[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

If it says on the cases shouldn't it be possible to go to a retail store in Japan to look at the case? I know in the US some stores have a case at the top of all of the shelves ...
Do we know for sure it says on the cases? If so, then yes, we would just need to see one.
(Oct. 09, 2015  3:59 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: If it says on the cases shouldn't it be possible to go to a retail store in Japan to look at the case? I know in the US some stores have a case at the top of all of the shelves ...

Someone would have had to go on the release date. This Random Booster has been out of stock at some places and there is no guarantee that there will necessarily be new boxes arriving, so which shop would really have kept the case box from one month ago.
Maybe OkinawamTS would know? Like some kind of insider knowledge? Or maybe he still has a case?
I am quite sure he never got any cases, he just bought many individual Random Boosters. @[OkinawamTS], can you confirm this ?
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:03 PM)gankoba Wrote: Maybe OkinawamTS would know? Like some kind of insider knowledge? Or maybe he still has a case?
the only B-15 case that I got was shipped to Zankye.
After that all the other B-15 that I got the shops used their own box

and local shop rarely got more than 6pcs for those B-15 so of course they didnt get any case.
and in Japan Big Shops dont display the full case only the individual box

and of course I didnt check the number on the box
now the only one who can answer about it, would be Zankye if he still has the case that he got from me.
Time to tag @[originalzankye].
Yes I still have Takara Tomy box what You need to Know?

By the way I bought right after the release from Amazon.co.jp 24 more boosters and again and I have 3 more full sets (Not for sale) and I did check before open the engraving what was inside (my formula that we learned 3 years ago it works 100%.) and yes but I don't have the outside box because i asked to come with logo on the box so We wouldn't be penalized by CC with duty.

In meatime we took a picture and this cartons(box) is 138 so they did made a lot of boosters

[Image: rb_vol1_box_tt.jpg]
(Oct. 09, 2015  8:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Yes I still have Takara Tomy box what You need to Know?

By the way I bought right after the release from Amazon.co.jp 24 more boosters and again and I have 3 more full sets (Not for sale) and I did check before open the engraving what was inside (my formula that we learned 3 years ago it works 100%.) and yes but I don't have the outside box because i asked to come with logo on the box so We wouldn't be penalized by CC with duty

Zankye, how us claw, I will be getting a rbv1 and I want to know how claw is if I get it.
That is not what we are wondering. We are wondering how many cases were shipped.
Hm, so unfortunately it is not written on the box this time. In the past, it was sometimes written "x / y", as in 132th box out of y. Now we just know that there have probably been at least 132 cartons, so x 3 sets x 8 Beyblades.
Damn, so we will truly will never know ... That really sucks haha.
Wow, that sucks.

Here's an example of what they used to look like. This is a from a case of BB-123 Random Booster Vol.9 Fusion Hades from Metal Fight Beyblade that I had kicking around still:

In comparison, Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries had only 1000 cases produced. That's the difference between early series and late series ... I can't imagine it being much more this time around for B-15.
Hey, at least I got swiiggity swaggity spriggan wing claw. I bought one rbv1, and out came the sparklez! all you need to know you pulled something out better than trident!
So Amazon.jp is restocking on October 27th. You can pre-order now: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B013JLRBTE

Have no idea if this is a new print run or just some extra stock that was left in storage, but now's your chance if you missed it before!
I figured I'd do the math for anyone looking to get good parts out of the booster and put it all into one post. These are your chances for getting useful parts from this Random Booster:

Personally I don't think it's worth it for me, especially considering I need another Heavy and Survive (just going to get Ragnaruk). It would probably be a different story if we didn't already know that Trident sucks, or else I'd be chasing the prize, haha. The only thing that kind of makes me want to get a few is that I really want that pink Valkyrie.
Then consider that Spriggan and Kerbeus are outclassed, the percentage drops even lower. I still think that these will have collector value though, since they had a limited release
Not sure about Spriggan (never am), but yeah, Kerbeus is outclassed. The #1 reason to buy this obviously isn't competitive parts.
I actually use Spriggan and Kerbeus more than any other beys, because, for me, they are the "most fun for the money". They give good battles when they are new, all the way until they are worn. So, moral of the story, I have launched Spriggan thousands of times and it is a good attack layer, but Valkyrie just has sharper teeth and sharper and harder contact points for attack. When it gets worn, those sharp points can make it self burst easily, but when it is new, there is nothing better than it for attacking an immobile stamina combo
(Oct. 22, 2015  4:42 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Then consider that Spriggan and Kerbeus are outclassed, the percentage drops even lower. I still think that these will have collector value though, since they had a limited release

Ah, wasn't aware about Spriggan. I thought Kerbeus still had use in Stamina/Defense balance types? I'll adjust the percentages then.

(Oct. 22, 2015  4:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The #1 reason to buy this obviously isn't competitive parts.

I assumed that a lot of people would get this in the hopes of boosting their parts collection since it is the cheaper price of a booster, but yes, that is true.
Yeah I thought Kerbeus Heavy Accel could beat Wyvern Heavy Accel, a few of us did, but, with further testing, it turns out not to be the case. So now Kerbeus is officially not top-tier anymore, at least for the time being
Kerbeus isn't top tier anymore? That's news to me. I definitely still use it and would swear by it. Kerbeus Heavy Massive is an amazing defensive combo, it can even beat the well known (and well used) Deathscyther Spread Survive (though that seems to be dying out.) What was it that outclassed it?
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:23 AM)ClaraM Wrote: Kerbeus isn't top tier anymore? That's news to me. I definitely still use it and would swear by it. Kerbeus Heavy Massive is an amazing defensive combo, it can even beat the well known (and well used) Deathscyther Spread Survive (though that seems to be dying out.) What was it that outclassed it?

The general consensus is that Wyvern Heavy Accel/Survive has taken its place for Defense in both active and passive Defense. I just wasn't aware that it was by such a large margin that Kerbeus was totally outclassed. As for Kerbeus Heavy Massive, I'll have to test that out when I get my Burst stuff in, as people haven't had too many good things to say about Massive.
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:48 AM)Half Nail Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:23 AM)ClaraM Wrote: Kerbeus isn't top tier anymore? That's news to me. I definitely still use it and would swear by it. Kerbeus Heavy Massive is an amazing defensive combo, it can even beat the well known (and well used) Deathscyther Spread Survive (though that seems to be dying out.) What was it that outclassed it?

The general consensus is that Wyvern Heavy Accel/Survive has taken its place for Defense in both active and passive Defense. I just wasn't aware that it was by such a large margin that Kerbeus was totally outclassed. As for Kerbeus Heavy Massive, I'll have to test that out when I get my Burst stuff in, as people haven't had too many good things to say about Massive.

I find that Wyvern is better on Claw than anything else but that's just my opinion. Massive is actually very good, it's just that it needs a stable layer for it to reach it's full potential, hence Kerbeus.
Don't listen too much to me though, I still use all the parts in competitive play, hell I still use fusion and it's always worked out for me. I may do some tests of my own with actual spreadsheet results rather than just going by what suits my style of play. I'd like to know for sure lol
I think Wyvern/Odin/Deathscyther Heavy/Spread Survive/Accel would all beat Kerbeus Heavy Massive. At the very least, you could stall it with any of those layers on Heavy/Spread Accel and get a 75% win rate or better. Not to mention Valkyrie Heavy Accel being able to burst it over 50% of the time.