[Product]  B-08 Beyblade Start Dash Set

Looks like I'm getting this, a grip, and some random boosters. The hype is real.
More pictures, but nothing particularly new :

[Image: BeybladeBurst_StartDashSetbox.jpg] [Image: BeybladeBurst_StartDashSetset.jpg]

All of its content, including a clean white BeyLogger.
Looks like the upper-layer of the stadium in this set is the darker one from the event-exclusive stadium. Sure to make some happy.

The box art gives me feelings.
So this lucky guy already got the set. The valkyrie is actually recolored..
Er I quite like the original better..

But holy the Beylauncher, the launches compared to the standard ripcord haha
(Jul. 18, 2015  3:36 PM)Cannon Wrote: Er I quite like the original better..

But holy the Beylauncher, the launches compared to the standard ripcord haha
Right? I think we might have a breakthrough here.
Kinda worried that the BeyLauncher will make Beyblades more prone to bursting because of the higher RPM ... and that video doesn't do anything to quell those fears.
(Jul. 18, 2015  4:14 PM)Kei Wrote: Kinda worried that the BeyLauncher will make Beyblades more prone to bursting because of the higher RPM ... and that video doesn't do anything to quell those fears.

I never thought of that until I saw this post...

I'm so used to the String Launcher being a go-to for MFB, it's interesting if the tables have turned for Burst, haha and the regular ripcord launcher is a better option.
Hm ... Well damn, at least I saw this before buying tons of BeyLaunchers or B-08 hah. It also sort of reveals some of my secret tentative strategies for Burst though.

Still, what would be interesting to see is two BeyLaunchers against each other.
I was thinking that the centrifugal force would keep the bey together better, since the layer would be spinning so fast it would be harder for it to burst because the centrifugal force would neutralize the impact (The RPM is pushing the layer to the right, and for it to burst it would have to spin to the left, which the opposing bey does) of the burst level with the high RPM, i don't know but that is how i see it, but then again it seems like the layer is too light for that to actually take affect...
(Jul. 18, 2015  4:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'm so used to the String Launcher being a go-to for MFB, it's interesting if the tables have turned for Burst, haha and the regular ripcord launcher is a better option.

Grrr... I hate rip cord launchers. But yeah, I agree, if it throws the whole game out of tune you guys may need to ban them
I think you guys should wait for more footage or testing than just one clip.
WHAAAA 106 DOLLARS ON AMAZON WHAT IS THIS OUTRAGE any beyblade burst is super pricy on Amazon. Geez. 14 dollars for a booster. 32 dollars for a Dx starter. Seems a little pricey to me. Uncertain
I really wanted this too D: UGH. guess I have to wait for the prices to go down or find another site without outrageous shipping.
Japanese amazon is way cheaper. Or just go through a Japanese website like https://www.nippon-yasan.com/ or the guy that posted in the marketplace
(Jul. 18, 2015  6:00 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: WHAAAA 106 DOLLARS ON AMAZON WHAT IS THIS OUTRAGE any beyblade burst is super pricy on Amazon. Geez. 14 dollars for a booster. 32 dollars for a Dx starter. Seems a little pricey to me. Uncertain
I really wanted this too D: UGH. guess I have to wait for the prices to go down or find another site without outrageous shipping.
The burst stadium by itself is very cheap on there.
(Jul. 18, 2015  5:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think you guys should wait for more footage or testing than just one clip.

Yeah, for sure. I didn't mean to say that the one clip sealed the deal; just that it was still a concern to me after seeing it. It could have very well just looked bad for that one clip though, so it's not fair to judge yet.
This one is tempting since all of my stadiums are in Canada
(Jul. 18, 2015  6:34 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Japanese amazon is way cheaper. Or just go through a Japanese website like https://www.nippon-yasan.com/ or the guy that posted in the marketplace

I already checked Nippon after adding shipping it ended up being the same price. I think I'll just wait until prices go Down and for now I'll get caught up on zero g beys.
(Jul. 19, 2015  2:59 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2015  6:34 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Japanese amazon is way cheaper. Or just go through a Japanese website like https://www.nippon-yasan.com/ or the guy that posted in the marketplace

I already checked Nippon after adding shipping it ended up being the same price. I think I'll just wait until prices go Down and for now I'll get caught up on zero g beys.

Have you tried taka.ohno? I didn't order from him, but it should be $80 usd with express shipping.

Maybe i should've purchased the original colour as well ..
It's just gonna be tough because shipping on a stadium from japan is gonna be the issue. Your best bet is probably going to be to save up and get everything burst that you want in one go. But yeah, they should get cheaper on amazon I would think, but probably not all that much cheaper

$80 on ebay: www.ebay.com/itm/TOMY-Beyblade-Burst-B-08-Start-Dash-Set-NEW-Japan-/252025616140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aade5b70c