[Product]  B-16 BeyLauncher Red

The single release of the BeyLauncher for Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) that will previously be included in the B-08 Beyblade Start Dash Set and the B-14 Wyvern Armed Massive Starter. It will cost approximately 800 yen and should be released around September 19th 2015.

It could be red, but let us guess that TAKARA-TOMY will call it something and it will turn out a shade of blue !

EDIT : It is indeed red :
Is the beyblade burst light launcher stronger than the original one :-/ ?
(May. 25, 2015  1:12 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Is the beyblade burst light launcher stronger than the original one :-/ ?

Let's just wait for it to be released. We can't tell for sure at the moment.
How much is 800 yen in American currency?
(May. 25, 2015  9:41 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: How much is 800 yen in American currency?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+much+is+800+yen+in+USD

You can use xe.com too. Wink
Here is a more or less official picture, it is definitely red :
(Jun. 18, 2015  2:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: it is definitely red

kai-v always bringing us the hard-hitting, need to know information
wait I thought the beylauncher that came with the start dash set was blue

was it like special colored
(Jun. 18, 2015  9:40 PM)AwesomeBlader21 Wrote: wait I thought the beylauncher that came with the start dash set was blue

was it like special colored

There will hopefully be Beylaunchers released throughout the series in all of the rainbow's colours. There is no set colour for launchers, usually.
(Jun. 18, 2015  10:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will hopefully be Beylaunchers released throughout the series in all of the rainbow's colours.

I'm going to hold you to this.
I got the beylauncher from the starter dash set, the string launcher is a lot better than the rip cord launcher for sure. The pulling of the string feels much more loose than an MFB beylauncher, basically like a really loose beylauncher L/R, one cool thing is that the launcher rubbers from MFB actually fit onto this string launcher haha.
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:01 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I got the beylauncher from the starter dash set, the string launcher is a lot better than the rip cord launcher for sure. The pulling of the string feels much more loose than an MFB beylauncher, basically like a really loose beylauncher L/R, one cool thing is that the launcher rubbers from MFB actually fit onto this string launcher haha.

And does it necessarily give you a huge advantage over playing with a Light Launcher ?
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:01 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I got the beylauncher from the starter dash set, the string launcher is a lot better than the rip cord launcher for sure. The pulling of the string feels much more loose than an MFB beylauncher, basically like a really loose beylauncher L/R, one cool thing is that the launcher rubbers from MFB actually fit onto this string launcher haha.

And does it necessarily give you a huge advantage over playing with a Light Launcher ?

Well since basically all of my launchers were broken, yes... but the beys loose spin very quickly so i do not think it will be broken. It is a small difference really, except for the fact that you get consistent launches with the beylauncher versus rip cord.
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:18 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well since basically all of my launchers were broken, yes... but the beys loose spin very quickly so i do not think it will be broken. It is a small difference really, except for the fact that you get consistent launches with the beylauncher versus rip cord.

Do the Beyblades Burst easier with the string launcher or is it the same as the light launcher?
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:18 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Well since basically all of my launchers were broken, yes... but the beys loose spin very quickly so i do not think it will be broken. It is a small difference really, except for the fact that you get consistent launches with the beylauncher versus rip cord.

How could your launchers be broken already hah ?
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:18 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Well since basically all of my launchers were broken, yes... but the beys loose spin very quickly so i do not think it will be broken. It is a small difference really, except for the fact that you get consistent launches with the beylauncher versus rip cord.

How could your launchers be broken already hah ?

They came broken Uncertain plus i did launch my beys 1000 times haha.
Question @[1234beyblade]- do you find that with the BeyLauncher it's easier to perform sliding shoot?

Really looking forward to getting my hands on one nevertheless. Smile
I get a look on the first released in corocoro to perform a sliding shoot they just change the angle of the launcher.
Can't wait to get it when it come's out, especially because it is my favorite colour lol
This is very important to all people that have string launchers! The gear inside of the prong that makes it spin wears out very quickly, you can avoid this by not cranking your beyblade onto your beylauncher (twisting the prong to make sure the bey is attached) do not do that! It will wear your gear inside (since the gear is fixed to stay in one spot while the prong is somewhat free spinning) the prong which will cause the string launcher to skip and make it useless. In MFB this was not a problem because the gear was made of a harder plastic while this string launcher has more a weak plastic kind of like the new hasbro beys compared to the takara tomy beys.
Thanks for the heads up man. Lots of concerns about build quality already ...
Yeah I can already feel mine start to slip. Protip: don't rip the everliving heck out of it trying to get a better launch power rank. And they don't sell more til September. Grrrrrrrrr
Hopefully it gets fixed later on, but that's a bit dissapointment if it does wear really easily.
Yeah mine went completely to carp tonight. It got to the point where it slipped so bad that ripcords were launching them faster. I have a fix though, as illegal as it may be, it will get me by until I can buy new ones in September. It really irritates me though. Seems like they wear really easy and they will be like the rev up launcher, wearing out no matter what after a period of time. Ridiculous. Anyway... on to the fix. I took it apart and found the place where it was slipping. It is where the white plastic piece meets the prongs. I had to super glue the prongs to the white plastic rod piece that connects to the first gear. Make sure you don't get any glue inside the shaft either, I put a little screw in there to block it. In doing this though, super glue also drips through the hole where the shafts goes to connect the prongs to the first gear. While the super glue dries on the prong piece and the end of the shaft, you have to keep moving the shaft so that doesn't get stuck in place, wiping as much off of the shaft as you can and once it starts to dry, pick it out with tweezers. Then, after it is pretty well dry, start putting it back together. You will notice that it doesn't spring back as well because there is still super glue remnants on the shaft. At that point, keep spraying it with wd-40 while pulling the string in and out. Also picking out the remaining super glue on the shaft as the wd-40 loosens it up. Don't get wd-40 on the part you want to stay glued though. It looks like it is going to work as good as new now, but I am going to let it dry over night before I use it and put stress on the part that I want to stay glued. I will let you guys know how it holds up. Again, absolutely ridiculous. I got the thing two days ago and it already stripped. Rev up launcher 2.0 BS
Man, that's reallydissapointing. How much have you used it? I guess I'll hold off on ordering one for the time being. Hopefully everything gets fixed soon enough on Takara's end.