[Product]  B-05 Booster Spriggan Heavy Defence

Basically just the Booster version of the Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) Spriggan Starter, so reshuffled and recoloured parts. Beware though, colours and information may be really difference upon release.

[Image: SprigganBooster_box.jpg] [Image: SprigganBooster_top.jpg] [Image: SprigganBooster_side.jpg]

The hue of green differs from one picture to another ...

At least, you can see a clearer view of the Defense Driver.

To be released around July 18th 2015 for approximately 860 yen.
Spriggan is an interesting name for a battle top lol...
Here are the official pictures for this product :

[Image: SprigganBooster_box.jpg] [Image: SprigganBooster_top.jpg] [Image: SprigganBooster_side.jpg]

The hue of green differs from one picture to another ...

At least, you can see a clearer view of the Defense Driver.
Huh, the Defense Driver looks a lot like Rock Orso's D125B. Although those tabs on the sides of the ball look like they could cause some issues if the Beyblade starts to tilt, but maybe it's just a bad perspective.

Thanks for the info Kai-V!
The tabs definitely worry me. The seem to be part of the actual surface contact from that angle.
Who knows? They could have a cool gameplay effect. "Bouncing" might actually be a good method of defense versus. sliding across the stadium floor.
All the lost rotational energy from the tabs hitting the stadium though. Then again it does somewhat make sense as they're supposed to either dodge or absorb the impact from attack types. The stamina issues they might have falls into somewhat rational thinking. Can't really say until someone tests it out.
I like that green, reminds me of Spring and the Rainfall. Grin
Strange, the green colour seems to be blue-ish, but when viewed on the top it is green, but underneath the surface of the wheel it gets blue-ish again......
Yeah, that tip is pretty interesting. B/WB tips have never been that great for Defense (obviously), so maybe this is a slight upgrade without going to a rubber-based tip.
Here is an unboxing of Spriggan Heavy Defense!

It seems like the mold on this Spriggan is a lot tighter than the first Spriggan!

(Jul. 25, 2015  3:04 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: It seems like the mold on this Spriggan is a lot tighter than the first Spriggan!

Oh, really? That's interesting. You should try taking pictures of both versions you have to see if we can spot any differences visually (particularly in the teeth).
As Kei requested here are the pictures of the two spriggans, as you can see the mold two one has two big teeth and a small one in between versus the old spirggan that goes from smallest to biggest (the biggest being it's last tooth before the burst)

[Image: OhhktpZ.png]

[Image: v8kHLnw.png]
Whoa. Your B-05 Spriggan actually looks just like my B-02 Spriggan. Did your B-02 Spriggan always look like that or do you think it's worn down like your Valkyrie? If it's not that, I do wonder if this is intentional or just random mold variation ...

It is interesting that the first tooth on your B-02 Spriggan is the smallest and the last is the largest; I remember in my testing with Spriggan Spread Accel it lost an average of 1.72 clicks per battle, which would mean that the third tooth would remain relatively untouched a lot of the time.

Thanks for posting those photos!
(Jul. 25, 2015  8:19 PM)Kei Wrote: Whoa. Your B-05 Spriggan actually looks just like my B-02 Spriggan. Did your B-02 Spriggan always look like that or do you think it's worn down like your Valkyrie? If it's not that, I do wonder if this is intentional or just random mold variation ...

No my Spriggan came like that, it says A4 on the red one, and A2 on the other one, which i guess represents mold differences?

Edit: It actually says A4 when i looked closely, it is covered by some dirt so it was hard to tell if it was a 1 or 4 haha.
(Jul. 25, 2015  8:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2015  8:19 PM)Kei Wrote: Whoa. Your B-05 Spriggan actually looks just like my B-02 Spriggan. Did your B-02 Spriggan always look like that or do you think it's worn down like your Valkyrie? If it's not that, I do wonder if this is intentional or just random mold variation ...

No my Spriggan came like that, it says A1 on the red one, and A2 on the other one, which i guess represents mold differences?

I don't think those letter/numbers ever necessarily represented mold differences during MFB, but my red Spriggan says A2 ...
Yeah, I don't think this is intentional. I just think the moulding for these is not that precise. Kind of a bummer.
(Jul. 26, 2015  4:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, I don't think this is intentional. I just think the moulding for these is not that precise. Kind of a bummer.

Yeah that's kind of a big deal if quality control is that loose. Gonna need to get a few of each and save the best ones for tourneys it seems. Kinda BS, but I guess that will make buying a case of random boosters more worth it. We should make a teeth pic thread and compare everyone's to see
(Jul. 26, 2015  4:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: We should make a teeth pic thread and compare everyone's to see

sig material
Why? We should, it would be useful to see the mold differences. You don't think so? Then you could see the best possible configuration that you could get and should use in tourneys

Edit: O I get it, ya I obviously don't mean people's real teeth. Lol. And mine would win anyway