longinus dragon heads
[image omitted for leaks/piracy reasons]
Perfect belial not officiall name but this pic is from tt
(Jun. 15, 2021  2:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [image omitted for leaks/piracy reasons]
Since L and F are gears for the Blade it would actually be: Perfect Dynamite Belial Nexus+S Venture+V -2

Or: Dynamite+FL Belial Nexus+S Venture+V -2

Some people seem to think L is a chip upgrade, but if it is I don’t see this Chip being able to be used other Blades like cyclone, inclining me to believe it’s a Blade upgrade.

For simplicity we could just call the parts Dynamite+ or Venture+ just like Xtend+. Like that it would be Dynamite+ Belial Nexus+ Venture+ -2
(Jun. 15, 2021  2:51 AM)Orbit Wrote:

Actually the L gear replaces the 2 armor.
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  2:51 AM)Orbit Wrote:

Actually the L gear replaces the 2 armor.

The capacity of your big brain is beyond me. I would have never though of that. I’m not sure how it would work in low mode though. Maybe it’s High mode exclusive
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:07 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually the L gear replaces the 2 armor.

The capacity big brain is beyond me. I would have never though of that. I’m not sure how it would work in low mode though. Maybe it’s High mode exclusive

There is no room in the F gear to accommodate the dragon heads. It could probably work in Low mode without the F gear, but we'll have to wait and see on that.
(Jun. 15, 2021  2:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [image omitted for leaks/piracy reasons]

DAAAAAAAAAMN, that boi is CHUNKY! It actually looks kinda cool...
Dynamite+F Belial Nexus+S Venture+V -2+L

Well L gear as it seems is on -2, so it makes bey more heavier

What we have about gears.
F - Double impact and absorbabition.
V - Low Center of gravity, hard lock and acceleration. More stability.
S - balance.
L - more weight

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIxhrklQvj/...=copy_link

Dynamite Belial with F and V gears

S-Gear looks like it is going to enhance the attack power at the disk level.
The way you insert the L gear, there is no room for any other armor to be placed with it. The L gear has the same slots the armors use when you assemble the Layer, therefore the L gear replaces the 2 armor. In fact, the HQ image on Zankye's video also proves this point.
(Jun. 15, 2021  7:39 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The way you insert the L gear, there is no room for any other armor to be placed with it. The L gear has the same slots the armors use when you assemble the Layer, therefore the L gear replaces the 2 armor. In fact, the HQ image on Zankye's video also proves this point.

From what I can tell, it looks like it'll be exclusive to Low mode, with the gimmick being more weight and better weight distribution/weight focused at contact points
(Jun. 15, 2021  8:19 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  7:39 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The way you insert the L gear, there is no room for any other armor to be placed with it. The L gear has the same slots the armors use when you assemble the Layer, therefore the L gear replaces the 2 armor. In fact, the HQ image on Zankye's video also proves this point.

From what I can tell, it looks like it'll be exclusive to Low mode, with the gimmick being more weight and better weight distribution/weight focused at contact points

The orientation is in High mode.
Hm? Why was the image being count as a leak since it's from the official site https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/devil/ just zoomed in
(Jun. 16, 2021  1:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Hm? Why was the image being count as a leak since it's from the official site https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/devil/ just zoomed in

That red Devil Blade is beautiful. I will do everything in my power to attain it...
okay hold up, where y'all getting the L gear and S gear info? I've been back reading and I don't see anything about it. If its a leak, I can wait, but it doesn't seem like it.