[Product]  B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl

(Dec. 31, 2017  6:11 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  2:30 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: That's a really bad metric to judge things on. Anyone can guess which names fit where into the release schedule, but just because you get it right once doesn't mean you'll be right every time.

In ons of Kevo's videos he mentioned a guy who predicts new beyblades and he might be right. The video was the new evolution winning Valkyrie from Kevo

The person you are talking about is the trademark bot, and it doesn’t predict anything, and it still might be wrong
(Dec. 31, 2017  7:52 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  6:11 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: In ons of Kevo's videos he mentioned a guy who predicts new beyblades and he might be right. The video was the new evolution winning Valkyrie from Kevo

The person you are talking about is the trademark bot, and it doesn’t predict anything, and it still might be wrong

But trademark bot is a right source that has already predicted Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus, Spriggan Requiem also! Smile
Now this is going to exciting. Me and my patience are going on a adventure for the new season.
I genuinely hope we get customizable Layers for this upcoming season.

Otherwise, due to what I call the "Xcalibur Phenomena," of where the Excalibur bey of the season is like a prototype of the next generation, the next series will revolve around embedded metal parts in the segments of the bey.
When ever it comes
India will get those in 2019 officially.
This is obviously going to be apart of beyblade burst so why is it called new series
My own concept (don't believe in these)
Layer division contact layer and weight distribution layer
Metal frames would be awesome on new discs
And motor gear inclusive driver (actually burst engine gear)
I found this on Twitter https://twitter.com/ronoru_randam/status...1266863104 this is what google translates it too 

perhaps
February Booster Dragoon F

March booster
Winning Valkyrie
Zet Achilles
Emperor Fornus
B-107 New Bay Logger?
B-108 New launcher?
B-109? What? What?

April booster? What?
Random booster Ver 10
B-112? What? What? LR

There are places I do not know for some, so please lend me your power.
Here are my thoughts:

Firstly I believe this is the third season of burst because both the 1st and 2nd gens both included 3 seasons (not including zero G/ shogun steel since that was more of a next gen season), so sadly this will most likely be the last season of burst unless we get a next gen season like zero G ( a OV season would be sick tho, imagine seeing beys like balder and amoteros battle it out on the big screen)!

As for Winning Valkriye that may just be a prototype name, Titian Valkyrie, Frost Valkyrie, Colossal Valkryie or Ragonjark Valkyrie are more fitting names (basing tho's off Norse mythology), otherwise hasbro should fix the Name!

Also here are a few segestions for a new system
.Two part driver
.metal frames
.unqiue God chips (more weight, speed, balance, etc
(Dec. 31, 2017  1:48 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  7:52 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: The person you are talking about is the trademark bot, and it doesn’t predict anything, and it still might be wrong

But trademark bot is a right source that has already predicted Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus, Spriggan Requiem also! Smile
 Thank you
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:48 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  1:48 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: But trademark bot is a right source that has already predicted Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus, Spriggan Requiem also! Smile
 Thank you

I’m just going to leave this argument and let you believe it does
Random idea but what if layers had multiple parts. Like say a base combo was Layer Disk Driver but it can get as complex as Layer, Built in disk, Weight parts (like the moving dragons of nL), Frame, Driver core, Driver tip.

long story short,

V2.B.V (Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable)
gV.6V.Rb (god Valkyrie six vortex reboot)
wV.3V.Rv.Gg (winning Valkyrie three vortex Rev Giga)
SGCoV. Wn.B-I.V.Sl.Gr (Strike God Chip Origin Valkyrie Wings Built-in Vortex Solid Grip) not real but concept idea
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:48 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  1:48 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: But trademark bot is a right source that has already predicted Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus, Spriggan Requiem also! :)
 Thank you
This is a tried and true case of the Hot-Hand Fallacy (or in other words, the false belief that because something has been right with a random event before, it will be more likely to be correct again). Just because the bot has caught the copyrights of Beyblades in the past and will continue catching them as they are copyrighted doesn't mean this name is related to Beyblades. All we know about this is that TT has copyrighted the name. It might be a toy from a different series, or be the name of a prototype build that won't actually be released, or a placeholder while they think of a better name for their new design.

Could it be right? Yes, it could be. Is it guaranteed to be right? Definitely not. Until and unless the name has been confirmed as a Beyblade, it's not a good idea to say "This is fact", as that's playing right into the fallacy.

As for the "new layer" possibility MWF said... I really don't see it happening. Adding another layer entirely is pretty difficult, as the main layer is kind of hard to split further than it already has been with the God Chips (especially if you split it between the center weight and the outer contacts. Then it becomes a game of putting the best contacts with whatever central part has the best teeth), Forge Disks have already been split with Frames and are unlikely to be split again and invalidating the new Frames they've just made, and I really can't see them making 2-piece tips.

Honestly, Engine Gears would be pretty cool, but probably not very strong. I don't recall them being very good in plastics, but TT has improved a lot since then too. If nothing else, Engine Gears make good memes and good fun, and I'd appreciate that throwback to their origins.
I wonder if winning Valkyrie will have a gimmick and if it does then what would it be?!
Here’s a bad idea for them

B E Y W H E E L S B U R S T
(Jan. 14, 2018  9:09 PM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Here’s a bad idea for them

B E Y W H E E L S B U R S T

O H M A H G O D M Y S U S P I C I O N S H A V E B E E N C O N F I R M E D
What if this new generation is about click-based gimmicks? i mean,we had nL,aB and bK,they can be a hint about the next season,just like Z2 and L2 were a hint to the God Abillities!
The question is, will we have these gimmick heavy Beys, or they'll make faster, compact, heavier Beys, HMS like? Anyhow, I'm really hyped! Grin
(Jan. 18, 2018  4:43 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: What if this new generation is about click-based gimmicks? i mean,we had nL,aB and bK,they can be a hint about the next season,just like Z2 and L2 were a hint to the God Abillities!

gV one is also click based
(Jan. 18, 2018  8:09 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  4:43 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: What if this new generation is about click-based gimmicks? i mean,we had nL,aB and bK,they can be a hint about the next season,just like Z2 and L2 were a hint to the God Abillities!

gV one is also click based

No it's not.
(Jan. 18, 2018  8:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  8:09 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: gV one is also click based

No it's not.

Yes, when you twist it, the god ability activates
(Jan. 18, 2018  9:36 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  8:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No it's not.

No because it isn't activated by twisting it until it clicks like nightmare Longinus
(Jan. 18, 2018  9:36 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  8:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No it's not.

No. You don’t need to unlock the layer to activate gV’s gimmick. Click based gimmick means the performance and shape of the layer would change as the layer is unlocked.
(Jan. 18, 2018  10:27 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: And what about aB?

The gimmick works similar to bK