[Product]  B-16 BeyLauncher Red

Hopefully we'll get some new Launcher Rubbers from Burst, so at least the handle breaking may happen less.
Omg I am like that Native American in that commercial that sheds a single tear
Hey guys, I took apart my BeyLauncher in an attempt to repair it and I don't understand how to get the string to recoil again? The gear just makes a terrible squeeking sound. I realize now I didn't even need to open the inside of the launcher to repair this part ... but I at least did not open the gear inside the BeyLauncher.
(Aug. 16, 2015  5:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey guys, I took apart my BeyLauncher in an attempt to repair it and I don't understand how to get the string to recoil again? The gear just makes a terrible squeeking sound. I realize now I didn't even need to open the inside of the launcher to repair this part ... but I at least did not open the gear inside the BeyLauncher.

If it's the same as the mfb launcher, I'm pretty sure this part is. You have to wind the spring with a screwdriver by turning the post in the middle of the spring gear to the left.(I think) about 10 to 15 times. The post has a slot for a flat screwdriver. After you wind it, you have to lock the gear in place without releasing the tension (this can be hard) there are a lot of youtube videos on rewinding mfb string launchers. It should be the same based on 1234beyblade's pictures
Man, I'm doomed. I will never get this thing back together.
(Aug. 09, 2015  12:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Hopefully we'll get some new Launcher Rubbers from Burst, so at least the handle breaking may happen less.

The old ones still work but i guess they technically aren't legal in burst tournaments.

(Aug. 16, 2015  5:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man, I'm doomed. I will never get this thing back together.

You've got this! It was super frustrating for me at first and still is sometimes. But I had to fix my l/r launcher the other day and I actually did it right thanks to youtube lol.
Launcher Rubbers are legal in WBO tournaments!
I just don't take mine apart. If it's broken I just get a new one. I am no good at fixing things like this either bey brad. But we know that the blue ones break easily. It is possible-unlikely-but possible that maybe just maybe they might have fixed it at least a little bit for this release.

I doubt it. But I am glad to see that a string launcher is coming with an actual bey. I think the only time we got that was in sets and gravity Perseus. Right? I'm hoping that string launchers are more plentiful this time around. Three colors already. Good start.
I would gladly get a new one but new ones don't come out until September. Even then, it's pathetic how simple the solution to this problem is. I actually cannot believe they designed it this way.
(Aug. 16, 2015  6:05 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I just don't take mine apart. If it's broken I just get a new one.

I used to do this but after going through 3 l/r launchers it became much cheaper to take the time to fix it. Seriously so worth it to fix it. Just watch an instructional video while you do it.
Yeah ZachBob is right. You lift the big cog that the string is wrapped around a little and turn it with a screwdriver so that it has tension again and the string recoils back in when you pull it. Don't give up. I got mine back together working perfect. PM me or just ask in this thread if anybody has any problems. I will help you out. Fixing that thing was like the happiest day in my bey life. I was so depressed when it broke and I don't want that to happen to you guys
I know it's crazy!! I forgot that you can only get string launchers via start dash set atm. I think what I'll do is buy two or three red ones, get a wyvern (and the one from the set can be my competitive one) so I'll have a few extra launchers. Then I'll hope I either get the start dash set for Christmas or get the money to get it. Goal is to have four string launchers. Two for home use and two for tourneys.
If you fix it right you can just have the fixed one for personal use and a new one for tourneys. Spend all that extra money on valkyries. Lol
But to be honest I can never find a youtuber that doesn't annoy me o death for these kinds of things. Can anyone link me to a video on how to fix an Lr launcher. The string doesn't recoil itself. It actually doesn't bug me too much since I can rewind it faster than I put a ripcord in. (Seriously my LL1 ripcord hole has burned away so it's twice the size and before I fixed my L/R launcher somewhat it was a pain to put the cord in. ).
Can you explain what you mean by "lift the big cog"?
And will the process to fix a L/R launcher be the same on a burst bey launcher?

I believe the big cog should be the biggest one and have a protrusion in the back
Then you lift it xD
(Aug. 16, 2015  6:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can you explain what you mean by "lift the big cog"?

It sits in a square hole. Lift it out, wind it, then hold the tension while you lock it back into the square hole
Thanks! Maybe I'll finally be able to fix it. (If o can find the right carping screw driver to fix the screws on the casing. Seriously I have three on my desk and none work.
You put it in place right? in the slot that holds it and let's it spin free like a wheel on an axel. You have to lift it out of that slot so that you can turn it, to put tension on that spring inside the cog so that it will retract when you pull it. You lift it up and turn the screwdriver slot a bunch of times until the string is flush with the launcher, maybe even a little tighter, then you carefully slide it back in that slot without losing any of the turns that you did
Well it's good to hear Beyblade is back, hopefully the site booms back up. This set looks promising.
Sorry I kind of suck at explaining things. Lol. Around the 5 minute mark this kid does it. You lift it up a little and turn it a bunch of times until it is really tight. Then carefully put it back in the slot that holds it without losing any tightness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y
Haha zoro, I'm glad I'm not the only one too cheap to buy new launchers.

(Aug. 16, 2015  6:19 AM)Hunty- Wrote: Well it's good to hear Beyblade is back, hopefully the site booms back up. This set looks promising.

Burst is awesome! You'll love it!