[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Aug. 18, 2019  10:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I think I know the name of this BEYBLADE. It’s called Last Boss. It makes sense. Joyful_3
If it really turns out to be called Last Boss then I will freak. I mean, “Go Boss! Sack the other bey!”
Who thinks this is going to be Poison Hydra?
(Aug. 19, 2019  10:48 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Who thinks this is going to be Poison Hydra?

It can't be Poison Hydra, the layer was already released and this is a starter.
(Aug. 19, 2019  12:11 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: How can this be Phoenix though?

Because the original source said that the Last Boss Bey is a Defense Type and an evolution, which would be perfect for Phoenix (no pun intended).
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  10:48 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Who thinks this is going to be Poison Hydra?

It can't be Poison Hydra, the layer was already released and this is a starter.

Dread bahamut ring any bells?
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:56 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:57 AM)g2_ Wrote: It can't be Poison Hydra, the layer was already released and this is a starter.

Dread bahamut ring any bells?

But Dread Bahamut wasn’t released in starter, starters come with all new parts
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:53 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:56 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Dread bahamut ring any bells?

then dam they did stamina dirty the only type, not as the last boss sad life

Exactly, Spriggan 2.0 this time you were wrong.
Pls be something new pls be something new pls be something new
GT won't be the final Burst season. It's already been confirmed by Blader Ken before GT even started that there's going to be a fourth and fifth season. Plans can change though.
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:58 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: GT won't be the final Burst season. It's already been confirmed by Blader Ken before GT even started that there's going to be a fourth and fifth season. Plans can change though.

I feel like I heard about that as well, but marutti said that TT is going to focus more on Bakugan from here on out until the next Beyblade generation. I honestly don't know what to trust right now, but I hope that Beyblade at least runs for 1 or 2 more years before the next generation's development.
It has to be Phoenix, there is 0 way this can be any other bey
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:58 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: GT won't be the final Burst season. It's already been confirmed by Blader Ken before GT even started that there's going to be a fourth and fifth season. Plans can change though.

I hope you're right.
(Aug. 19, 2019  9:57 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: For some reaso it reminds me this
[Image: 1566248178-bbg-made-lastboss-01.png]

I was thinking the exact same, and almost commented about it.
i think that would be coll if the final boss be a some kind of spiritual succesor of diablo nemesis, be a super heavy balance type with several mode changes.
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:49 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: i think that would be coll if the final boss be a some kind of spiritual succesor of diablo nemesis, be a super heavy balance type with several mode changes.

The last boss is supposed to be a Defense Type, but I like how you're thinking. I'm thinking it's going to be a new Phoenix, but with a design that's based more on Dead Phoenix than Revive Phoenix.

Ohhhh. I didn't know that. Whoops. Then unless this is a new beyblade, I'm leaning towards Phoenix.
I think there's a lot of things that this could be. Phoenix is an obvious contender but being the "final boss" bey it'd need to have something special about its gimmick and I'm not really sure what much more they can add to it that they didn't already with Dead Phoenix. However, something to note is that the previous month, alongside the Random Booster 18 release is a Balance type, which, if this is Phoenix, could potentially be a new Hades for Hearts. The other thing to keep in mind is that like Geist Fafnir and previous beys, a Bey can get an evolution and be owned by a different person, meaning a bey like Satan is a possibility (though I'm doubtful for that too since even if owned by a new person, Sisco appeared briefly in the manga already, and it'd be a bit weird for a new Satan to be released after that), Wyvern is also an option, I personally think Kerbeus is definitely out since we already have a green Defense type in Ashura, which speaking of, might possible be this release since Amane has been here from the beginning of GT and is already starting to get a dose of Kiyama syndrome due to the inevitable "New bey always wins its first battle/s" rule. Another option could be Forneus if owned by someone new, since it'd be weird for Fubuki to appear when we know Shu won't own Lord Spriggan. I'm personally thinking it's going to be an evolution of any one defense bey with a new owner since that just kind of feels like the direction GT is going, but considering Aiga is already coming back, it'd be really great if they could tie up some loose ends ChoZ left behind with Phi and Hearts, especially with both their beys being greatly loved.
Imagine if this is a phoenix bey, but with 2 armors this time....... we could potentially change it's outward/ centered weight distribution.
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:58 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Imagine if this is a phoenix be, but with 2 armors this time....... we could potentially change it's outward/ centered weight distribution.

but phi reformed remember
I don’t think it will be Phoenix unless it’s owned by a Different person, as Heartz and Phi changed at the end of Cho-z as Heartz said “Maybe we had the wrong idea” and Phi replied with “maybe” and smiled, so that shows that they aren’t really villains
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:18 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I don’t think it will be Phoenix unless it’s owned by a Different person, as Heartz and Phi changed at the end of Cho-z as Heartz said “Maybe we had the wrong idea” and Phi replied with “maybe” and smiled, so that shows that they aren’t really villains

Well, they could have meant that they chose the wrong way to use evil. Maybe, more drastic this time......... not serious idea though.
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:58 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Imagine if this is a phoenix be, but with 2 armors this time....... we could potentially change it's outward/ centered weight distribution.
Yeah. Like one armor with metal and one without?