[Product]  B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defence

(Aug. 13, 2015  12:22 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I have ordered it. It will come next month because I live in India and orderder it from amazon.com. HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for it..

That's great.
I too ordered a Valkyrie but I doubt it will come anytime soon
So you might be the first from India to get burst. I remember i was the first to get Zero G in India back in 2012 straight after its release
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:59 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I will also buy more Burst beys.

yup. then you guys could host a WBO tournament too
Kerbeus is really tough to burst, even Deathscyther has had trouble bursting it. I think by the time we get the beys from next month, I could see a possible Kerbeus Armed Claw combo being made.
Kerbeus seems like the second easiest to burst, after Ragnaruk (out of mine, anyway). Unhappy
Kerbeus doesn't have a ton of resistance to burst built into the teeth. It's more built into the shape. But it can't defend against a ton of direct hits, which seems fair.
(Aug. 13, 2015  5:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kerbeus doesn't have a ton of resistance to burst built into the teeth. It's more built into the shape. But it can't defend against a ton of direct hits, which seems fair.

Hm yes, it takes ~3 then kaboom.
It seems to do pretty well as long as the hits aren't super-hard, to me.
Probably why I see Spriggans bursting it. Thank goodness it's not OP.
It's strength is definitely due more to its shape than its teeth. A skilled Attack type user can take it out, but regardless, it is the Layer with the lowest overall Burst Percentage of all of the initial releases (and probably Deathscyther too).