[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:05 PM)Radek_Eren Wrote: It might be a Diabolos situation. Daaigo might not return.

It's definitely a Diabolos situation, as there's no space for Daina/Daigo to return.

14 beys
12 bladers

Similar to GT which had
15 beys
12 bladers

The main anime cast had already been shown off since the beginning.

What, Diabolos is balance type, now we are talking an attack type
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: To be honest why does it even matter at this point whether its Deathsycther or not. The chances of being in the anime are 0%. And I highly doubt in the manga Daina owns this bey.

Burh, did you see the blacken post of the bey, the chances of being in the anime are 0% will not happen and it is non sense, that means this month will not have a bey in anime.

Tell that to those random boosters that started appearing in February. It doesn't matter if they don't market it in the anime when the story is already on full swing for different, and more important things. Daina was not advertised to be an anime legend, nor does there seem to be a spot in the cast for him.
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:39 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: I wish admins and pedants would stop trying to censor and quash discussion. Guess what - it doesn’t harm you if a discussion happens on the internet. Every other reply is people being told off for “off topic” speculating. How is talking, hoping and getting hyped about random booster vol 23 contents irrelevant? It’s the name of the thread and it doesn’t say you can’t speculate here.  Aren’t you just glad the forum isn’t dead?

While it's true that it doesn't explicitly say that you can't speculate here, there is a dedicated thread for speculation and unconfirmed rumors. There's nothing wrong with speculating, as long as it's done in the correct forums. The Product threads are meant to be for posting confirmed information, leaks (as of the most recent rule change, most image-based leaks are now prohibited, however I believe that text-based descriptions are allowed), and official news from TT regarding said product.

The reasoning for this is simple: So that official news and information doesn't get buried under baseless speculation and rumors.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:24 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's definitely a Diabolos situation, as there's no space for Daina/Daigo to return.

14 beys
12 bladers

Similar to GT which had
15 beys
12 bladers

The main anime cast had already been shown off since the beginning.

What, Diabolos is balance type, now we are talking an attack type

The type of bey doesn't matter in that situation, as I was counting beys and bladers, NOT BY TYPE. In fact, by that logic, the chance of Deathscyther appearing would be LOWER, due to the fact that we have had 5 attack types in this season. GT also had 5. Not to mention GT had their final character (Gwyn) battle in episode 33, which coincidentally is when Shu (who's probably the last character's debut battle) happened. I'm going to stop myself right there because this is not an anime thread.
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We really should stop speculating here. Like come on people we dont have sufficent information yet on this bey execept the silhouette and the gimmick.

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:39 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: I wish admins and pedants would stop trying to censor and quash discussion. Guess what - it doesn’t harm you if a discussion happens on the internet. Every other reply is people being told off for “off topic” speculating. How is talking, hoping and getting hyped about random booster vol 23 contents irrelevant? It’s the name of the thread and it doesn’t say you can’t speculate here.  Aren’t you just glad the forum isn’t dead?

While it's true that it doesn't explicitly say that you can't speculate here, there is a dedicated thread for speculation and unconfirmed rumors. There's nothing wrong with speculating, as long as it's done in the correct forums. The Product threads are meant to be for posting confirmed information, leaks (as of the most recent rule change, most image-based leaks are now prohibited, however I believe that text-based descriptions are allowed), and official news from TT regarding said product.

The reasoning for this is simple: So that official news and information doesn't get buried under baseless speculation and rumors.

What official news do we get other than a silhouette or two? It’s all guess work or rumour and subject to change until they are released.
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:19 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: I have posted my opinion before in other random booster thread. I dislike random booster and think that it is unfair trade practice by TT. I thought I will get a lot of support for this opinion with a lot of likes for my post. However, to my dismay, I invited many opposite responses ranging from TT symphatizer to outright supporter of random booster. Reasons cited include (1) TT need to make money, (2) even if you pull wrong bey still worth the price, (3) can always buy prize bey from resellers at 2x original price, and even (3) the thrill of uncertainty involved is exciting. Tbh they are all beyond my logical comprehension. I just want to buy exactly what I want.

Random Boosters are far from an unfair trade practice from Takara Tomy. It's fairly common to have randomized products in the entertainment space, some examples being gacha games, trading cards, and collectable figures. In fact, those three examples feature product lines that only have randomly chosen items. Beyblade at least has standard products with a few random products sprinkled in. Also, Random Boosters are a nice way for Takara Tomy to release recolors and upgraded Drivers. If every Random Booster combo had simply been released as a standard Booster, a lot of them would sell terribly. The only other realistic way for TT to rerelease a large variety of parts would be by making sets like the Triple Boosters or Customize Sets, which would mean that the prices would be fairly high just to get three or four new parts.

