[Product]  B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S

Yeah, and whoever made the design, I want to have a brief conversation on why they chose the nothing driver.
(Jun. 05, 2020  5:59 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah, and whoever made the design, I want to have a brief conversation on why they chose the nothing driver.
Whats the big deal? Just switch the driver.
True, but I’m just saying, for stock combo I was hoping they’d give it justice, now it’ll most likely be Spriggan dominating the meta

As we’ve had for, years in the row
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:42 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: True, but I’m just saying, for stock combo I was hoping they’d give it justice, now it’ll most likely be Spriggan dominating the meta

I hope not, I'm tired of Spriggan. Lord Spriggan is already insane.
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:42 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: True, but I’m just saying, for stock combo I was hoping they’d give it justice, now it’ll most likely be Spriggan dominating the meta

Just because it has a bad driver doesn't mean the layer (Mirage+2S) will be bad.
True, but still, if lord Spriggan can already tussle with these super king blades, and mirage fafnir. Imagine the sparking version Unhappy

Lowkey hoping they pull a slash Valkyrie in us, and have the sparking version be a downgrade
(Jun. 05, 2020  11:44 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: True, but still, if lord Spriggan can already tussle with these super king blades, and mirage fafnir. Imagine the sparking version Unhappy

Lowkey hoping they pull a slash Valkyrie in us, and have the sparking version be a downgrade
Agreed spriggan has dominated the meta for the past 2 years maybe it will be nice if the sparking version is relatively as strong as the other i mean mirage and brave seems really equal in terms of what they are good for anyway back tothe topic does anyone know the rates of pulling a rare chassis now because it seems like almost everyone gets it ( most of the beytuber)
This is intense, from the translation, it is apparently fafnir with Ev', it bursted naked spriggan.
https://twitter.com/UtR6lXRD0aYYgg6/stat...2495325184
(Jun. 06, 2020  5:18 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: This is intense, from the translation, it is apparently fafnir with Ev', it bursted naked spriggan.
https://twitter.com/UtR6lXRD0aYYgg6/stat...2495325184
Maybe Fafnir has a good same spin attack.
anyone have mirage fafnir yet? And any clue how it performs? Spin stealing, stamina etc..
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:59 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: anyone have mirage fafnir yet? And any clue how it performs? Spin stealing, stamina etc..

I got my Mirage yesterday, and it is surprisingly small. The spin steal effect on the Mirage ring would be greater if it was wider, but It's still better than Wizard, and I'd say it's biggest drawback is LAD.
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:59 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: anyone have mirage fafnir yet? And any clue how it performs? Spin stealing, stamina etc..

I got my Mirage yesterday, and it is surprisingly small. The spin steal effect on the Mirage ring would be greater if it was wider, but It's still better than Wizard, and I'd say it's biggest drawback is LAD.

Nothing driver is holding the stock back, though it has good resistance, though. On something like Bearing, greater results have been seen.
(Jun. 07, 2020  7:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I got my Mirage yesterday, and it is surprisingly small. The spin steal effect on the Mirage ring would be greater if it was wider, but It's still better than Wizard, and I'd say it's biggest drawback is LAD.

Nothing driver is holding the stock back, though it has good resistance, though. On something like Bearing, greater results have been seen.

I know nothing is the problem, I was talking about the stock parts. The 2S chassis is like the sparking version of cross.
(Apr. 15, 2020  4:19 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  3:00 AM)Dacatman Wrote: I’m sorry, it was a theory physical, tangible prediction of what the tip is going to be like.

Nope, it was you making up stuff you wanted, it was you promoting your own fanmade ideas. And I told you not to do it again in this thread! AND YOU DID! You're on such thin ice it's not even funny. Don't do this again.

i disagree not in a rude way but i think he was saying what he thinks the driver will be like no disrespect
(Oct. 21, 2020  8:29 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  4:19 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Nope, it was you making up stuff you wanted, it was you promoting your own fanmade ideas. And I told you not to do it again in this thread! AND YOU DID! You're on such thin ice it's not even funny. Don't do this again.

i disagree not in a rude way but i think he was saying what he thinks the driver will be like no disrespect

Please don't comment on posts made months ago since that's necroposting.
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:38 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  8:29 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i disagree not in a rude way but i think he was saying what he thinks the driver will be like no disrespect

Please don't comment on posts made months ago since that's necroposting.

ok i mean just using my voice on misunderstanding that was  very dumb