[Product]  B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2

(Jun. 16, 2021  1:57 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: okay hold up, where y'all getting the L gear and S gear info? I've been back reading and I don't see anything about it. If its a leak, I can wait, but it doesn't seem like it.

Look at zankye’s vid on perfect belial
(Jun. 16, 2021  1:57 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: okay hold up, where y'all getting the L gear and S gear info? I've been back reading and I don't see anything about it. If its a leak, I can wait, but it doesn't seem like it.
Well it's not a leak idk why it was labeled as a leak but you van see it here https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/devil/
Just scroll down until you find the perfect dynamite Belial box
Hey should devil get a separate thread or should we talk about it here?
A Hiro Morita illustration is on the back on the Dynamite Belial Perfect Box

Source: https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...5128496128
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:05 PM)Instarez Wrote: A Hiro Morita illustration is on the back on the Dynamite Belial Perfect Box

I translated it with Google Translate and it says this: I will tell you the secret of the Colocolo August issue appendix "Dynamite Belial Perfect BOX💥

On the back side, Hiro Morita's illustrations are designed!

It's a no-go🤫
Please check out the person who got it ^ ^

Anybody have an idea of how much it costs and if it actually comes with Valkryie and Fafnir?
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:05 PM)Instarez Wrote: A Hiro Morita illustration is on the back on the Dynamite Belial Perfect Box

I translated it with Google Translate and it says this: I will tell you the secret of the Colocolo August issue appendix "Dynamite Belial Perfect BOX💥

It's a no-go🤫

Anybody have an idea of how much it costs and if it actually comes with Valkryie and Fafnir?

Accurate translation:
I'll let you in on the secret of the "Dynamite Belial Perfect Box" that comes with the August issue of CoroCoro💥.

The back of the box has an illustration drawn by Hiro Morita!

Don't tell anyone 🤫
Check it out if you've got it!

As for if it comes with any beys, I cannot confirm. I'm actually trying to right now. All I know if that the Box comes with the Corocoro.
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:11 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I translated it with Google Translate and it says this: I will tell you the secret of the Colocolo August issue appendix "Dynamite Belial Perfect BOX💥

It's a no-go🤫

Accurate translation:
I'll let you in on the secret of the "Dynamite Belial Perfect Box" that comes with the August issue of CoroCoro💥.

Don't tell anyone 🤫

As for if it comes with any beys, I cannot confirm. I'm actually trying to right now. All I know if that the Box comes with the Corocoro.

I apologize if my translation wasn't accurate, I used Google Translate because it's the only translation app I know of and thanks for trying to answer my question Smile
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:11 PM)Instarez Wrote: Accurate translation:

Don't tell anyone 🤫

I apologize if my translation wasn't accurate, I used Google Translate because it's the only translation app I know of and thanks for trying to answer my question Smile

It's fine. I use Deepl.

(Jul. 14, 2021  9:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:11 PM)Instarez Wrote: Accurate translation:

Don't tell anyone 🤫

The Beyblades are not included, only the box is.
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:21 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I apologize if my translation wasn't accurate, I used Google Translate because it's the only translation app I know of and thanks for trying to answer my question Smile

It's fine. I use Deepl.

(Jul. 14, 2021  9:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I apologize if my translation wasn't accurate, I used Google Translate because it's the only translation app I know of and thanks for trying to answer my question Smile

Ok thx, it also comes with the Devil Blade right?
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:21 PM)Instarez Wrote: It's fine. I use Deepl.

Ok thx, it also comes with the Devil Blade right?

The Devil Blade is available in a separate Japanese Store campaign.
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:36 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok thx, it also comes with the Devil Blade right?

The Devil Blade is available in a separate Japanese Store campaign.

Okay, thanks for your help! I'm planning on getting the Perfect Belial Box so I can perfect my Dynamite lol thanks man!
So I'm assuming since it has to be High Mode for PBl, that's pretty much saying Belial is superior in High Mode?

(Idk, it's late and I'm waiting on the new DB Episode so my brain isn't all there)
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So I'm assuming since it has to be High Mode for PBl, that's pretty much saying Belial is superior in High Mode?

(Idk, it's late and I'm waiting on the  new DB Episode so my brain isn't all there)

Apparently that's what they want to convey. But if the L-Gear is a High-Mode exclusive Armor replacement, then there's really no incentive to use Perfect Belial in High Mode over classic Dynamite with the F, S (debatable), and V-Gear.
Not even gonna lie my disappointment is amazing because I really thought it was going to come with all the Gears *sighs* I guess I'll have to buy all the beys that come with the Gears
For this wondering with the new Devil Blade Campaign the Devil Blade is very similar to Dynamite just having a slightly sharper shape and yes it is also compatible with F-Gear just like regular Dynamite.
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:02 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
For this wondering with the new Devil Blade Campaign the Devil Blade is very similar to Dynamite just having a slightly sharper shape and yes it is also compatible with F-Gear just like regular Dynamite.

This new Devil blade seems good for attack!
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:02 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Is there a way to use the Ticket online? Or buy the part itself?