[Product]  B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defence

Keep in mind that the following information is tentative. All designs may be prototypes, as well.

Kerbeus is the fourth release of the Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) series, part of the Burst System.

[Image: Kerbeus_box.jpg] [Image: Kerbeus_starter.jpg] [Image: Kerbeus_side.jpg]

The Defense Driver is ball-shaped.

[Image: Kerbeus_proto_starter.jpg]
[Image: Beybladeburst_cerbeusgreen.jpg]
[Image: Kerbeus_proto_starter2.jpg]

For more information on Beyblade Burst and the three layers that compose the Burst System, you should read the article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst

It will include a Light Launcher and will be released in July, 2015. It will cost 1200 yen.
I gotta say this package is bringing back memories of the Metal Wheel System...
Looking at the disk, there is clearly more weight on the center of it than the outside, hence the name for it. Looks like this will be a pretty good defensive Bey.
Can't help to see anything but a poison wheel on this bey xD

And yeah the centre layer does look quite bulky.
Yeah, kinda like an inverted version. Let's hope it performances's are actually better than Poison.
(Apr. 21, 2015  10:35 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Yeah, kinda like an inverted version. Let's hope it performances's are actually better than Poison.

That and the ridiculous weight was exactly what made Poison such a disappointing Metal Wheel, so since this one's attack points are actually the contrary and that it is right-spin, that could actually be really interesting, hm.
I'm really curious to know, if Poison was heavier, let's say like Libra, would it be in the top tier list right now ? I can't wait to see this Kerbeus in action, since it's weight is similar to all the other beyblades from this generation, it's kinda like a second chance for Poison, haha.
It, at the very least, breaks the usual TT mold for starting Defense types looking more like attack ARs/Wheels. (Referencing Draciel's ARs in the plastics/HMS eras and Leone's many incarnations.) It's much less aggressive looking, if I may say so.
ball-shaped with projections ... looks very unusual. seems like it will bounce when tilted?

there's no chance this Layer isn't terrible
(Jun. 15, 2015  3:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ball-shaped with projections ... looks very unusual. seems like it will bounce when tilted?

there's no chance this Layer isn't terrible

From what I see the metal ring thing looks as if it is tilted in an unusual way, probably just angular problems or a prototype?
The inner head design looks rather strange to me.
Damn I love that tip! I like how it has a ridge around it and it's thick strong appearance topped with the dark green, my second buy!

I love the defense ring too.
Why so much plastic lol we just came from zero g and metal fusion
(Jun. 26, 2015  7:18 AM)Tariq abed Wrote: Why so much plastic lol we just came from zero g and metal fusion

Honestly? I'm glad we're kind of going back to basics. Plastic is much stronger than it had been and these Beyblades might just have outlasting endurance compared to the dominantly-metallic Metal Wheel/Hybrid Wheel system.

Also, from what I've seen these are beautiful.
(Jun. 26, 2015  7:35 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2015  7:18 AM)Tariq abed Wrote: Why so much plastic lol we just came from zero g and metal fusion

Honestly? I'm glad we're kind of going back to basics. Plastic is much stronger than it had been and these Beyblades might just have outlasting endurance compared to the dominantly-metallic Metal Wheel/Hybrid Wheel system.

Also, from what I've seen these are beautiful.

They included a pretty large chunk of metal, while it might be lighter than the MFB it certainly must be heavier than HWS given the bulk of the wheel and the metal layer. As a result the plastic flywheel would experience a larger impact and probably would suffer from endurance problems more.
These are Kerbeus' part weights :

Kerbeus : 8.0 grams
Central : 20.0 grams
Defense : 6.1 grams

It only has the heaviest Driver so far, probably due to that additional ring that the other Layers do not have.
I knew you would find it soon Tongue_out
someone could confirm this on the Driver.... on the beycloud it says in the additionnal ring has weight in it. I think it could be look like GB145... someone has seen that thing or its just the ring making the add weight.
It's just the ring itself has weight, there's nothing Jade like going on.
I like that the disk is essentially "That Circle", I see potential here.
(Jun. 15, 2015  3:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: there's no chance this Layer isn't terrible

I was so wrong
I have ordered it. It will come next month because I live in India and orderder it from amazon.com. HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for it..