[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 31, 2019  11:25 PM)UltraXander Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:57 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: Couldn't it be Lord Spriggan instead of Load? Both have the same pronounce in Japanese and Lord sounds way more Spriggan than Load

It is Lord Spriggan.

I posted that on leak's first day, when Marutti spelled it as Load

c'mon
Breakdown on this set and my thoughts (its my opinion so if I say somethig bad about some parts you like don't get angry)
Dread Bahamut 7 Wall Orbit Metal Gen :
I think it has cool design.The Gen weight is really good with Dread Bahamut , so it has more burst resistance,than we have a 7 disc which is kinda meh,but better than getting something like 12 or 11.Than the frame is Wall which came on Cho-Z Spriggan.The Wall frame goes really good with defense type combos or for some reason it has extreme life-after-death with Bearing driver.Anyways its good for Bahamuts defense,but the posiible scrape will make bey loose a lot of stamina.And then we have driver which is Orbit Metal (Om) .Its really just metal version of Orbit .I dont know how good Orbit is since I dont have it but I think it might be good because its a high driver and Wall frame is going downwards so thats good to prevent scraping,but I'm not sure if the metal ball will have better stamina than normal plastic Orbit.

Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension' :
So first lets go over the Lord base which is LR base,which I'm hyped to see how it will do in battles.It has rubber on its red axes for spin stealing when going against bey thats spinning other way,or doing massive hit when going both same way.The Spriggan chip looks cool but in my opinion Bahamut Chip looks better (says the one that bought whole Cho-Z customize set just for Spriggan layer),and its gonna have probably same teeth as Diabolos.Next is Blitz which is really heavy disc,gimmick is cool,but kinda useless in battle,and it sometimes scrapes so I dont know about that one.And then we have Dimension'.I have to say I really liked dimension driver ,it came on Cho-Z Achilles,which was really good bey,but downside of this driver was and I hope TT managed to fix it somehow,was that rubber tip worned out pretty fast ,and then you didnt had any stamina tip,but just whole flat or rubber flat tip ,so I hope TT used maybe some sort of different type of rubber or something like that.And it is also Dash Driver which prevents bey to burst less then it actually would,and since Dual Spin Chips have less teeth,I think this will help Spriggan with burst resistance.

Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu:
Even if this is random combo I have to say its really good.First we have Slash vase which is really good attack type layer base.Then the Chip is Dragon,which is cool,not the best teeth in the game but they are fine.Then the layer weight is Metsu which is really good for weight distribution combos,but I dont know how its gonna work with Slash base.Then the Disc is 00,which is one of the heaviest discs still.It came on Cho-Z Achilles,again,really good part and I dont know if Im the only one thinking this but for me it looks like fusion of 11 disc (from Z Achilles) and 0 disc (from Cho-Z Spriggan).Anyways the last part of this whole set is Octa ,which is really rare part,and if I'm not mistaken,it costs like 50$ on eBay,so its nice to have part like that.Its also one of the heaviest drivers ,maybe the heaviest but again,I'm not sure.

After all this set looks like worth buying.You get Gen Weight,Dimension',Octa,00,Wall frame,Lord Layer Base.And I think that Lord Spriggan is gonna appear in the anime,but sadly with new owner probably.And I probably like the Dread Bahamuts design the most out of all these 3 beys.

Anyways this took me 10 minutes to like so I hope it helped Smile
Beyblade Burst GT/Rise - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZM1y6yvxhQ
Video for beyblade triple booster set gt
▶ 10:47
Jul 14, 2019 - Uploaded by ilinnuc
Yo triple booster looks amazing

Dude I cant wait to purchase this. What about you guys?
I really hope the rubber on Dimension' doesn't wear out as quickly because that was the part that made balance mode balance mode. Also I hope they fix the 'switching modes in mid battle' problem since balance mode is basically just attack mode, but not on steroids.
(Aug. 03, 2019  2:25 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I really hope the rubber on Dimension' doesn't wear out as quickly because that was the part that made balance mode balance mode. Also I hope they fix the 'switching modes in mid battle' problem since balance mode is basically just attack mode, but not on steroids.
Exactly. Although I haven't really experienced much of balance mode, because my younger brother insists on using balance mode in our metal sled stadium.(it wears to the point it's not there any longer)
(Aug. 03, 2019  1:00 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Breakdown on this set and my thoughts (its my opinion so if I say somethig bad about some parts you like don't get angry)
I think it has cool design.The Gen weight is really good with Dread Bahamut , so it has more burst resistance,than we have a 7 disc which is kinda meh,but better than getting something like 12 or 11.Than the frame is Wall which came on Cho-Z Spriggan.The Wall frame goes really good with defense type combos or for some reason it has extreme life-after-death with Bearing driver.Anyways its good for Bahamuts defense,but the posiible scrape will make bey loose a lot of stamina.And then we have driver which is Orbit Metal (Om) .Its really just metal version of Orbit .I dont know how good Orbit is since I dont have it but I think it might be good because its a high driver and Wall frame is going downwards so thats good to prevent scraping,but I'm not sure if the metal ball will have better stamina than normal plastic Orbit.

So first lets go over the Lord base which is LR base,which I'm hyped to see how it will do in battles.It has rubber on its red axes for spin stealing when going against bey thats spinning other way,or doing massive hit when going both same way.The Spriggan chip looks cool but in my opinion Bahamut Chip looks better (says the one that bought whole Cho-Z customize set just for Spriggan layer),and its gonna have probably same teeth as Diabolos.Next is Blitz which is really heavy disc,gimmick is cool,but kinda useless in battle,and it sometimes scrapes so I dont know about that one.And then we have Dimension'.I have to say I really liked dimension driver ,it came on Cho-Z Achilles,which was really good bey,but downside of this driver was and I hope TT managed to fix it somehow,was that rubber tip worned out pretty fast ,and then you didnt had any stamina tip,but just whole flat or rubber flat tip ,so I hope TT used maybe some sort of different type of rubber or something like that.And it is also Dash Driver which prevents bey to burst less then it actually would,and since Dual Spin Chips have less teeth,I think this will help Spriggan with burst resistance.

