[Product]  B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type

The first and apparently standard stadium for Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) will be released around July 18th 2015 and will cost 1600 yen.

[Image: Beybladeburst_stadiumlaunchergrip.jpg]

Probably our next BeyStadium Attack Type stapel stadium, but of course you guys will call it B-09 just like BB-10, probably, hah.
wow expensive but cool. I wonder how mfbs work in it
I'm to used to the original and MF bey stadium design...While it does look....Alright, something about it rubs me the wrong way completely.
(May. 19, 2015  10:01 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I'm to used to the original and MF bey stadium design...While it does look....Alright, something about it rubs me the wrong way completely.

For me it's the footing of the clear cover, which sticks out a good few inches from the actual stadium...
Wait if I'm right about how much 1600 yen is then isn't it like $200?!!!!!!! Gasp
(May. 20, 2015  12:36 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Wait if I'm right about how much 1600 yen is then isn't it like $200?!!!!!!! Gasp

It's actually around $13-$14 USD, haha.
(May. 19, 2015  10:07 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote:
(May. 19, 2015  10:01 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I'm to used to the original and MF bey stadium design...While it does look....Alright, something about it rubs me the wrong way completely.

For me it's the footing of the clear cover, which sticks out a good few inches from the actual stadium...

Those are there to catch the knocked-out Beys/parts
It kinda makes sense that they'd want a bit more protection from flying pieces. Getting hit in the face with a Bey hurts pretty bad Wink
The stadium looks like it's half BB-10 half Zero-G Attack Stadium. I like it!

Can't wait to have to pay $30+ for shipping, yay!
Here is the difference between the event-exclusive BeyStadium Standard Type that will be sold in limited quantities at the World Hobby Fair 2015 Summer edition in Japan this June :

B-00 Beyblade Burst Event Exclusive BeyStadium Standard Type
[Image: Beybladeburst_b00eventexclusiveBeyStadiu...rdType.jpg]

B-09 Beyblade BeyStadium Standard Type
[Image: Beybladeburst_b09BeyStadiumStandardType.jpg]

Essentially, the plastic is apparently a darker transparent, and the pins are black instead of blue. Technically they will be sold at exactly the same price, 1,620 yen.
But it seems you can leave it with no holes for the beys to fly out, if you actually put the clear plastic piece aligning the Beyblade "word" against the blue rectangle section.. By the way, definitely getting the B-00 black version.
That darker one is pretty sweet looking.
(Jun. 15, 2015  2:41 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote: But it seems you can leave it with no holes for the beys to fly out, if you actually put the clear plastic piece aligning the Beyblade "word" against the blue rectangle section.. By the way, definitely getting the B-00 black version.

You cannot do that, since the cover would not be held in place if you placed it in that position.
Dah, my most sought-after release of Burst once it reaches Indonesia. I will try posting some test results if I can get one, one way or another. Then we can discuss about this being legal for MFB or not.

Looks like beyblade is BURSTING for a new season haha. Sorry, can't stand not putting puns inside.
IMO the original is better, aside from the clips. White + clear will give much better view of the action.
(Jun. 15, 2015  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  2:41 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote: But it seems you can leave it with no holes for the beys to fly out, if you actually put the clear plastic piece aligning the Beyblade "word" against the blue rectangle section.. By the way, definitely getting the B-00 black version.

You cannot do that, since the cover would not be held in place if you placed it in that position.

Maybe I should proof it to you once it released, Kai-V. haha
I'm gonna miss calling the stadium BB-10 D: it's going to be so awkward B-09 stadium .-. "guys how do you like the B-09 Stadium"... it's so awk.

Edit.
OMG hopefully i can get my hands on two of those special edition B-00 stadiums
No biggie for me. I guess my bursts will go Zero G LOL
Its pretty cheap. Guess shipping will be expensive while importing it
Anyone have thoughts on the durability of this stadium? Does the plastic seem like a downgrade or an upgrade from BB-10, or about the same?
(Jul. 18, 2015  4:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anyone have thoughts on the durability of this stadium? Does the plastic seem like a downgrade or an upgrade from BB-10, or about the same?
That's what I have been wondering this whole time. Especially since the color variant will also be released. From what I could tell, colored BB-10s were more brittle and fragile compared to the clear ones. I hope this isn't the same case.
I wish I had gotten a B-00, but I was still able to measure that the Beyblade Burst BeyStadium Standard Type had a slope of 20°, 25° at most, as opposed to the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Attack Type which has a 30° angle. I measured it again today to make sure.

More measurements to come.
EDIT : Or not, since Mitsu posted this topic at the same time hah : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...d-Testings
I will still privately measure it to confirm and un-approximate all the data.

EDIT :

Diameter: 37,2 cm (including extended barriers).
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 25 cm.
Wall Length: 18 cm.
Exit Length: 16 cm (box is 14 cm long).
Depth: 3 cm deep.
Cover height: 7 cm (above stadium floor).
Top cover overhang: 3 cm.
Tornado Ridge height depth: 2 cm.
Total stadium height: 11.5 cm.

The depth is calculated based on the centre of the stadium, which does not really touch the floor like the rest of the stadium's structure.
Oh, I think the B-00 recolour will be available starting on November 28th in wbba.-approved stores in Japan for 1500 yen. That or another "event-exclusive" recolour of the BeyStadium Standard Type, which we know none other of.