[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Sep. 09, 2018  2:25 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  2:19 PM)marutti Wrote: I guess oE will have free spin metal ball driver.
Hope it’s a metal atomic

Or it could just have Planet...
(Sep. 09, 2018  2:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  2:25 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Hope it’s a metal atomic

Or it could just have Planet...

Orb Egis is a Defense type, Planet is a stamina type.
that, and planet is just horribly unbalanced due to its design. I have it myself and because of how it makes beys move in the stadium, my friends call it the "drunk driver"
[Image: 2lkzcat.png]

A closer picture. That is almost definitely Spriggan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYT_ZtrAdTs
Ok... this has to be the new Spriggan because:
1. It has Spriggan Colors (red, black, gold & white)
2. It has Spriggan-like stickers.
3. It has dual rotation (as far as I can see).
4. It has the 'X Metal God Chip'-like symbol in the center.
5. The shape looks very Spriggan-like.
6. Shu has returned in Beyblade Burst Cho-Z but has no new Bey yet and he always wanted to be the best and he needs a Cho-Z Bey to keep up with the others.
7. Shu was always an important character in Beyblade Burst and I see no reason why he shouldn't return with (a new) Spriggan.

Oh please God Valkyrie, let it be a new Spriggan.
(Sep. 15, 2018  12:10 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  12:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2lkzcat.png]

Ok... this has to be the new Spriggan because:
1. It has Spriggan Colors (red, black, gold & white)
2. It has Spriggan-like stickers.
3. It has dual rotation (as far as I can see).
4. It has the 'X Metal God Chip'-like symbol in the center.
5. The shape looks very Spriggan-like.
6. Shu has returned in Beyblade Burst Cho-Z but has no new Bey yet and he always wanted to be the best and he needs a Cho-Z Bey to keep up with the others.
7. Shu was always an important character in Beyblade Burst and I see no reason why he shouldn't return with (a new) Spriggan.

Oh please God Valkyrie, let it be a new Spriggan.

My thoughts exactly. It's not confirmed to be Spriggan but this thing practically BEGS to be called Spriggan.
@[Jinbee] - Hey, nice find. Now we have a clearer view of these beys.

I have no doubt in my mind that it's Spriggan. If it is a new Spriggan then pick up the phone because I called it!
NOW,CAN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SPAM SPRIGGAN THEORIES SHUT UP NOW????

jokes aside,I really love the little we see of it's design,but if all that Gold is metal...I'm pretty sure it will be the new Requiem and will be spammed. A LOT.
I honestly hope this is more attack oriented and not Sr again, and a metal one too!
am I...crazy or 'Spriggan' have a frame? I can kinda see one under that main contact points
Not positive but I wonder if it has a new frame
(Sep. 15, 2018  12:43 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: am I...crazy or 'Spriggan' have a frame? I can kinda see one under that main contact points

I feel like it would be part of the layer but you could be right. I hope they do a god ability where it's essentially "dual spin switch + layer mode change", where changing spin directions on the prongs will change the shape of the layer or something like that.

(Sep. 15, 2018  12:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: @[Jinbee] - Hey, nice find. Now we have a clearer view of these beys.

I have no doubt in my mind that it's Spriggan. If it is a new Spriggan then pick up the phone because I called it!

Oh man,that spriggan is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,I’m in love with it????????

But that is not a normal,one of the most complex looking beys ,even more complex than rp’s meachamic.in fact rp’s mechanism is nothing in front of this

Looks like it has some ab sort of gimmick and some teeth near the centre,if you know what I mean
(Sep. 15, 2018  2:04 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

(Sep. 15, 2018  12:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: @[Jinbee] - Hey, nice find. Now we have a clearer view of these beys.

Oh man,that spriggan is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,I’m in love with it????????

But that is not a normal,one of the most complex looking beys ,even more complex than rp’s meachamic.in fact rp’s mechanism is nothing in front of this

Looks like it has some ab sort of gimmick and some teeth near the centre,if you know what I mean
that "teeth" in the center are probably just details,Requiem had them too
(Sep. 15, 2018  2:08 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  2:04 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh man,that spriggan is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,I’m in love with it????????

that "teeth" in the center are probably just details,Requiem had them too

Can anyone see the disk on requiem,just saying ,are there nl vibes
Fine, I retract my statement. It is ... Sp..rigg....an

honestly if this is not a spriggan I'll be  danm so far it yells I'm a new spriggan , which would be cool spriggan and valkyrie are what started burst plus shu and valt having both a 5th and last evolution (probably) is very fair.
The beys in a set is always the least important ones in the anime...LOL
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: The beys in a set is always the least important ones in the anime...LOL

I guess it makes sense since Shu is hardly there so far. Though I'd expect it to be a starter since it always was.
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: The beys in a set is always the least important ones in the anime...LOL

I guess it makes sense since Shu is hardly there so far. Though I'd expect it to be a starter since it always was.

well its not like lui was that important in the anime,  he lost to aiga then it was bye bye lui even though bL was a starter.
Also guys,the video has a nice side view of oe,looks like it’s layer comes down a lot to form a wall,please check that out as well

And it is confirmed dual rotation as it has the white tabs and also the teeth on sr where like that for dual rotation,also is it necessary all these come with frames or no.i hope they do
I know Shu appeared in the show, but I really don't see what major role he'd get. His beyblade is also part of a set so what if Shu doesn't use that Spriggan and it would be like how Kensuke never used gK or Zac not using gZ. It's less likely though since Shu is a major character who may or may not train a character.

Thanks for the picture Jinbee! 
That is most likely Spriggan now, the sticker are like those on S2, the design is like lS and those tabs are like Sr!! 
Yippee!!
I mean this set was already super packed. And spriggan that isn't a starter? So weird.

If this is Spriggen , ( and most likely a dual spin ) , then it will have different contact points ( Just like legend Spriggen !! )