[Product]  B-16 BeyLauncher Red

About 1000 launches. In two days lol. That's what my stats say anyway. Haha. Just woke up. Smoking a cig then the moment of truth. It better hold up or I'm gonna be irrate
to be fair, we cannot really expect mass market toys to be built to the level of sporting equipment. 1000 launches is a ton.
Yes, and people are obviously going to try to launch super hard to get more Beypoints on the app, so I would say you guys (Zoroaste and 1234beyblade) have been really abusing your toys hahah.
it just REALLY sucks that they didn't release this as a standalone item at launch
Yup. my fix didn't work either. Second launch and it loosened up again. I put a bunch more glue in and and am gonna let it dry longer while I am at work. Any other ideas? And yeah it definitely sucks that we can't get more until september. I did figure out a fast way to launch ripcord launchers but it is still a pain to keep putting in the cord
Edit: with the added glue it held up for about 10 launches this time. Glue just isn't going to cut it. I assume everyone will have this problem eventually. Be easy and cherish yours while you have it because you won get another one until september. But if you break yours and find a fix, please let me knOw. I am going to play around with mine some more and see it I can't get a permanent fix for the time being. I hate ripcord launchers and you can't connect two beyloggers to your account. So either I have to launch, put in the cord and launch or half my rips aren't counted. Rough.

Putty!!!!!!!!! I put putty around the area that was slipping and now it works perfect. You have to put it all around that area, but make sure that the sliding white plastic things can still slide. You have to touch up the putty every 5-10 rips but it works awesome!!!!!!! So pumped!!!!! I hate rip cord launchers. Is yours broken yet @[1234beyblade]? If so, here is the fix. It's illegal but it at least makes it usable
So as @[Kei] requested after the tournament, here are the pictures of my string launcher, i will be covering every detail, and how to put it together... ect...

so here are all the pieces in the string launcher

The piece to the left of the top piece of the beylauncher and closest to the front is not supposed to be there, that is a piece from the light launcher haha. (probably got mixed up from the pieces i was analyzing near my keyboard)

Here are the gears that make the beylauncher's prongs actually spin, the coil inside of that little plastic is winded up so it keeps retracting the string when it is pulled.

Here are the two pieces that calculate the RPM of your launches, there is a small sensor on the beylogger that looks at the black and white rotations, which translates into RPM.

Here are the top and bottom frames of the beylauncher (top being further back and bottom being closer). The black piece is a cover for the RPM gear, there is a small hole it in that allows the beylogger to see the two different colors rotating.

Here are the most vital parts of the beylauncher (more so the white piece), if any of those get worn your string launcher will start skipping.

Here is the wear of the string that i mentioned at McDonald's to you Kei, it is because of the metal bar inside the launcher

These are just steps on completing the rest:

So yeah, that is all the mechanics of the beylauncher. Obviously in the picture it looks floppy because i did not wind up the coil nor put in any screws, but if all that is done then it would look like a normal launcher.
(Aug. 03, 2015  6:46 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here are the gears that make the beylauncher's prongs actually spin, the coil inside of that little plastic is winded up so it keeps retracting the string when it is pulled.

[...]

Here are the most vital parts of the beylauncher (more so the white piece), if any of those get worn your string launcher will start skipping.

Are the parts in the first picture and the clutch (the white piece in the second pic) the same as the ones from MFB's Beylaunchers? They look almost identical to me.
(Aug. 04, 2015  1:26 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2015  6:46 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here are the gears that make the beylauncher's prongs actually spin, the coil inside of that little plastic is winded up so it keeps retracting the string when it is pulled.

[...]

Are the parts in the first picture and the clutch (the white piece in the second pic) the same as the ones from MFB's Beylaunchers? They look almost identical to me.

I am actually not sure about that, never checked, but i could do that right now and i will edit it in to let you know

Edit: So i just checked and the MFB is ever so slightly bigger in height than the burst one, but either than that they are exactly the same.

