[Product]  B-172 Booster World Spriggan.U' 2B

(Oct. 07, 2020  4:01 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:01 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Hey I had the same problem with my unite’ and was wondering if this was happening to other people too.
Also nice to know i wasn’t just me

Yeah, it's very weird every other TT Bey I have purchase never had this defect issue, do you mind to Upload yours Unite' defect and also try to trigger the gap issue with WSp attack mode againts shorter bey? I want to know am I the only one who had this issue.

Can’t post pics but I can try the chassis problem. Also is your unite’ plastic piece inside the rubber slightly crooked?
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:05 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:01 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Yeah, it's very weird every other TT Bey I have purchase never had this defect issue, do you mind to Upload yours Unite' defect and also try to trigger the gap issue with WSp attack mode againts shorter bey? I want to know am I the only one who had this issue.

Can’t post pics but I can try the chassis problem. Also is your unite’ plastic piece inside the rubber slightly crooked?

Fortunately mine does not have crooked problem, only excess on the unite plastic. please notify me when you've tested chassis problem.
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:11 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I thought of this idea for a combo:

World spriggan, 2d, mobius

I have been playing around with that combo. I like using it against my rage longinous. Eventually when I get my b-09 I will really put it through its paces.
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:24 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:11 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I thought of this idea for a combo:

World spriggan, 2d, mobius

I have been playing around with that combo. I like using it against my rage longinous. Eventually when I get my b-09 I will really put it through its paces.

world 2d mobius is top tier highly used in meta.
Quick thing when I am trying to awaken the 2B chassis do I keep it in free spin or locked and what methods are legal
I've been using world on 2d, rise. It counters rage better for me. Then I have another wsp on 00c xt+
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:07 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I've been using world on 2d, rise. It counters rage better for me. Then I have another wsp on 00c xt+

To be fair 2D hard walls basically anything in opposite spin as long as its rubber is still intact. Rage really isn't an exception to that.
Sometimes when I attach the 2b chassis, the freespin ring doesn't move.
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:04 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Sometimes when I attach the 2b chassis, the freespin ring doesn't move.

Depends on how it's placed on World, or what ring it's placed on in general.
So if I am understanding correctly continuously launching 2b in freespin is how you awaken it?
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:26 AM)Kairu Smash Wrote: So if I am understanding correctly continuously launching 2b in freespin is how you awaken it?

Wait, you can awaken it?
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:26 AM)Kairu Smash Wrote: So if I am understanding correctly continuously launching 2b in freespin is how you awaken it?

Wait, you can awaken it?

People have been using the term "awaken" for wearing down the free-spinning part of 2B, making it spin better and more smoothly. Basically the same way that you would "awaken" Tornado Wyvern or the Hurricane disk.
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:26 AM)Kairu Smash Wrote: So if I am understanding correctly continuously launching 2b in freespin is how you awaken it?

Wait, you can awaken it?
Yup And apparently its very good when it awaken i myself trying to awaken it.
Anyone got a link for an cheap purchase?

25 and under
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone got a link for an cheap purchase?

25 and under

It's $20 USD on Mall Of Toys.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:21 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone got a link for an cheap purchase?

25 and under

It's $20 USD on Mall Of Toys.

its 10.90 usd on everwish
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:42 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:21 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: It's $20 USD on Mall Of Toys.

its 10.90 usd on everwish

That's for wholesale. You have to buy 3 of them to get that price. The normal one is 14.90 but IDK what shipping is like from Ever Wish.
(Oct. 29, 2020  5:24 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:42 AM)beykid44 Wrote: its 10.90 usd on everwish

That's for wholesale. You have to buy 3 of them to get that price. The normal one is 14.90 but IDK what shipping is like from Ever Wish.

shiping is noice
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:26 AM)Kairu Smash Wrote: So if I am understanding correctly continuously launching 2b in freespin is how you awaken it?

Wait, you can awaken it?
Mack the burst on youtube has a video about 2b "awakening" he mentions its capabilities but now to actually awaken.
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:55 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wait, you can awaken it?
Mack the burst on youtube has a video about 2b "awakening" he mentions its capabilities but now to actually awaken.

"Awakening" a 2B chassis is just wearing the rubber out so your chassis is left as a single huge block. It's pretty heavy and tall compared to must other chassis, which can provide an advantage without the rubber hurting same-spin Stamina so badly.

All you gotta do is battle it. A lot.
(Nov. 02, 2020  10:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:55 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote: Mack the burst on youtube has a video about 2b "awakening" he mentions its capabilities but now to actually awaken.

"Awakening" a 2B chassis is just wearing the rubber out so your chassis is left as a single huge block. It's pretty heavy and tall compared to must other chassis, which can provide an advantage without the rubber hurting same-spin Stamina so badly.

2B has no rubber.
(Nov. 02, 2020  10:17 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  10:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: "Awakening" a 2B chassis is just wearing the rubber out so your chassis is left as a single huge block. It's pretty heavy and tall compared to must other chassis, which can provide an advantage without the rubber hurting same-spin Stamina so badly.

2B has no rubber.

Probably meant 2D. Awakening 2B legally is simply battling a 2B combo on Defense mode against lower-height combos to make the free-spinning ring create enough friction to smoothen itself and basically have a Tornado Wyvern/Hurricane-esque Chassis. And no, it will still be able to retain the Attack mode since it's not the teeth within that's being worn down, just the top and bottom of the free-spinning part.

Faster way is to manually wring the ring many times until it can spin more than a few rotations per flick. Another is to put a sponge on an electric fan cap (without the blades ofc) and prop the Chassis (prongs facing you) with your fingers carefully holding the free-spinning part; start with weakest power and fine-tune by upping the electric fan power.

Aside: Man, I haven't posted so long due to working from home and daddy duties lol
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:38 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Awakening 2B legally is simply battling a 2B combo on Defense mode against lower-height combos to make the free-spinning ring create enough friction to smoothen itself

Nice to see you back. I have an awakened 2B (used a Tamiya Mini4wd to keep the chassis spinning nonstop) but I don't feel it has that much of an effect in battle. It feels nice to flick it once in a while though.
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:05 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:38 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Awakening 2B legally is simply battling a 2B combo on Defense mode against lower-height combos to make the free-spinning ring create enough friction to smoothen itself

Nice to see you back. I have an awakened 2B (used a Tamiya Mini4wd to keep the chassis spinning nonstop) but I don't feel it has that much of an effect in battle. It feels nice to flick it once in a while though.

I think it's mostly for the defensive combos, since it has less LAD due to the edgy design of the free-spinning part which is counter-intuitive if you're going for Spin Finishes. 

Currently running World Diabolos.2D.Rs, Infinite Shield Lucifer.2B (Defense).Vl' (awakened), Rage Diabolos.3A.Ch', World Spriggan.Wh.Mb, and Abyss Fafnir.2B (Attack).Ev'. I can at least say based on my simple playtests that awakened 2B is best for countering same spin (on Vl', haven't tried with other Stamina/Defense Drivers yet), and would still lose against 2D/2S opposite spin. Of course, there are still lots of tests to do and the results I have aren't conclusive.
Yay now I know how to awaken it