[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Nov. 17, 2018  12:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:12 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: Ugh..... my country dosent even have cho-z yet..... Lucky you guys who bought the pack... i like the spriggan layer, looks like it can destroy a dual layer bey.

Are you god chips

Wait wut. What are you trying to say?
(Nov. 17, 2018  12:38 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  12:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Are you god chips

Wait wut. What are you trying to say?
I think he is refering to the WBO member GOD CHIPS.. 
Battleburst I don't think it's GOD CHIPS, that isn't his writing style. 
But we are going off topic. Please let's stick to the topic of the thread.

A testing video of Sr.0L.Br vs czS.0L.Br, they seem to tie a lot when opposite spinning each other but I think Sr is a bit better here.

Qs also doesn't seem to be a promising opposite spinner so far since it does tilt over easily.
I don’t think the new Spriggan would be any good for defense or stamina, I’d say it’s more suited for attack because of its shape, plus this Spriggan has no rubber at all
Sr is a tad better comparing the stamina.... Thanks for sharing Jinbee. I feel that ChoS will perform better in soft launches for stamina and for direct attack hard launch is the way to go.. That's my observation through the video.
But we gotta wait and see..
Can someone please compare Yami-terios and ChoS to see if it's the same size?
I am just a little curious about this.
(Nov. 17, 2018  2:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Sr is a tad better comparing the stamina.... Thanks for sharing Jinbee. I feel that ChoS will perform better in soft launches for stamina and for direct attack hard launch is the way to go.. That's my observation through the video.
But we gotta wait and see..
Can someone please compare Yami-terios and ChoS to see if it's the same size?
I am just a little curious about this.

Cho Z Spriggan is around the same width as Maximum Garuda, so probably much bigger.
I can see Cho-Z Spriggan being used with Destroy similar to hS, but being able to change spin direction means it will be able to counter hS.
(Nov. 17, 2018  5:57 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I can see Cho-Z Spriggan being used with Destroy similar to hS, but being able to change spin direction means it will be able to counter hS.
I see it being full power launched with Bearing.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  5:57 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I can see Cho-Z Spriggan being used with Destroy similar to hS, but being able to change spin direction means it will be able to counter hS.
I see it being full power launched with Bearing.

Everything left spin and Revive Phoenix can use bearing pretty well.

You might ask how Revive Phoenix uses Bearing... It's because almost no one uses attack types.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:31 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I see it being full power launched with Bearing.

Everything left spin and Revive Phoenix can use bearing pretty well.

You might ask how Revive Phoenix uses Bearing... It's because almost no one uses attack types.

Not gonna work since Cho Z Valkyrie was released.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:31 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Everything left spin and Revive Phoenix can use bearing pretty well.

Not gonna work since Cho Z Valkyrie was released.

Well, we'd have to wait on testing first, which is probably going to be extensive since Zenith is a wildly new thing.

Otherwise, I'd like to see Cho-Z Valkyrie with Zenith/0Bump and Xtreme/Destroy/Evolution/Jolt/Hunter/Atomic tested against aH, hS, rP, Sr, wV, gF, and oE. Similar things for Cho-Z Spriggan, but different customs obviously.
Where's the best place to get this shipped to US for near retail price for this Christmas?
(Nov. 17, 2018  8:26 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Where's the best place to get this shipped to US for near retail price for this Christmas?

Try in late November or early December on Amazon.
Zankye's got it!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNJV4Pej30
There!

(Nov. 18, 2018  1:40 PM)NovaWyvern Wrote: Zankye's got it!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNJV4Pej30
There!

How do you make a spoiler?
So if Outer is currently available outside of the Rare-Prize Beys, is it possible that it'll get unbanned?
(Nov. 18, 2018  10:37 PM)AndyHG Wrote: So if Outer is currently available outside of the Rare-Prize Beys, is it possible that it'll get unbanned?

It shouldn't because attack type isn't exactly viable.
(Nov. 18, 2018  10:38 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  10:37 PM)AndyHG Wrote: So if Outer is currently available outside of the Rare-Prize Beys, is it possible that it'll get unbanned?

It shouldn't because attack type isn't exactly viable.

And? Outer is actually outclassed at this point, and more than likely people already have Beys like Salamander, Hurcules, Hades, Phoenix, etc. The reason Outer was banned isn't because of attack being non-viable, but it being the BEST disc in stamina that no other stamina combo can beat it. Attack being non-viable is more so Takara Tomy making bad design choices for attack layers.
(Nov. 18, 2018  11:21 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  10:38 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: It shouldn't because attack type isn't exactly viable.

And? Outer is actually outclassed at this point, and more than likely people already have Beys like Salamander, Hurcules, Hades, Phoenix, etc. The reason Outer was banned isn't because of attack being non-viable, but it being the BEST disc in stamina that no other stamina combo can beat it. Attack being non-viable is more so Takara Tomy making bad design choices for attack layers.

Outer isn't outclassed. It's very meta in Japan right now.

The reason Outer was banned is independent of reasons why it should stay banned. Outer was banned for being rare and too strong. Now it isn't rare, but it is still too strong, and we have the added reason that it benefits types that have already pushed another type out of the meta.
(Nov. 19, 2018  4:51 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  11:21 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: And? Outer is actually outclassed at this point, and more than likely people already have Beys like Salamander, Hurcules, Hades, Phoenix, etc. The reason Outer was banned isn't because of attack being non-viable, but it being the BEST disc in stamina that no other stamina combo can beat it. Attack being non-viable is more so Takara Tomy making bad design choices for attack layers.

Outer isn't outclassed. It's very meta in Japan right now.

The reason Outer was banned is independent of reasons why it should stay banned. Outer was banned for being rare and too strong. Now it isn't rare, but it is still too strong, and we have the added reason that it benefits types that have already pushed another type out of the meta.

Have any testing to back up that Outer isn't outclassed?
If czSpriggan had rubber I bet it would be better than Sr but Sr's shape is why it is a bit better then CzSpriggan
Have this set and Cho Z Valkyrie been released yet? It seems like they have, since eBay deals seem to exclude a "pre-order" from the listing name.
(Nov. 19, 2018  8:09 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Have this set and Cho Z Valkyrie been released yet? It seems like they have, since eBay deals seem to exclude a "pre-order" from the listing name.

Yes they have been released
(Nov. 19, 2018  5:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  4:51 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Outer isn't outclassed. It's very meta in Japan right now.

Have any testing to back up that Outer isn't outclassed?

I don't own an Outer to test. I'm citing multiple Japanese decks using Outer. Besides, it would have been unbanned already if it was outclassed just like Octa (which is unbanned).
Has anyone looked at the possibility of using the new Spriggan with Bearing? It's understandable that Cho-Z Spriggan isn't as good at spin stealing/equalization as Spriggan Requiem. I'm more wondering how effective or ineffective the burst blocking feature is. If it completely removes or even significantly decreases the risk of burst, is a left spinning un-burstable bey on Bearing now a possibility?