[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

dP and rP may not be used without armor rings, have to double-check the Burst Standard rules. It's oddly worded but that may be the case. Also, without armor rings, they are too light to do well.
(Feb. 22, 2019  5:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: dP and rP may not be used without armor rings, have to double-check the Burst Standard rules. It's oddly worded but that may be the case. Also, without armor rings, they are too light to do well.

Yes, they have to have their armors on to be considered legal.
Oh ok, I really thought that with the heavy weight of rP core it would do well without sheild
(Feb. 09, 2019  12:36 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  1:46 PM)Mehmehmeh Wrote: Hi Biggster,

1) I am referring to the raw stamina of Orbit vs Atomic. My understanding is Atomic beats Orbit in the same spin in most battles. Some people choose Orbit is because Orbit is tighter than Atomic but raw stamina is outclassed by Atomic. I may be wrong but this is my understanding.

2) The blue atomic from RBV13 has the same ball size with the black/purple and the Cho-Z Triple Booster set. It is the manufacturer variance that they make the ball slightly smoother in the Blue Atomic but the spring is not too tight. This type of differences is good, because Takara Tomy makes the variances obvious so that players can buy more Atomics and they have their choice of their Atomics on different Beyblades.

The points are valid, but I don't think TT would think too much on the contentment and customization aspect of the toyline. They just want to milk the cash cow which is why they have low quality control. Not complaining, the smoothness of the Atomic on this Booster is quite phenomenal and nice for spin equalization, but doesn't reflect the "Defense" aspect due to being easily KO'd. The tighter spinning Atomic copies are the opposite, being high in Defensive capability but may lose spin faster than the loose copies.

Eitherways, if people want smoother and more free spinning Atomic Drivers, you won't go wrong with the 1st batch of dP. Not sure if the degree of smoothness will differ in the next batches since this will definitely sell like hotcakes due to basically getting an upgrade for rP plus the never-gonna-go-wrong combo of 0.At.

Hi Rouzuke ,

Does your dP Atomic have a smaller ball than the previous releases as well? From Adarsh's picture, the 3 Atomic balls looks like the same size to me.
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:00 AM)Biggster Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  12:36 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The points are valid, but I don't think TT would think too much on the contentment and customization aspect of the toyline. They just want to milk the cash cow which is why they have low quality control. Not complaining, the smoothness of the Atomic on this Booster is quite phenomenal and nice for spin equalization, but doesn't reflect the "Defense" aspect due to being easily KO'd. The tighter spinning Atomic copies are the opposite, being high in Defensive capability but may lose spin faster than the loose copies.

Eitherways, if people want smoother and more free spinning Atomic Drivers, you won't go wrong with the 1st batch of dP. Not sure if the degree of smoothness will differ in the next batches since this will definitely sell like hotcakes due to basically getting an upgrade for rP plus the never-gonna-go-wrong combo of 0.At.

Hi Rouzuke ,

Does your dP Atomic have a smaller ball than the previous releases as well? From Adarsh's picture, the 3 Atomic balls looks like the same size to me.
Atomic is Atomic. Balls is same size.