[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

That is true
(Dec. 26, 2019  7:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: RockXcalius 3 full beys with tips and discs, and you didn't need a new thread for this question! Look it up on the Beywiki. I'll move this to a better existing thread.

okay thank you.

I just couldn't find a thread similar in search and I need 50 posts so that's why
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:04 PM)Orbit Wrote: Stop complaining about lord; because judgement is better.

First of all, it's only better for attack, nothing more. I have the right to complain about a part which also has high stamina and also impossible to burst. Yet beys like Imperial get nerfed. So yeah deal with it.
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:19 PM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  7:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: RockXcalius 3 full beys with tips and discs, and you didn't need a new thread for this question! Look it up on the Beywiki. I'll move this to a better existing thread.

okay thank you.

I just couldn't find a thread similar in search and I need 50 posts so that's why

50 posts, not 50 threads. And if it's useless posts where you already know where to find the answer, you're going to need a heck lot more than 50 before you convince anyone you know what you're doing. ?
And yet I don’t see you complaining about cho z Spriggan either, which has high stamina and with a good launch is impossible to burst. Still, yeah lord is a bit unfair, but at least it has counters. (Maximum Garuda) Anyway, when the rubber wars down in the axes and the gen weight like things, it’s attack and burst defense potential is diminished.
(Dec. 26, 2019  11:46 PM)Orbit Wrote: And yet I don’t see you complaining about cho z Spriggan either, which has high stamina and with a good launch is impossible to burst. Still, yeah lord is a bit unfair, but at least it has counters. (Maximum Garuda) Anyway, when the rubber wars down in the axes and the gen weight like things, it’s attack and burst defense potential is diminished.
Cho-Z Spriggan is easier to burst, has much more recoil and no rubber.
Two words: Burst Stoppers
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:04 PM)Orbit Wrote: Stop complaining about lord; because judgement is better.

Funny, the way you say that almost makes it sound like Judgement DOESN'T have a crippling weakness in its main strength.

Show me multiple cases of the Lord rubber wearing away to nothing, and then maybe I'll believe you.
(Dec. 27, 2019  2:05 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

Funny, the way you say that almost makes it sound like Judgement DOESN'T have a crippling weakness in its main strength.

Show me multiple cases of the Lord rubber wearing away to nothing, and then maybe I'll believe you.

Lord's rubber gets chipped off as well, but the main concern would be that the burst resistors wear down way too easily on Lord due to being small and thin. Lord seems to be a much more versatile layer that can act as a decent replacement to Judgement, but definitely doesn't match the raw power.
Lord Base is the most difficult to Burst (Burst resistors in mint condition) even on a Bearing combo. The rubbers will rarely get worn down, and it has great OWD thanks to the metal axes on it.

Chouzetsu Spriggan was the band-aid solution to the easily-Burst-by-same-spin Spriggan Requiem spin-equalizing combos, precisely because of the Chouzetsu Wings that temporarily stops Bursting. However, it is the same as its other two Chouzetsu Beys that still will Burst with enough power especially if the Wings have become too loose that it's easy to be pushed in.

Judgment Base preferably works as a pure mobile attacker, as stationary combos with this Base will be failed by its high-recoil, low-LAD design. If you don't even have Blitz or a purple 0 Disk, the rubber resistor wouldn't be as effective. Trying to spin-steal with Judgment is also a riskier gamble than on Lord, czS (even if it is without any rubber) or Sr.

Anyways, Lord Base has definitely already secured its spot in the meta precisely because it has metal and rubber in the correct places that make it quite formidable even on a semi-carp setup