[Product]  B-105 Starter Z Achilles.11.Xt

(Jan. 11, 2018  11:17 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Maybe we won't have any more Valt episodes, maybe new main characters.

I remember a beytuber had a corocro magazine and it said something like a new protagonist or something

I feel like the Valt's story arc will be over once Burst God ends, so I believe that's true.
But isn't a name rumored ''Winning Valkyrie'' going around? even if it is it could possibly be one of Valts siblings Winning Valkyrie sounds like a first beyblade Valt would have lol.
oh yeah, valt's siblings, forgot he had those.
(Jan. 11, 2018  6:04 PM)KnightPro Wrote: But isn't a name rumored ''Winning Valkyrie'' going around? even if it is it could possibly be one of Valts siblings Winning Valkyrie sounds like a first beyblade Valt would have lol.
Just rummors, not news
(Jan. 11, 2018  2:55 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  11:17 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I remember a beytuber had a corocro magazine and it said something like a new protagonist or something

I feel like the Valt's story arc will be over once Burst God ends, so I believe that's true.
Yea the next season might be like zero g and how it was in the future
(Feb. 12, 2018  1:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 28109473_400548537069823_529881051_n.jpg...e=5A83C1C4]

New Bey.
I think that might be Winning Valkyrie
Anyone think this could possibly be a silver recolor?
(Feb. 12, 2018  3:07 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Anyone think this could possibly be a silver recolor?

Maybe. I'd imagine the clear plastic shells will be coloured honestly but I could be wrong.
seeing the launcher prongs makes me assume there is a new launcher for these tops, akin to HMS and plastic. The clicking area seems smaller too.
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:19 PM)Sıon Wrote: seeing the launcher prongs makes me assume there is a new launcher for these tops, akin to HMS and plastic. The clicking area seems smaller too.

Nooo! I hate that man!

Hopefully, that bey isnt fully clicked
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:19 PM)Sıon Wrote: seeing the launcher prongs makes me assume there is a new launcher for these tops, akin to HMS and plastic. The clicking area seems smaller too.

also akin to HMS, i bet these super-z beys will be much smaller than god beys.
(Feb. 12, 2018  1:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 28109473_400548537069823_529881051_n.jpg...e=5A83C1C4]

New Bey.
メタル translate to metal, whelp, there is no more denying that will change the fact, Super Z is the plastic gen HMS, it will probably outclass everything before it.
serious turn off from burst. super z is the plastic gen hms? im sticking to god and burst season 1 then
(Feb. 12, 2018  8:06 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:

New Bey.
メタル translate to metal, whelp, there is no more denying that will change the fact, Super Z is the plastic gen HMS, it will probably outclass everything before it.

Well, actually メタル it's written in katakana cuz it's Metaru, so it's not translation, but yes, unless they burst easyly or forced to spin slow, will outclass everything before.
(Feb. 12, 2018  8:37 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  8:06 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: メタル translate to metal, whelp, there is no more denying that will change the fact, Super Z is the plastic gen HMS, it will probably outclass everything before it.

Well, actually メタル it's written in katakana cuz it's Metaru, so it's not translation, but yes, unless they burst easyly or forced to spin slow, will outclass everything before.

I know nothing about translation, but at least I have a limited knowledge on how the katakana pronounced so I know that it meant "metal", just written that back to English.

But on the subject on outclassing previous layer system, I don't think weaken the teeth is a thing, easily being burst is not fun, frankly, and they still have to compete with each other, forced to spin slow will make the fight even shorter, which is a complaint I had when burst just come out, at least I got used to it now, but making it spin slower also make it more boring, and metals are suppose to give those beys more stamina to begin with, there is not way for the old burst layer system to match up fairly with the metal Super Z system offers, it is kinda sad, but when the gimmicks are used up, metal is probably the "natural" progress they have to take, I just hope there will still be some gimmicks in the layers of Super Z so the fight can still be spiced up, or at least something to make it more interesting.
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:09 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  8:37 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Well, actually メタル it's written in katakana cuz it's Metaru, so it's not translation, but yes, unless they burst easyly or forced to spin slow, will outclass everything before.

I know nothing about translation, but at least I have a limited knowledge on how the katakana pronounced so I know that it meant "metal", just written that back to English.

But on the subject on outclassing previous layer system, I don't think weaken the teeth is a thing, easily being burst is not fun, frankly, and they still have to compete with each other, forced to spin slow will make the fight even shorter, which is a complaint I had when burst just come out, at least I got used to it now, but making it spin slower also make it more boring, and metals are suppose to give those beys more stamina to begin with, there is not way for the old burst layer system to match up fairly with the metal Super Z system offers, it is kinda sad, but when the gimmicks are used up, metal is probably the "natural" progress they have to take, I just hope there will still be some gimmicks in the layers of Super Z so the fight can still be spiced up, or at least something to make it more interesting.

I'm pretty sure this series will still have gimmicky drivers
if anything, analysing the image more, it looks to be the size of a pre hws mfb beyblade, about single layer size. if anything, I think they will be as heavy as God layers, bit smaller and denser.
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:19 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:09 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: I know nothing about translation, but at least I have a limited knowledge on how the katakana pronounced so I know that it meant "metal", just written that back to English.

I'm pretty sure this series will still have gimmicky drivers

That's a certain, I hope we got more frames as disks can be pretty dull, the number disk are fun and I want to see a unbalance disk stronger than 1, with synergy of Hit frame and full metal Xcalibur, even that will be too heavy and unstable form any flower pattern to form, it have some insane attack that the anime will simply ignore, or how a full metal longinus will look like, that something we can expect to be nice, as those have a normal amount of metal already with designs that haven't disappoint yet. Honestly, I have a feeling disk may be a big deal this time as they are already metals, I don't know why but I don't think it will be the reality.
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:35 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:19 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm pretty sure this series will still have gimmicky drivers

That's a certain, I hope we got more frames as disks can be pretty dull, the number disk are fun and I want to see a unbalance disk stronger than 1, with synergy of Hit frame and full metal Xcalibur, even that will be too heavy and unstable form any flower pattern to form, it have some insane attack that the anime will simply ignore, or how a full metal longinus will look like, that something we can expect to be nice, as those have a normal amount of metal already with designs that haven't disappoint yet. Honestly, I have a feeling disk may be a big deal this time as they are already metals, I don't know why but I don't think it will be the reality.
Yea you're correct Takara always makes stuff work and I know they will with this one
So what do you guys think wV driver will be?
(Jan. 11, 2018  6:04 PM)KnightPro Wrote: But isn't a name rumored ''Winning Valkyrie'' going around? even if it is it could possibly be one of Valts siblings Winning Valkyrie sounds like a first beyblade Valt would have lol.

Valt's little brother has Screw Trident, so I don't think this will really work out since Screw Trident is a release right before Winning Valkyrie.
(Feb. 13, 2018  5:34 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:

Valt's little brother has Screw Trident, so I don't think this will really work out since Screw Trident is a release right before Winning Valkyrie.

That was a old post and I think valt owns winning valkyrie of course but what driver do you think winning valkyrie will have?
(Feb. 13, 2018  5:37 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  5:34 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Valt's little brother has Screw Trident, so I don't think this will really work out since Screw Trident is a release right before Winning Valkyrie.

That was a old post and I think valt owns winning valkyrie of course but what driver do you think winning valkyrie will have?

Maybe it will feature metal in the driver.