[Product]  B-11 Launcher Grip

(Jul. 22, 2015  2:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That feature was pretty unique only to the MFB grips, so I would say that's the exception more than the rule. I can't say I've ever pulled the string to the side.

Not a deal breaker for me, but I definitely preferred pulling the string to the side. I am curious to see more about this grip.
(Jul. 23, 2015  8:01 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2015  2:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That feature was pretty unique only to the MFB grips, so I would say that's the exception more than the rule. I can't say I've ever pulled the string to the side.

Not a deal breaker for me, but I definitely preferred pulling the string to the side. I am curious to see more about this grip.

You can make the string launcher face any direction you want actually, i am assuming by "side" you mean a vertical launcher setup?

Edit: This is nonsense! I have to take it apart! And it is still not coming off! Why you do this Takara?

Bummer ... and you said in another topic your Light Launchers are broken, too?
whats hapen?!
Does this product come with a BeyCode ? I only ever hear about Starters and Boosters having them, but since you are buying a Beyblade product, I do not know why other items would not give you points as well ...
(Aug. 21, 2015  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does this product come with a BeyCode ? I only ever hear about Starters and Boosters having them, but since you are buying a Beyblade product, I do not know why other items would not give you points as well ...

They do, as far as I remember. Smile
Yup, every product includes one
Here is a comparison between the new launcher grip and the first one:
https://mobile.twitter.com/f_kouno/statu...80/photo/1
Really liking the look of the new grip design, still not sure if I'll use it as I seem to prefer the Beylogger/Launcher set up.
The grip's design is the same, it is just the 'Rubbers' that are different.
Really love the look of it though. So retro shonen.
These grips sure do latch on really tightly to launchers. I had to slam it really hard against a table at just the right angle to get it off
(Jul. 21, 2015  11:01 PM)Wombat Wrote: It's hard to tell from pictures and videos, but it appears that this Grip does not allow you to attach the String Launcher in the Sliding Shoot configuration, which is kinda disappointing. Hopefully they'll make some future model like the 3-Segment Grip from MFB that allows you to choose which configuration you want. I might have to go grip-less for a while if that is the case.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about this is the Sliding Shoot configuration

and this is the configuration that the Burst Grip seems to only allow:

I can do it. It just required you pull the launcher away from you slightly when I pull the ripcord. Works all the time for me!
Wait.... you're supposed of the the trailer pulling to your side for the sliding shoot? I thought the other way was easier. I've tried to do the sliding shot with no grip for my burst beylauncher but it never really works.