Edit2: Oh you're talking about the coil retraction gear, yeah they're exactly the same.
Cool, and thanks for the pictures. I guess we'll be able to get internal replacement parts for our old Beylaunchers from the new ones. Eee
I know a little trick, because I dislike the burst launcher. Just put tape around the ends of the white part. this makes it less likely to cause what I call "Beycrack". I know it sounds illegal, but for the time being, we need to make it legal until the "beycrack" problems are adressed , because it allows for the launcher just as well as it would if you just bought it.
Modifing the launcher in anyway is illegal... Even if it is allowed, it would have varied results so it would probably be banned again soon.
(Aug. 04, 2015  2:16 AM)Hato Wrote: Modifing the launcher in anyway is illegal... Even if it is allowed, it would have varied results so it would probably be banned again soon.

I said just for the time being. I think that "beycrack" needs some sort of legal fix or cure, because it seems too prevalent in tomy launchers...
If it don't really affect the performances, I guess it's fine. Since near every Burst launcher seems to wear down really fast, we need to find an option soon.
Yup, winning tourneys will come down to who has the newest launcher. Lol. Launching super fast makes a huge difference it seems. Maybe a legal mod should be discovered and allowed to be used.
I say put tape on the white thing. it makes the connection tighter, so it lsts longer and launches constant and fast.

with a beylogger, whatever mod you do that can make a launch register properly should be legal
Yeah I am gonna try that. This putty business is getting to be a pain. Be careful when you are taking the prongs off though, they don't come off easy
Is any modification legal for this, though?
(Aug. 04, 2015  1:04 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Is any modification legal for this, though?

At this point, I frankly don't care. I just want to launch my beyblades properly .-.
Nope. Definitely not legal, but if you get to the point, like I did, where a light launcher rips way faster, then you have to do something. Lol
Guys remember when I think it was theif pheonic came out. The first mold for Gcf kept breaking so they made a new one. Maybe they will fix this too. Someone find a way to contact Takara and share it here then we ALL tell them it needs to be fixed.

I think it was GCF I might be wrong though
(Aug. 04, 2015  8:57 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Guys remember when I think it was theif pheonic came out. The first mold for Gcf kept breaking so they made a new one. Maybe they will fix this too. Someone find a way to contact Takara and share it here then we ALL tell them it needs to be fixed.

I think it was GCF I might be wrong though

Not GCF, definitely. Also, if we had a contact within TAKARA-TOMY, things would be so different ...

B-16 is probably ready already, so I doubt any changes would be made in time. We can always hope for improvements in later releases.
This is definitely concerning. I'll be extra careful with my string launcher when it arrives.
I know they have their phone number on the back of all my beyblade boxes so we have two options. Go to Japan and call them. Or get somebody who lives in Japan to call them.
(Aug. 04, 2015  9:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: B-16 is probably ready already, so I doubt any changes would be made in time. We can always hope for improvements in later releases.
Yeah I guarantee they already have thousands made, and probably will look at them breaking as a way to just sell more to serious bladers. Casual bladers probably won't break them. It took about 1000 launches to break mine. And I was launching as hard as I could for at least a quarter of them
(Aug. 01, 2015  5:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, and people are obviously going to try to launch super hard to get more Beypoints on the app, so I would say you guys (Zoroaste and 1234beyblade) have been really abusing your toys hahah.

About this, people dont need to try to launcher super hard to get more Beypoints on the app,
coz you get high point if you record each shoot on the app, around 15pts the Max pts that I got for a strong shoot
but you can log on the app to record your points MAX 10 times a day, after that you get 0 point and it only records the total of your shoot.

if you record the point after about 100 - 200 shoot you will get around 100 -200 pts only ( and not 13pt x 100 shoots)

and yeah, the BeyLauncher are not really strong coz mine is already dead (doesnt shoot at all, just drop the bey)