Even if this is random combo I have to say its really good.First we have Slash vase which is really good attack type layer base.Then the Chip is Dragon,which is cool,not the best teeth in the game but they are fine.Then the layer weight is Metsu which is really good for weight distribution combos,but I dont know how its gonna work with Slash base.Then the Disc is 00,which is one of the heaviest discs still.It came on Cho-Z Achilles,again,really good part and I dont know if Im the only one thinking this but for me it looks like fusion of 11 disc (from Z Achilles) and 0 disc (from Cho-Z Spriggan).Anyways the last part of this whole set is Octa ,which is really rare part,and if I'm not mistaken,it costs like 50$ on eBay,so its nice to have part like that.Its also one of the heaviest drivers ,maybe the heaviest but again,I'm not sure.

After all this set looks like worth buying.You get Gen Weight,Dimension',Octa,00,Wall frame,Lord Layer Base.And I think that Lord Spriggan is gonna appear in the anime,but sadly with new owner probably.And I probably like the Dread Bahamuts design the most out of all these 3 beys.

Wall has amazing precession with bearing, not life after death.
Blitz is useful in some stamina combos with xt+ and also in some attack combos due to it's synergy with the burst stopper in judgement base.
Octa is the 3rd heaviest driver. Charge is the 2nd and bullet is the heaviest driver.
(Aug. 03, 2019  4:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  1:00 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Breakdown on this set and my thoughts (its my opinion so if I say somethig bad about some parts you like don't get angry)
I think it has cool design.The Gen weight is really good with Dread Bahamut , so it has more burst resistance,than we have a 7 disc which is kinda meh,but better than getting something like 12 or 11.Than the frame is Wall which came on Cho-Z Spriggan.The Wall frame goes really good with defense type combos or for some reason it has extreme life-after-death with Bearing driver.Anyways its good for Bahamuts defense,but the posiible scrape will make bey loose a lot of stamina.And then we have driver which is Orbit Metal (Om) .Its really  just metal version of Orbit .I dont know how good Orbit is since I dont have it but I think it might be good because its a high driver and Wall frame is going downwards so thats good to prevent scraping,but I'm not sure if the metal ball will have better stamina than normal plastic Orbit.

Wall has amazing precession with bearing, not life after death.
Blitz is useful in some stamina combos with xt+ and also in some attack combos due to it's synergy with the burst stopper in judgement base.
Octa is the 3rd heaviest driver. Charge is the 2nd and bullet is the heaviest driver.

Bullet activated (without the drone) will make it the lightest among the three, though right? Anyways, this is almost as good as the Chouzetsu Customize Set already. Can't wait if they will still release a GT Customize Set too
Sadly we won't see Lord Spriggan in the anime,since he doesn't have owner on the back of the box.
Proof:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...urce=share
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:12 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Sadly we won't see Lord Spriggan in the anime,since he doesn't have owner on the back of the box.
Proof:

I'm gonna cry.
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:12 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Sadly we won't see Lord Spriggan in the anime,since he doesn't have owner on the back of the box.
Proof:

Noooooooooo.
Did they reveal anything in today's episode??
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:25 PM)NPN Wrote: Did they reveal anything in today's episode??

Nope again
Proof:

Wasn't there an episode name dedicated to Lord Spriggan?
(Aug. 09, 2019  1:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Proof:

Not right now.
(Aug. 09, 2019  1:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Proof:

That was a fake
Wonder if Lord could get banned? Looks like it's really tight without a dash driver because of how big around the center is
(Aug. 09, 2019  2:27 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Wonder if Lord could get banned? Looks like it's really tight without a dash driver because of how big around the center is

I don't think the size of the center matters...
(Aug. 09, 2019  1:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  1:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Wasn't there an episode name dedicated to Lord Spriggan?

Not right now.

(Aug. 09, 2019  2:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  1:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Wasn't there an episode name dedicated to Lord Spriggan?

That was a fake

Oof, then I guess Burst is really coming to a close with some upsetting things and other exciting things. They at least could've brought a fan favorite back after they took Free, Lui, and even Boa away from center stage.
On the other side, thanks god. There were too many characters to begin with, for a 12 minute anime.
(Aug. 09, 2019  2:27 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Wonder if Lord could get banned? Looks like it's really tight without a dash driver because of how big around the center is
It would be a very questionable decision if a new part gets banned almost immediately after it is just released..

The tightness I believe is due to 2 small plastic nubs in the middle of the holes where the disk tabs slide into. Its designed as a pseudo burst stopper, since the disk tabs would be held in place slightly by the 2 small nubs.

Lord base weighs around 19 to 20 grams. On right spin, its rubber is shaped somewhat like Judgment (sharp sickle like edge), but because Lord is not as oval as Judgment, it does not seem to have as much attack power.
I would rather see Bearing banned. I don't think Lord would be busted except for being an improved Cho-Z Spriggan, which uses Bearing.

Still needs the mode changing rule like Sr and CzS.
(Aug. 09, 2019  2:28 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

I don't think the size of the center matters...

That's just what I thought was making it tight from a video I saw, but I guess not.
they wouldn't ban it, it weighs less the dread diablos 00 wall bearing tho in zankye vid lord spriggan would be op on an around atomic combo