[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

Did you thought that the drivers should be the ones that the beyblade didn't have release?
For example:
Kerbeus has been released with Wing and Central, on top of Defense and Fusion
So...
Kerbeus in the booster should be paired with Heavy and Spread, on top of Accele and Survive (not counting new parts)

(If anyone thought about this my bad to not see it)
I'm sure it'll be a weird mix of parts, as it always is. Certainly hoping for Claw to be included in others!
I hope so too. I wish there was more than one Trident, like in some of the other boosters. That makes me think that there might only be one claw. Hopefully I am wrong though
P Valkryie Central
B Kerbeous Heavy
R Kerbeous Spread
B Ragnaruk Spread
Y Ragnaruk Wing
G Spriggan Wing
W Spriggan Central.

That's what it looked like to me. Two of every disk but oval.
Looks like Amazon sold out of these on pre-order alone — the only ones left there are from a scalper store selling them for ¥2,600. Glad my preorder of 24 went through (and here's hoping it isn't canceled ...)
Yeah I preordered mine super early too because I knew they would be a hot commodity
ALREADY DANGIT Brad watch all of yours be ragnaruks nyahahah. I guess I don't really care since I spent the money I was saving for a full set on a replacement launcher grip. By the time I get the money they will be back in stock.

This is off topic a little bit but since we were taking abut Amazon selling out they also sold out of wyverns. So I hope you picked up some of those.
Yes, I preordered 3 Wyverns and 3 BeyLaunchers already too Smile

But it appears to be in stock: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B013JLRBQM
He is going to get exactly 6 ragnaruks. When you get a full case you get 3 full sets guaranteed. Kinda wish I sprung for a full case for that reason but I am just going to have to chance it with a half case. I should have just bitten the bullet and sold my unwanted ones. They would have sold quick on ebay anyway
Well, I ordered "24", not a case ... there's no guarantee I get a sealed case, sadly!
O that sucks. Yeah hopefully they are logical and kind enough to just give you a full sealed case, knowing about the 3 sets thing
Well they cant really do that Zoroaste. I'm pretty sure that bey brad isn't buying directly from T T haha. But the seller doesn't know the contents of each box unless opened. They can't open them because that isn't what they're advertising. With 24 the odds are in your favor. I was talking about American Amazon selling out though. Not Japan. Haha.
They come from the manufacturer in cases of 24. All they would have to do is send him a sealed case. Or one that was opened to check it's contents (without opening each bey obviously) and sealed back up.
yeah, but the chances are not good that that happens haha. i ordered it from amazon.
Yeah they might just take whatever they have left of a partial case and fill it to make it whole. So they can verify that they sent you 24. Hopefullythey are just lazy and send you a sealed one though
(Aug. 11, 2015  11:22 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  11:20 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Should I get trident heavy claw booster or deathsizer
#what are the results of getting trident in the booster

deathsizer. you know what you are getting and also another launcher Smile

I have a launcher from valkyrie like 69 days ago before this post
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:20 AM)smash attacker Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  11:22 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  11:20 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Should I get trident heavy claw booster or deathsizer
#what are the results of getting trident in the booster

deathsizer. you know what you are getting and also another launcher Smile

I have a launcher from valkyrie like 69 days ago before this post

We don't even know the parts yet. Uncertain

i would say wait.
69 days. It hasn't even been that long. Another launcher is always good because of you have friends over you can battle. These ones skip like crazy and you have to pull the ripcord a certain way to reduce skipping. Which will bend the ripcord so a new launcher is always good.
It not exactly 69 days and the parts are tritin heavy claw but iam not exact with the claw
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:53 AM)smash attacker Wrote: It not exactly 69 days and the parts are tritin heavy claw but iam not exact with the claw

This is a random booster. You don't always get Trident. There are 7 other beys you could get.
We don't even know what claw looks like or if it's good or what trident is like. Why'd you ask of you will argue anything we say?
I actually really like the design of the Trident Layers™ from the pictures we've seen.

Haha. This guy everybody! (Applauds) You are great.
(Sep. 03, 2015  3:06 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: I actually really like the design of the Trident Layers™ from the pictures we've seen.

Your avatar makes it so much better as well hahaha

Edit: welp you changed it