Judging from the number of likes for this post (and lack of any other data), looks that an overwhelming majority of the bladers love random booster, because they want to get recolored beys. If that is the case, I think if these recolors are sold in normal boosters, they will still sell very well. RB lovers still get their recolors, minority bladers who dislike RB get their specific beys, TT also make enough sales to keep recolor releases viable. Everyone is happy.
(Dec. 02, 2020  12:20 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Random Boosters are far from an unfair trade practice from Takara Tomy. It's fairly common to have randomized products in the entertainment space, some examples being gacha games, trading cards, and collectable figures. In fact, those three examples feature product lines that only have randomly chosen items. Beyblade at least has standard products with a few random products sprinkled in. Also, Random Boosters are a nice way for Takara Tomy to release recolors and upgraded Drivers. If every Random Booster combo had simply been released as a standard Booster, a lot of them would sell terribly. The only other realistic way for TT to rerelease a large variety of parts would be by making sets like the Triple Boosters or Customize Sets, which would mean that the prices would be fairly high just to get three or four new parts.

Judging from the number of likes for this post (and lack of any other data), looks that an overwhelming majority of the bladers love random booster, because they want to get recolored beys. If that is the case, I think if these recolors are sold in normal boosters, they will still sell very well. RB lovers still get their recolors, minority bladers who dislike RB get their specific beys, TT also make enough sales to keep recolor releases viable. Everyone is happy.

While I can agree with your point; except for a layer (which is the prize beyblade); all other layers are usually sold separately. I really don't think many of us have a problem with them, and I dont even think the claim of an Unfair trade Practice can hold legally in Japan. And only if the majority are against the practice will it be stopped. So until then there is no hope for such a thing to happen.
I think the random boosters are a good idea, what's not good is the "double prize" booster, the change in the chances to get certain beys, and that new beys are almost NOT getting recolors, many recolors right now are mostly old parts, If you search older beyblade, specially in bakuten and MFB, they have plenty of recolours, but GT and Sparking are really lacking in this regard thanks to how TT changed the random boosters contents

Also I hope there are some news this friday about this booster, because I don't know if I should buy Lucifer End or this (I want to make a lucifer attack combo, but will use Lucifer End for stamina if there are not good Right Spin Attack Layers)
From now on anyone who complains about a reply being in the wrong thread is called a Hillary. You know, like the most annoying Character in the shows history
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:41 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: From now on anyone who complains about a reply being in the wrong thread is called a Hillary. You know, like the most annoying Character in the shows history

oh Hilary! I remember her
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:41 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: From now on anyone who complains about a reply being in the wrong thread is called a Hillary. You know, like the most annoying Character in the shows history

oh Hilary! I remember her

Good I’m glad this has caught on already
Im not complaining about anything at all.
These people just dont like anything and dont want to be told the truth.

Is it that hard to just follow the rules man
Like one thing happens and another says a different thing

Sure, or you could be civil and not unnecessarily problematic.

So following/enforcing the rules is being a "Hillary"? Fascinating..
There's a reason normal users help enforce the smaller rules, it helps out the Staff so they dont gotta do as much. Now back on topic.
Yeah I dont know how they would possibly makes this bey into the 1st sparking system.
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah I dont know how they would possibly makes this bey into the 1st sparking system.

??????
You know where it has the numbered chassis
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: You know where it has the numbered chassis

I dont understand
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Is it that hard to just follow the rules man

It’s literally not a rule that you can’t speculate in this thread. Telling people off for it is just bossing people around for the sake of it
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:57 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Is it that hard to just follow the rules man

It’s literally not a rule that you can’t speculate in this thread. Telling people off for it is just bossing people around for the sake of it

Cry harder
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:57 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  11:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Is it that hard to just follow the rules man

Maybe not, but it’s inconvenient and continuously bumps threads for next to no reason. It’s a matter of morals.

(Edit) It technically is a rule: 
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Make posts people want to read![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Worldbeyblade.org is a place for discussions about Beyblade, and is only as fun as you make it. Put thought into your posts and contribute to the conversation, and only create new topics in the proper forums if existing topics don’t exist.[/font]”