[Product]  B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set

A new set to be released on October 19th 2015.

[Image: 81pYF8vkx4L._SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71aUzNri9nL._SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 8187-fR8UcL._SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 61Ceit7vCiL._SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 51tdI4uVW6L._SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 61MMwwAeqGL._SL1100_.jpg]

[Image: pzsNmME.jpg]

The full content of this set is :

- BeyStadium Standard Type (green/turquoise clips)
- Valkyrie Wing Accel (blood red Valkyrie, blue Accel)
- Spriggan Spread Fusion (dark blue Spriggan, red Fusion)
- Launcher Grip (red with white rubbers)
- Launcher Grip (light blue with dark blue rubbers)
- Light Launcher (red)
- Light Launcher (blue)

For 5,000 yen. This item was elected the second best choice of Christmas gift for boys in Japan for 2015.
Hmmm. Sounds like a decent buy. I was going I buy of those but now I don't need to. Thanks Kai-V

And by those I ment grips probably.
Seems like this is a set for beginners designed exclusively for Christmas. I think most of us here probably won't need to pick this up.
If only this came with two recolor's of string launchers, it might just have been worth to get it... what a bummer...

Also here is a really bad picture of the set.
[Image: s059OEn.png]
This seems significantly better value than the previous set, getting 2 beys instead of one and not having to buy overpriced grips seperately but I guess the drawback is that we have to wait and don't get a beylauncher.
I think that I'll be asking for this one. My first burst don't ship until later this month or early September. So by Christmas time I might have 3. Two grips two launchers stadium and two beys. Perfect for me and my brothers.
(Aug. 05, 2015  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A new set to be released on October 19th 2015. It will contain :

- Valkyrie (red)
- Spriggan (purple-blue)
- 2 Launcher Grips and 2 Light Launchers (probably BeyLoggers too)
- BeyStadium Standard Type

For approximately 5,500 yen.

it wont have any BeyLogger in this Set
its like we replace the beylauncher and beylogger for two grips.
OK but what I really want to know are what color are the stadium pins

@[OkinawamTS]?
Are those recolors of the grips? This might end up being my first Burst purchase.
from the picture I have, there are Blue

(Aug. 08, 2015  11:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK but what I really want to know are what color are the stadium pins

@[OkinawamTS]?
Actually, I dont think you would buy this set only for the color of those pins
I really wanted black or clear pins. A man can dream.
if you want it with the Black pins, you need to get the B-00 Stadium Standard Type Event Limited

(Aug. 09, 2015  6:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really wanted black or clear pins. A man can dream.
But what if I want clear. Or orange. What about green. Purple. I SGALL NEVER BE HAPPY Dx
(Aug. 05, 2015  6:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Seems like this is a set for beginners designed exclusively for Christmas. I think most of us here probably won't need to pick this up.

It is officially expected (or was voted, I do not know) to be the #2 hottest toy to sell for Christmas this year, just below Bandai's Kamen Rider Ghost Driver.

All in all, this is rather good news for Beyblade, since I doubt that BBG-24 and BBG-25 sold well when they were released even if they were also meant for Christmas. They were probably far from breaking the top three of hottest toys for Christmas.
Awesome news!
That's actually fabtastic!
Double packs! This is gunna be good!

Will be this as a gift to a friend!~
Great news! I feel like Burst is getting a very positive response all over the world! Highly anticipating its North American release!

This set sounds tempting though considering I have none of this system yet. If only it had Beylaunchers. How much worse are the regular launchers?
Honestly, they were awful at first, but they released an updated design and it's pretty good now. It's not as powerful as the BeyLauncher, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some competitive players use it if they prefer the winder-style. It's good enough to win with.
if you know how to launch correctly with a light launcher, it's usually better and much powerfull than a BeyLauncher.

like this guy
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00005042
who is BeyLogger friend with me who only uses the Light Launcher.
and as you can see on his profile he already won a lot of Trophies (so won a lot of G4 tournaments)

But if you dont know how to use it correctly like my son, sure the Light Launcher will break quickly . So a BeyLauncher will be better coz quite easier to use.

(Sep. 04, 2015  4:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Honestly, they were awful at first, but they released an updated design and it's pretty good now. It's not as powerful as the BeyLauncher, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some competitive players use it if they prefer the winder-style. It's good enough to win with.
The average shoot power on that profile is quite low, though. I'm only talking about raw power. His maximum power is quite high, but who knows if he used the Light Launcher to achieve that? Even so, "maximums" are outliers.

And the first release of the Light Launcher did have a design flaw that caused it to skip. Takara-Tomy fixed it in Deathscyther release and will probably continue with it.

There are tons of high-ranked players in Japan using BeyLauncher. I think it's sincerely a matter of preference.
all the bladder that I know who made high shoot "1500", used the light launcher
then switched to the BeyLauncher and their shoot power dropped considerably

like I did, before I switch to the BeyLauncher my shoot power was around "1,100".
then switched to the BeyLauncher and I made a lot of shoots with it before it broke but all the shoots were weak or middle shoot. which dropped my shoot power at around "570"

after that I fixed my BeyLauncher , and also added a MFB rubber on it for a better grip
now I am able to make strong shoot and slowly restart increasing my shoot power

(Sep. 04, 2015  4:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The average shoot power on that profile is quite low, though. I'm only talking about raw power. His maximum power is quite high, but who knows if he used the Light Launcher to achieve that?

And the first release of the Light Launcher did have a design flaw that caused it to skip. Takara-Tomy fixed it in Deathscyther release and will probably continue with it.

There are tons of high-ranked players in Japan using BeyLauncher. I think it's sincerely a matter of preference.